Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well nah clearly k dot fans called it right because the entire fukkin world agrees with us :mjlol: .....Kenny has 3 of the top 5 songs on the charts right now and he did it with authentic pure hip hop. The problem is we know rap. We understand lyricism. And Aubrey stans don't. We don't hype up bars like "the way you doing splits boy your pants might rip":hhh:

Aubrey is just not hip hop and he never will be. And neither will his stans. Outside of family matters all his disses were complete :trash:.....the culture came together and decided who their champion is. Pedo boy got cooked.

So if Drake is not hip hop then why Kenny waste his time battling him? See how unhinged you Kenny stans are lmaooo

Yall a bunch of casuals and just out right Drake haters and that’s ok but don’t ever say yall are objective.

I’m a fan of both Drake and Kendrick and I know at its surface Drake wasn’t out rapping Kenny but rap is Kenny’s full time lane and Drake is more in different genres musically.

What real hip hop and rap heads wanted to see if Drake could hold his own and he did.. no matter what you say family matters clears meet the grahams by a 100 miles.

Let’s see Kendrick get out of his comfort zone and make techno album? He can’t and won’t and that’s ok it’s not held against him..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Ignore this nikka goofy ass earrings but son is right. It's funny cause the women who Drake was being accused of grooming are coming out defending him. But Whitney ain't defend Kendrick once against the abuse allegations. It's alot of intellectual dishonesty going on in this battle and it fukked up the whole thing.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So if Drake is not hip hop then why Kenny waste his time battling him? See how unhinged you Kenny stans are lmaooo

Yall a bunch of casuals and just out right Drake haters and that’s ok but don’t ever say yall are objective.

I’m a fan of both Drake and Kendrick and I know at its surface Drake wasn’t out rapping Kenny but rap is Kenny’s full time lane and Drake is more in different genres musically.

What real hip hop and rap heads wanted to see if Drake could hold his own and he did.. no matter what you say family matters clears meet the grahams by a 100 miles.

Let’s see Kendrick get out of his comfort zone and make techno album? He can’t and won’t and that’s ok it’s not held against him..
Most hip hop heads wanted the entertainment. But Drake uses ghostwriters at the end of the day so he was never gonna be able to compete with a real emcee. He should stick to battles with Meek Mill types.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most hip hop heads wanted the entertainment. But Drake uses ghostwriters at the end of the day so he was never gonna be able to compete with a real emcee. He should stick to battles with Meek Mill types.
And that’s ok… you can have all the ghost writers in the world and still be poor at execution of the songs… real mcs are superior lyrically and poor at execution in making actual songs… That’s why battle rappers can’t get leg in…

So for artist who has ghost writers he’s damn sure elite at making songs and that’s what separates him from everyone else.. he ain’t stuck in a box of just rap music

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And that’s ok… you can have all the ghost writers in the world and still be poor at execution of the songs… real mcs are superior lyrically and poor at execution in making actual songs… That’s why battle rappers can’t get leg in…

So for artist who has ghost writers he’s damn sure elite at making songs and that’s what separates him from everyone else.. he ain’t stuck in a box of just rap music
I'm not gonna sit here and excuse this nikka ghostwriters cause to me to be an elite emcee u gotta be good at BOTH delivering and writing. But on the flip side. I'm not gonna use it against him in this battle because Kendrick knew what he was getting into from the jump and CHOSE to engage with him so it is what it is. Plus I don't know if he wrote it or not.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I fail to see how both things can't be true. They fed information to someone they knew would go back and leak it to Kdot making that person a clown. Are y'all slow or being willfully obtuse when it comes to those lyrics so it won't fit the narrative y'all created to cope with what happened.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I fail to see how both things can't be true. They fed information to someone they knew would go back and leak it to Kdot making that person a clown. Are y'all slow or being willfully obtuse when it comes to those lyrics so it won't fit the narrative y'all created to cope with what happened.

These nikkas spamming lol no need even engaging just let them keep spamming. nikkas posting youtube dislikes lmfao who the fukk even uses the feature

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I'll give you that. I haven't really liked a Drake song since Nonstop. That was like 6 years ago I think. Unless I'm at a place where he's playing and some bytches are into I haven't checked for Drake in a decade. He doesn't make good albums since Take Care/NWTS/That mixtape hat was ghostwritten.

He does make hit songs because he's a pop star who found out he's most affective at reciting different flows into hits. It’s a talent no doubt. If he could sing better and dance he'd be competing with Justin Timberlake instead of Kendrick.

My only issue with Drake is the gangster shyt he tries to portray. Maybe he's been living the life so long now he's actually about that now. But it always seemed to me that he flipped his young acting career in the ultimate role.