Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Also, to add, there is no shame that Drake should feel in losing the battle to Kendrick. He went toe to toe with arguably one of the best rapper/artist of this generation. He did much more than people expected him to do.
Plz stop this
No he didn't
:mjlol:
Bruh don't write his verses

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Drake brought up the Pedo stuff first on the AI diss, he correctly predicted what Kendrick would come with (along with him being a bi racial from Canada) but it ain’t work.

The streets wanted blood :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bro there's riders on each side.
Your just ok with them because they support your side, there is crazy riders on each side

Trust me I see it on Kendrick's side a lot as well the bots in them threads I just ignore them.
It looks worse to you because the public opinion isn't on the side your on.
This part

And it's kinda wild that in any battle regarding drake, we're supposed to ignore the laundry list of exposals on this guy that actually ended up true, dude lies to his fans and been caught mad times but they keep coming back with short term memory loss :mjcry: if you like the music that's fine, I got some Aubrey slaps myself, but I'm not gonna sit up here and act like he's not a lying ass sassy man in his 40s IRL, and I should acknowledge the petty insults he shoots at other people but cover my eyes and ears when they respond with facts about him that I know are true :yeshrug: I'd listen to his music and at the same time walk right past him if his hand was out for a dap, it shouldn't be anything more than that of you're an adult forreal, some of these artists are truly corny irl

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the aftermath is always the most enjoyable part of a battle :popcorn3:
It was delightful as a kid watching Nas win. Media tried to force it, but it ain't work. Years later, it's hilarious watching everyone back track... It's going to be funny by the end of the year when Gillie has to make that video apologizing

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Also, to add, there is no shame that Drake should feel in losing the battle to Kendrick. He went toe to toe with arguably one of the best rapper/artist of this generation. He did much more than people expected him to do.
This nikka got the public dancing and rapping along to a song calling him a pedo. What do you mean there is no shame? :mjlol:
Drake will always be associated with this.

Drake brought up the Pedo stuff first on the AI diss, he correctly predicted what Kendrick would come with (along with him being a bi racial from Canada) but it ain’t work.

The streets wanted blood :manny:
Shyt was dumb on his part even downplaying it when he has a history of doing weird shyt.

Also Drake and his fans underestimated Kendrick. I remember before the battle nikkas said Kendrick was not "battle tested" :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Drake brought up the Pedo stuff first on the AI diss, he correctly predicted what Kendrick would come with

U might think I'm crazy but hear me out..... if someone were to diss me, the last thing I would think is "they gonna call me a pedo" :mjlol:

You know why Drake thought that? Because at the very least... he's been involved in some very suspect behavior.....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He did a skit on stage at a show, he didn't take her on a date and sleep with her. Big difference :francis:
Play that skit back... You doing that with a 17 year old... yes or no?

Or are you marveling at how "you can't be 17" and then going along with it...

Cut it out. We've had rap around for 50 years now. You can count on 1 finger the number of grown men doing shyt like this with underage women on stage

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake said what Kendrick was gonna say ahead of time as well. That ain't an excuse u giving to Drake.

What excuse? The fact of the matter is that Kendrick said what Drake was going to say was bullshyt and STOOD on it. He didn’t even validate Drake’s claims with a response, he just kept on the offensive, which is what Drake SHOULD have done, instead he used his (presumably) last round in the chamber to refute Kendrick’s claims while Kendrick pulled a reverse uno and made a club banger TRIPLING down on his own allegations against Drake. That proved to be the right move while The Heart Part 6 isn’t making any noise at all (compared to Push Ups and Family Matters and even Taylor Made Freestyle.)

Kendrick’s strategy has simply worked out better than Drake’s. The two main deciding factors were Kendrick dropping Meet The Grahams 20 mins after Drake’s “nuke” and then dropping Not Like Us 24 hours later. That was the one-two punch that ended this. I even said that Family Matters would have taken out 98% of rappers in the game, but Kendrick just happens to be in that 2% where calling out his girl ain’t gonna work

“When you come at me you gotta come with SCIENCE”- Nas

Drake wanted to study Jay-Z and use his tactics when he should have been studying Nas. Kendrick just ain’t that dude you can sweep away using his woman and kids as the big “GOTCHA!” Whereas Kendrick utilized an actual STRATEGY that involved staying on the offensive, doubling down on his claims, leaning into his reputation as psychoanalytical writer and also exploiting Drake’s own reputation for having an unhealthy fixation on young girls (thats DRAKE’S fault) Kendrick played it masterfully while Drake played it lazily

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
U might think I'm crazy but hear me out..... if someone were to diss me, the last thing I would think is "they gonna call me a pedo" :mjlol:

You know why Drake thought that? Because at the very least... he's been involved in some very suspect behavior.....
I’m not saying it’s not weird behavior. All I’m saying is he tried to get infront of it, much like Kendrick did with the family issues and it didn’t work.