Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lmfaoooo
*Brings up his wife for no fukking reason*
"Keep it rap"
"You beat your wife, your wife is fukking your bodyguards and Dave Free and that kid ain't yours"
"Bet."

:mjcry:Why are you assassinating his character and all the fukk shyt he's done!?!?!
best thing he ever was clear gz up hoes down...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why would you make up fake claims about yourself being a pedo? Kendrick called Drake a master manipulator, and Drake got y'all believing he leaked bad info. :mjlol:
Why’d they remove the album cover to Meet the Grahams and 6am In LA that they made a big point of releasing in steps as a rollout.

Why’d Kendrick make the final verse to MTG a “big reveal” about a 11 year old daughter that doesn’t exist; and hasn’t been mentioned about again once?

Why do yall conflate the fake pedo shyt with everything else?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because everyone was focused on the daughter, but then Drake he didn't have a daughter, so the focus shifted to the pedo stuff which is much worse. Lol
This. I was going to reply to the #freakyazznikka.

He better not go to cell block 1.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was alessdy debunked by the women who said nothing happened however show me Whitney defending Kenny. She has socials , she posts it’s easy
What y'all keep failing to comprehend with this "she said nothing happened" shyt is the current presented information is enough

You out here groping 17 year olds and calling them thick? You kissing them?

You out here texting 15 year olds about how much you miss them? You talking to them about dating?

Some of you nikkas got kids too. You got a daughter? I would hope you don't

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Why’d they remove the album cover to Meet the Grahams and 6am In LA that they made a big point of releasing in steps as a rollout.
Legal reasons. You can't post someone's real prescriptions online. Spotify and other platforms won't allow it.
More than likely Drake's legal team had it removed.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why would you make up fake claims about yourself being a pedo? Kendrick called Drake a master manipulator, and Drake got y'all believing he leaked bad info. :mjlol:
This track is unintentionally hilarious cause he sounds like he really believes hes some over-dramatic supervillain when his supposed plan is literally retarded

Ok, you planted a fake daughter. Now what? :mjlol:

Last edited: