Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Another day gone by with no Drake evidence that he plotted everything. He spent days on IG posting antics and having fun. Where's the vid showing you planting the briefcase of items fam, with a time stamp to prove it? Any day night right fellas.

The boy fled the country while the label plays clean up. Meanwhile Kendrick multiple disses on the charts. Make it make sense yall.
:mjlol:
he will post it in one week when the Chinese help him make a replica of that shirt and gloves :ufdup:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again: Cole fan here

I did learn something from this battle. I always knew Drake was petty and kinda childish. I didn't know Kendrick was this immature. I always kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of maturity.

The best way I can describe it is that I don't see an adult in this situation.
Kendrick literally told you that on his last album lol

"When Kanye got back with Drake, I was slightly confused
Guess I'm not mature as I think, got some healing to do"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What y'all keep failing to comprehend with this "she said nothing happened" shyt is the current presented information is enough

You out here groping 17 year olds and calling them thick? You kissing them?

You out here texting 15 year olds about how much you miss them? You talking to them about dating?

Some of you nikkas got kids too. You got a daughter? I would hope you don't

Yeah these threads got real weird w the line stepping and these are grown ass men making these posts. :francis: nasty work in this thread :hhh:

Freaky ass nikkas :hhh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It don’t matter if the only rapper you listen to is Kendrick, the moment you criticized him was the moment you became an OVO Stan. Go ahead and change ya avi to an Owl and change your name to TORONTO :pachaha:

I've been following this shyt from the beginning and breh hasn't said ONE positive thing considering he a fan of him.
He been riding with Drake the whole way, which is fine but don't fake the funk.

He full of shyt.

@CHICAGO I been seeing you :sas2:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
People call this the “greatest hip-hop battle of all time.”

Sure it was exciting to live through in real time. There were twists and turns in each direction. It was VERY entertaining…

But in reality this shyt was a clean sweep. Aubrey got out matched, out rapped, out smarted, just out classed in every way possible.

He lyrically got stumped out and now his image is severely tarnished. He wanted to be MJ and now he is getting that FULL experience.

This “response” record was nothing more than a PR move. This was to protect his endorsements with other companies. Cause them top executives are most likely having meetings deciding if they should keep working with him. Kendrick got the whole nation :mj: :dj2: calling the biggest rap artist in the world a pedo..

The fact he still doubling down on the domestic violence shyt is a damn shame.

I’m more mad at him taking “The Heart” series and not living up to the hype of it. Kendrick took his time and location theme and did it justice :mjtf:

The more I listen to it, the more I just go :snoop:

Kendrick really slaughtered this man’s whole soul..

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Relax breh. I'm just telling you how I feel as an individual :manny:. You realize everyone has different morals right? Or are you just a Drake lover who feels spiteful at the slightest hint of criticism? :jbhmm:

You seem to really cling onto that phrase though :patrice:
Nope like I said Im a fan of both. shyt im working out with all their songs in a playlist right now with Euphoria currently playing at 5:37 am :banderas:
What I’m not a fan of is yall karens selectively cluthing pearls like this watering down the game with yall crying and fake outrage
Tryna talk about morals :dead: man get the fukk outta there

Yall are nauseating as fukk
Yall should just go listen to J fold’s p*ssy ass raps with them kid bopz cd since this conflict making yall shake uncontrollably

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Damn near every angle drake took in this track was wack, terrible response to fizzle out on

I'm saying...I would have been cool with him taking the out he gave himself on Family Matters than release this.
Least on there it wasn't him bowing it was this is my nuke come with your shyt vibes.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Another day gone by with no Drake evidence that he plotted everything. He spent days on IG posting antics and having fun. Where's the vid showing you planting the briefcase of items fam, with a time stamp to prove it? Any day night right fellas.

The boy fled the country while the label plays clean up. Meanwhile Kendrick multiple disses on the charts. Make it make sense yall.
We'll get it the day T.I. drops his lil flip tape :wow:

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Damn near every angle drake took in this track was wack, terrible response to fizzle out on
And that’s what made it worse. He tried to sound unbothered about it and act hella dismissive when HE WAS THE ONE that was BEGGING Kendrick to come outside.

You could tell he wrote this shyt himself and most likely kicked out his writing camp cause he didn’t trust them.

He needed them writers around him to filter out the bullshyt because getting the context of “mother I sober” wrong is just :mindblown:

Dude sped through “Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers” to find an angle he could diss him on and then just wrote something down real quick.

Then in the end sound all sassy like

SVIg.gif

And that about sums him up…

Superstar
Daps
And that’s what made it worse. He tried to sound unbothered about it and act hella dismissive when HE WAS THE ONE that was BEGGING Kendrick to come outside.

You could tell he wrote this shyt himself and most likely kicked out his writing camp cause he didn’t trust them.

He needed them writers around him to filter out the bullshyt because getting the context of “mother I sober” wrong is just :mindblown:

Dude sped through “Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers” to find an angle he could diss him on and then just wrote something down real quick.

Then in the end sound all sassy like

SVIg.gif

And that about sums him up…

How bizarre is it that his dumb ass managed to go out on some weird rap hitler-esque flameout lol?

Parallels from starting shyt and playing victim, biting off more than he can chew, to ignoring advisors to pull strategy out of his ass, to killing himself(career suicide).

Mentioned somebody’s girl/BM/wife and now he gotta hide from pedo accusations.

The only ones I’m laughing at more are the brick heads that went so hard to seriously defend him (not the trolls, they were legit funny) because dot wasn’t cute enough for them, or didn’t fit the criteria of who they wished their father figure was Lmaoooooooo

Last edited: