Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Ignore this nikka goofy ass earrings but son is right. It's funny cause the women who Drake was being accused of grooming are coming out defending him. But Whitney ain't defend Kendrick once against the abuse allegations. It's alot of intellectual dishonesty going on in this battle and it fukked up the whole thing.

Nikka we know that's you in the video :leostare:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ignore this nikka goofy ass earrings but son is right. It's funny cause the women who Drake was being accused of grooming are coming out defending him. But Whitney ain't defend Kendrick once against the abuse allegations. It's alot of intellectual dishonesty going on in this battle and it fukked up the whole thing.

Has she ever came out and even supported Kendrick publicly? She's not part of the battle just because Drake brings her name up

The first time you hear her isn't going to be to talk about a domestic situation that more than likely didn't happen

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps

Man, i aint ignoring shyt. The fukk he has on his ears?

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

yea kendrick fans in this beef have shown they are delusional and just like their guy, they obsessive haters
Anytime u come with facts they spin the narrative or just say "oh ur a drake stan"
:unimpressed:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Thing is these things have already been on Drake's jacket to the point he is the one that even brought it up in this beef first.
It's not Kendrick's fault Drake has so many :sitdown:ish moments on the internet for the world to see.
To the point where he has numerous girls that have to come out and defend him.
No grown man should even have that many instances but besides the point...

All we have from Kendrick on DV is a report from a decade ago that, unless I'm shown otherwise no credible news site ran that never went anywhere, nothing was filed and he also denied at the time.

This is...whether right or wrong a lot people are just dismissing Drakes claims because they are both just saying outlandish things about each other.

I don't believe he is putting hands on his wife any more than I believe Drake has a pedo sex ring or the kid is Dave Frees.
All 3 could be true but no one has provided proof on any claim so far.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I've been following this shyt from the beginning and breh hasn't said ONE positive thing considering he a fan of him.
He been riding with Drake the whole way, which is fine but don't fake the funk.

He full of shyt.

@CHICAGO I been seeing you :sas2:

Nah he’s not full of shyt. He’s actually one of the best posters on this site, regardless if you agree with him.

People these days have a hard time accepting someone who sees things objectively. People almost take offense to it.

Kendrick is getting the Joe Biden treatment. People are overhyping anything he puts out because people really hate Drake.

I’m a Currensy fan. I rarely listen to these two on my own. I’m more familiar with Kenny’s music but I don’t hate Drake the way everyone else does. This has been a quality battle between two superstars.

Push Ups and Family Matters are great diss songs.

Euphoria is a great diss song and Not Like Us is catchy and funny

The fact that everyone has Kendrick in a landslide, is silly and shows how social media makes everyone act extremely biased.

People rather say Rick Ross won instead of Drake :mjlol:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Nah he’s not full of shyt. He’s actually one of the best posters on this site, regardless if you agree with him.

People these days have a hard time accepting someone who sees things objectively. People almost take offense to it.

Kendrick is getting the Joe Biden treatment. People are overhyping anything he puts out because people really hate Drake.

I’m a Currensy fan. I rarely listen to these two on my own. I’m more familiar with Kenny’s music but I don’t hate Drake the way everyone else does. This has been a quality battle between two superstars.

The fact that everyone has Kendrick in a landslide, is silly and shows how social media makes everyone act extremely biased.

I'm not talking on anything but this subject and I'm calling it on this subject :yeshrug:
It's cool to ride with Drake bro ain't gotta lie.

As a person that has followed both since the beginning I don't have it close but it's all opinions.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Weird that Dot hasn't addressed any of the allegations but Drake addressed the shots he received.

jesc07

Pro
Daps

It's funny because the people supporting Dot are probably the same people who voted for Joey B...and you know there is a lot of video proof of JB and his inappropriate touching.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's funny because the people supporting Dot are probably the same people who voted for Joey B...and you know there is a lot of video proof of JB and his inappropriate touching.
you mental patients have to stop bringing politics into this beef or you should get a lobotomy. fukk off