Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I have zero love for drake, for context. Are we acting like this lame dude can't rap? He's fukkin flowin on these tracks.

That battle is his. But the war? No sir.
Hes not flowin better than kendrick on not like us lol dude cant even reach kendricks speed and doesnt emote at all.

Nor does he have as complex rhyme schemes.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Another day gone by with no Drake evidence that he plotted everything. He spent days on IG posting antics and having fun. Where's the vid showing you planting the briefcase of items fam, with a time stamp to prove it? Any day night right fellas.

The boy fled the country while the label plays clean up. Meanwhile Kendrick multiple disses on the charts. Make it make sense yall.
:mjlol:

Exactly. Not even one Easter Egg from the Family Matters video.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
outside of ak and the social media freaks, the only notable person i saw that seemed to believe drake's planted evidence story was DJ Envy

and if his stupid ass says Drake is up, I know that ain't true :mjlol:
Yep. Anyone who has analytical ability and can think critically can tell this dude capped that. His initial behavior didnt match up.

He MAY have planted the photo. And thats a maybe. Because the timing of getting a prescription that quicl is...iffy.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo I’m late af……but wait kendrick actually DIDNT say he got molested on Mother I?!?! :why:

That’s one of 2 or 3 songs on Mr Morale I didn’t fw so I didn’t even realize.

I already thought mocking molestation didn’t connect. But if Drake straight up didn’t understand the lyric geez it’s even worse than I thought.:mjlol::scust:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yo I’m late af……but wait kendrick actually DIDNT say he got molested on Mother I?!?! :why:

That’s one of 2 or 3 songs on Mr Morale I didn’t fw so I didn’t even realize.

I already thought mocking molestation didn’t connect. But if Drake straight up didn’t understand the lyric geez it’s even worse than I thought.:mjlol::scust:
Yep...Drake fans follow a moron. Low IQ Music for Low IQ people.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Hes not flowin better than kendrick on not like us lol dude cant even reach kendricks speed and doesnt emote at all.

Yup.

He’s just a better rapper AND musical artist.

Peep the vocal inflections he uses, how he controls his tonal pitch, where he uses certain deliveries on song pockets.

Notice his ability to slowly build up a song whether it was Euphoria, Not Like Us or even Mother I Sober from his last album. Drake is too predictable with his flow & delivery and even the direction with how he’ll rap on a song. We can’t say the same for Kendrick and that’s truly why he’s obliterating him.

And that’s just from technical rap, didn’t even speak on the song concepts that Kendrick has done throughout this whole beef.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup.

Peep the vocal inflections he uses, how he controls his tonal pitch, where he uses certain deliveries on song pockets.

Notice his ability to slowly build up a song whether it was Euphoria, Not Like Us or even Mother I Sober from his last album. Drake is too predictable with his flow & delivery and even the direction with how he’ll rap on a song. We can’t say the same for Kendrick and that’s truly why he’s obliterating him.

And that’s just from technical rap, didn’t even speak on the song concepts that Kendrick has done throughout this whole beef.

The Atlanta scheme was the best thing from this past weekend...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yup.

See Drake fans, this is someone who knows how to talk about skill in rap. Notice none of you even talk about these things. Vocal inflections, control, speed. Tempo control. That is SKILL Drake does not have

And from a song concept standpoint

euphoria
6:16
Meet the grahams
Not like us

Its almost like a fukking album. Cant say the same for Drake. Sound juvenile by comparison.

If kendrik sells this as an album....dude...he actually might lmao

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you need to believe that, cool. You gotta be more strategic in how you direct your stan energy. I loathe Drake and like two of Kenny's albums. You're wasting your time here.