Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This track is unintentionally hilarious cause he sounds like he really belives hes some over-dramatic supervillain when his supposed plan is literally retarded

Ok, you planted a fake daughter. Now what? :mjlol:
And that only works if Kendrick was talking about an actual daughter, or if was another pedo shot. I don't think he planted anything, I think he just wants to plant doubt in people's minds. :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
See Drake fans, this is someone who knows how to talk about skill in rap. Notice none of you even talk about these things. Vocal inflections, control, speed. Tempo control. That is SKILL Drake does not have

And from a song concept standpoint

euphoria
6:16
Meet the grahams
Not like us

Its almost like a fukking album. Cant say the same for Drake. Sound juvenile by comparison.

If kendrik sells this as an album....dude...he actually might lmao

I got so pissed at my homie who is a Uber hip hop head, but also a Cole stan, so he couldn’t admit Cole couldn’t have fukked with Kendrick either. For the very reason you’re saying. Voice is a skill. Energetic range is a skill. Cole sounded flat bc he can’t turn up without losing his artistic integrity. We haven’t heard him turn ip in gotdamn 20 years. So he cant deviate from that

Drake can’t change shyt about his flow. He has one track: arrogant unbotheredness. Bc of the box he’s put himself in, he can’t deviate from that.

Kendrick has no box. We’ve heard him sad, hype, introspective, disrespectful, etc. It is a skill. This man dropped the most terrifying diss record of all time and the quite possibly the most upbeat bop diss record of all time in the span of 24 hours. That’s not just lyricism or beat selection that’s range and it’s a fukking SKILL.

The same way Ghostface can give you an All I got is you and also a Gihad. Kendrick is elite and they not fw him

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I got so pissed at my homie who is a Uber hip hop head, but also a Cole stan, so he couldn’t admit Cole couldn’t have fukked with Kendrick either. For the very reason you’re saying. Voice is a skill. Energetic range is a skill. Cole sounded flat bc he can’t turn up without losing his artistic integrity. We haven’t heard him turn ip in gotdamn 20 years. So he cant deviate from that

Drake can’t change shyt about his flow. He has one track: arrogant unbotheredness. Bc of the box he’s put himself in, he can’t deviate from that.

Kendrick has no box. We’ve heard him sad, hype, introspective, disrespectful, etc. It is a skill. This man dropped the most terrifying diss record of all time and the quite possibly the most upbeat bop diss record of all time in the span of 24 hours. That’s not just lyricism or beat selection that’s range and it’s a fukking SKILL.

The same way Ghostface can give you an All I got is you and also a Gihad. Kendrick is elite and they not fw him
Yeah no beef aside. I hope Drake fans read this and maybe can start to see what were getting at. Because I do think its an element they clearly dont think about or realize is a huge thing...

Its part of why the eminems. Andre 3000's, tech n9ne's, Busta rhymes, etc are so great. They do the same thing

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Why would you make up fake claims about yourself being a pedo? Kendrick called Drake a master manipulator, and Drake got y'all believing he leaked bad info. :mjlol:
the pedo shyt comes from those videos of him on stage
the info hes talking about leaking is the glove and the shirt kendrick thought he had a leak in the camp but he got tricked
yall really in here arguing and yall dont even fully understand or comprehend what is going on in this battle

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The more I think about this battle, the more I realize that Drake wasn't ready to go the distance against Kendrick. He underestimated Kendrick's hate, tactics, etc. To Kendrick, this was more than just a rap battle. You could hear it in every song he dropped.

"How far are you willing to go when the the distance is unknown."

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Yeah no beef aside. I hope Drake fans read this and maybe can start to see what were getting at. Because I do think its an element they clearly dont think about or realize is a huge thing...

Its part of why the eminems. Andre 3000's, tech n9ne's, Busta rhymes, etc are so great. They do the same thing

It's only a huge thing to you dustheads, and no matter what he does yall still going to hate.

So let The Boy continue to do what he does, if you don't like it, take your ass over there and dust off your OB4CL CD

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
the info hes talking about leaking is the glove and the shirt kendrick thought he had a leak in the camp but he got tricked
yall really in here arguing and yall dont even fully understand or comprehend what is going on in this battle

These dudes are like a bunch of parrots just repeating the same BS someone else said, even though it makes no goddamn sense.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about this battle, the more I realize that Drake wasn't ready to go the distance against Kendrick. He underestimated Kendrick's hate, tactics, etc. To Kendrick, this was more than just a rap battle. You could hear it in every song he dropped.

"How far are you willing to go when the the distance is unknown."
This. This wasn’t a rap battle for Kendrick. He set out to destroy Drake. Tall task and likely wasn’t the outcome but he won’t be able to vulture and wave 🌊 ride for cheap anymore.

Another point where 69 God messed up was the solidarity of the West Coast. In Push Up, he said that LA likes him more.

He learned Saturday that it is West West, yall.

Something that’s flown under the radar is Mustard saying he will never switch up on his city. I think Drake reached out and tried to get some West Coast bop to go at K. Dot. Got the door slammed in his face.

K. Dot also closed that Atlanta lifeline too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, it comes from documented behavior patterns. He a weirdo.