Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What excuse? The fact of the matter is that Kendrick said what Drake was going to say was bullshyt and STOOD on it. He didn’t even validate Drake’s claims with a response, he just kept on the offensive, which is what Drake SHOULD have done, instead he used his (presumably) last round in the chamber to refute Kendrick’s claims while Kendrick pulled a reverse uno and made a club banger TRIPLING down on his own allegations against Drake. That proved to be the right move while The Heart Part 6 isn’t making any noise at all (compared to Push Ups and Family Matters and even Taylor Made Freestyle.)

Kendrick’s strategy has simply worked out better than Drake’s. The two main deciding factors were Kendrick dropping Meet The Grahams 20 mins after Drake’s “nuke” and then dropping Not Like Us 24 hours later. That was the one-two punch that ended this. I even said that Family Matters would have taken out 98% of rappers in the game, but Kendrick just happens to be in that 2% where calling out his girl ain’t gonna work

“When you come at me you gotta come with SCIENCE”- Nas

Drake wanted to study Jay-Z and use his tactics when he should have been studying Nas. Kendrick just ain’t that dude you can sweep away using his woman and kids as the big “GOTCHA!” Whereas Kendrick utilized an actual STRATEGY that involved staying on the offensive, doubling down on bus claims, leaning into his reputation as psychoanalytical writer and also exploiting Drake’s own reputation for having an unhealthy fixation on young girls (thats DRAKE’S fault) Kendrick played it masterfully while Drake played it lazily
It's not about who won the battle for me. It's about what's happening outside of it. End of the day. Kendrick fans are being intellectually dishonest. No amount of posting is gonna convince me otherwise because I'm witnessing this shyt in real time. People I know got straight up attacked online just for saying they feeling Drake shyt. Weird as fukk. My boy posted he fukk wit Drake bars in this battle more and he's a Kendrick fan far ahead of Drake. They called him a Drake dikkrider and the nikka flipped around and posted pics and video of him chillin wit Kendrick to shut them the fukk up. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You can't get infront of something that's already out there :yeshrug:
All of the women people accused him of messing with came out and defended him. Said he was at a highschool meanwhile he was at a college and it was for his Goddaughter. Noone cares bruh shyt is a witch hunt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It's only a huge thing to you dustheads, and no matter what he does yall still going to hate.

So let The Boy continue to do what he does, if you don't like it, take your ass over there and dust off your OB4CL CD
Yea it's clearly an old head thing.....

Meanwhile, Not Like Us just broke the Spotify all-time record of most streams of ANY hip hop song in a day :heh:

Go cry some more and keep coping.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
All of the women people accused him of messing with came out and defended him. Said he was at a highschool meanwhile he was at a college and it was for his Goddaughter. Noone cares bruh shyt is a witch hunt.

I mean they can defend him all they want I'm not talking about that incident.
This nikka went to dinner with a 14 year old child...more than once.
That is not a witchhunt that's facts.

Like I said in the thread...

Imagine your Homie telling you he is going to take a 14 year old to dinner as friends.

That's it...last post in here yall sit with that.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about who won the battle for me. It's about what's happening outside of it. End of the day. Kendrick fans are being intellectually dishonest. No amount of posting is gonna convince me otherwise because I'm witnessing this shyt in real time. People I know got straight up attacked online just for saying they feeling Drake shyt. Weird as fukk. My boy posted he fukk wit Drake bars in this battle more and he's a Kendrick fan far ahead of Drake. They called him a Drake dikkrider and the nikka flipped around and posted pics and video of him chillin wit Kendrick to shut them the fukk up. Lol.
Lmao at this clown...Drake as a bigger fanbase, and drake fans do this all the time. They even tried to get meek mill arrested
stop with your agenda, we're seeing it, you're known for your bias and lack of knowledge

go hide crodie...if anything Drake fans are the ones being intellectually dishonest...but one thing is sure, you're not an intellectual person.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I mean…thats the internet though. Thats how it goes. It went that way in Drake’s favor when he battled Meek in 2015, its just NOT going in his favor now. And if you engage with random stans on the internet they gonna come for you. Just like some Eminem stans came for me on Twitter a few years back when I said comparing Em to Nas is disgraceful to Hip Hop. It is what it is. Kendrick got the juice right now. Tomorrow it’ll be somebody else. And so on and so forth. I honestly don’t see why this is something to take personally.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it. Drake got flamed for posting on social media. nikka decided to put it in song form. Now he getting flamed for not putting it on social media. Lol.
A pgLang affiliate said they had proof and kendrick was going to expose everything

Then drake drops his mid response and bows out. Now the beer's cancelled

That nikka and universal don't want that info to come out for a reason :sas2:

derro13

All Star
Daps
Drake using bots (exposed by Complex Magazine), drake contacting all streamers before his songs dropped to hype them up, pay podcasters and shyt to ride for him, his fans attacking every kendrick song before they even come out

And the guy is here acting like the other fanbase was dishonest :russ: Thats why Drake fans are the worst, happy I'm not one of them anymore...i saw the light.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A pgLang affiliate said they had proof and kendrick was going to expose everything

Then drake drops his mid response and bows out. Now the beer's cancelled

That nikka and universal don't want that info to come out for a reason :sas2:
Bruh what kinda sense does that make. if Kendrick legit has proof (like actual proof that would hold up in court) of someone being a PEDO. And it’s the nikka he hate. Why wouldn’t he turn it in or expose it.

Like that’s insane. We talkin bout a potential sexual predator that just happens to be a guy you hate and you just gon “let him live”

🤣🤣🤣💀

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Bruh what kinda sense does that make. if Kendrick legit has proof (like actual proof that would hold up in court) of someone being a PEDO. And it’s the nikka he hate. Why wouldn’t he turn it in.

Like that’s insane. We talki bout a potential sexual predator that just happens to be a guy you hate and you just gon “let him live”

🤣🤣🤣💀
You think if kendrick has the proof, the authorities don't?

Time will tell. Drake is affiliated with shady mfs. You'd be a naive person to believe he ain't got his hands dirty with something himself

Kendrick don't want to just let him live. His whole MO is to go against him and the industry. More will come out. Only question is when and how