Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Pearl clutching
Drake said there was rules in beef and people clowned him said fukk outta here
Nah yall wanna be :whoa:
Pearl fukking clutching
Relax breh. I'm just telling you how I feel as an individual :manny:. You realize everyone has different morals right? Or are you just a Drake lover who feels spiteful at the slightest hint of criticism? :jbhmm:

You seem to really cling onto that phrase though :patrice:

Scumbag

Rookie
Daps
lmfaoooo
*Brings up his wife for no fukking reason*
"Keep it rap"
"You beat your wife, your wife is fukking your bodyguards and Dave Free and that kid ain't yours"
"Bet."

:mjcry:Why are you assassinating his character and all the fukk shyt he's done!?!?!
Your comprehension skills need work my guy. Re -read this again and come back when you fully grasp it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you need to believe that, cool. You gotta be more strategic in how you direct your stan energy. I loathe Drake and like two of Kenny's albums. You're wasting your time here.
Its not about stanning. I liked only GKMC lol but the truth is the truth. Drake wasn't flowing like kendrick. Look at black excellence comment for reference. Cadence, tempo, and emotes matter. Drake is predictable and monotone.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have zero love for drake, for context. Are we acting like this lame dude can't rap? He's fukkin flowin on these tracks.

He can't rap, which is why he has the fleet of writers.

He can't flow, which is why he's got a flurry of reference tracks to tell him how to do it.

Separate the man from the karaoke act.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

The best moment of the beef to me….Drake actually countered damn near EVERY shot thrown, trolled kenny into making two diss tracks based on bullshyt…to the point they had to go back and erase the single art that they made a big deal about as some kinda multi song rollout …made the knockout verse of his knockout song about an imaginary daughter…this part of Heart 6 snd the Family Matters video was masterful …but he Supa Ugly’d it up with the “ha ha you were molested shyt”, nikka couldn’t believe he put together the dopest swerve in rap diss history and muhfukkas went for pretending to believe fake pedo claims instead and loss his head

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The best moment of the beef to me….Drake actually countered damn near EVERY shot thrown, trolled kenny into making two diss tracks based on bullshyt…to the point they had to go back and erase the single art that they made a big deal about as some kinda multi song rollout …made the knockout verse of his knockout song about an imaginary daughter…this part of Heart 6 snd the Family Matters video was masterful …but he Supa Ugly’d it up with the “ha ha you were molested shyt”, nikka couldn’t believe he put together the dopest swerve in rap diss history and muhfukkas went for pretending to believe fake pedo claims instead and loss his head

Why would you make up fake claims about yourself being a pedo? Kendrick called Drake a master manipulator, and Drake got y'all believing he leaked bad info. :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Shut your freaky azz up! Let Drake text your little girl cousin. That boring azz sh*t was whack! Drake is literally fighting for his life and livelihood and your #freakyazz 69 God worshipping azz trying to spin this as win.

All while claiming sex trafficker as kin.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

Yea but the molestation part plays into kendrick admitting hes a hater, hes basically saying all this is you projecting your trauma on me

whats funny is, rap fans and rappers in general have ALWAYS made fun of haters

now people are championing kendrick for being a hater, most likely cause they themselves hate drake and want to see him lose. I said it before, majority of kendrick fans hate drake, majority of drake fans like kendrick. The switch up is crazy and shameless

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yea but the molestation part plays into kendrick admitting hes a hater, hes basically saying all this is you projecting your trauma on me

whats funny is, rap fans and rappers in general have ALWAYS made fun of haters

now people are championing kendrick for being a hater, most likely cause they themselves hate drake and want to see him lose. I said it before, majority of kendrick fans hate drake, majority of drake fans like kendrick. The switch up is crazy and shameless
#freakyazznikka