Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Also, to add, there is no shame that Drake should feel in losing the battle to Kendrick. He went toe to toe with arguably one of the best rapper/artist of this generation. He did much more than people expected him to do.
Uh this wasnt like losing a battle on Smack bruh. The rap battles over but the battle with the public is different.

Catching all those glances, wondering....

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Drake's stardom is too big and he raps too well for this to affect his career unless there are charges brought up so its OK for ya stans to admit defeat and continue to listen to his music. For All the Dogs is a good album. You'll be ok.

I like the beat on this a lot too. He really should've stuck to offense though. OVO really didn't look out for the boy.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
I dont believe Drake and his we fed kendrick fake info angle. Obviously somebody in ovo was working with/for kendrick (because kendrick already knew about family matters) and that would have been the only person kendrick would get info from. drake didnt know who in ovo was working with kendrick so drake wouldn’t have been able to feed any info to kendrick

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
What y'all keep failing to comprehend with this "she said nothing happened" shyt is the current presented information is enough

You out here groping 17 year olds and calling them thick? You kissing them?

You out here texting 15 year olds about how much you miss them? You talking to them about dating?

Some of you nikkas got kids too. You got a daughter? I would hope you don't

Why do I keep thinking of dikk Cheney shooting some dude in the face, and the dude apologized to dikk Cheney.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I dont believe Drake and his we fed kendrick fake info angle. Obviously somebody in ovo was working with/for kendrick (because kendrick already knew about family matters) and that would have been the only person kendrick would get info from. drake didnt know who in ovo was working with kendrick so drake wouldn’t have been able to feed any info to kendrick

I don't either. The timeline of the last week is somebody tips Kendrick off, individuals in Drake's camp, that Drake is gonna talk about his family. He hints at it on euphoria (don't tell lies about me) and then confirms he has insiders in OVO on 6:16. Family Matters drops, confirming Drake's angle is indeed talking about Kendrick's family, and once again on Meet the Grahams that Kendrick knew this is what Drake was gonna do. So why would they feed Kendrick real information about Drake's plans to go at Kendrick's family and then fake info along with it? If they were trying to trip him up you think they would make up some completely bullshyt angle Drake was gonna use to really throw Kendrick off. And why would Drake call the leakers bytches? The whole thing is weird and doesn't add up.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let’s not do this because we already know how cali and rapists and freaky ass Niccas go together right
Nope! That attempt of masterful manipulation doesn’t work here. When was the last time you had a conversation with a 14 year old girl you’re not related to?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't either. The timeline of the last week is somebody tips Kendrick off, individuals in Drake's camp, that Drake is gonna talk about his family. He hints at it on euphoria (don't tell lies about me) and then confirms he has insiders in OVO on 6:16. Family Matters drops, confirming Drake's angle is indeed talking about Kendrick's family, and once again on Meet the Grahams that Kendrick knew this is what Drake was gonna do. So why would they feed Kendrick real information about Drake's plans to go at Kendrick's family and then fake info along with it? If they were trying to trip him up you think they would make up some completely bullshyt angle Drake was gonna use to really throw Kendrick off. And why would Drake call the leakers bytches? The whole thing is weird and doesn't add up.
Drake is talking to the people in a rap battle that’s why he’s losing

He and/or his ghost writers are reading twitter crafting bars to reply to the public instead of kdot

Dude like an AI rapper joke from a South Park episode

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He should've finished high school :manny:

What do you mean?

b931fade296fc60bb300a6a6136a2fe2.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Drake was clearly talking about the daughter and the luggage only. He definitely had leakers in his camp for his music

I have yet to a single non-plant explanation for the items in that pic, when everything there is meant to troll.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The more I think about this battle, the more I realize that Drake wasn't ready to go the distance against Kendrick. He underestimated Kendrick's hate, tactics, etc. To Kendrick, this was more than just a rap battle. You could hear it in every song he dropped.

"How far are you willing to go when the the distance is unknown."
Big time.

Family Matters getting immediately stepped on changed everything. Clearly had no plan B.

He thought it was gonna be one way.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about this battle, the more I realize that Drake wasn't ready to go the distance against Kendrick. He underestimated Kendrick's hate, tactics, etc. To Kendrick, this was more than just a rap battle. You could hear it in every song he dropped.

"How far are you willing to go when the the distance is unknown."
He's been befriending all these internet streamers, influencers, etc and thought they would help him win this battle. He underestimated that those dudes are also vultures and will go with whatever is hot and not stay loyal to you just because you have been showing love.