Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka it’s weird not illegal. If somebody from his team invites that lady on stage he didn’t pick her out. Age of consent in Colorado is 17. He didn’t have sex with her and continue communicating with her afterward. Is it weird sure. But people on their high horse acting like 23 year old kissing a 17 year old is crazy. When shyt like happens regularly some dude in his early 20s fukking with a 17 or 18 year old.
It’s legal for a 37 year old to smash a 20 year old but I wouldn’t do it :hubie:

Drake did though.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikka you raped that little girl in the back of the apartment. Stop acting like we don’t know.

Now you see how easy it is to throw pedo and rape allegations at a man. They always stick even if it’s not true look at the Amada Seales situation. But fakkits like you want this shyt to be true.
Bro im talking about holding him accountable for the video he actually had of him with the 17 yr old. You clearly are cool with that.

You are disgusting.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Label told Drake to chill so this can die down. But all it take is one chick coming out with a story. Way too much smoke, especially when your mans who got convicted of sex trafficking is out here procuring "women" for you.
:manny:

Kendrick won but the true victory is gonna be Drake getting all the way out the paint. It'll happen. As my grandma used to say, delayed but not denied.
Where’s the smoke?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop quoting you stupid ass bytch. You don’t understand simple logic. Nothing you said in your 1000 of post about Drake proves he sexually assaulted any minor come back when you got some real evidence fukking goofy.
What? All I said is dude did creepy shyt already. And has sex offenders in his crew. I cant say that?

You dont think hes been creepy? Expoae yourself. You loooove this nikka so much that you are caping for weirdos
And getting mad at dudes who criticize it.
Gross

Hot line bling was that much of an artistic masterpiece to your simple ass?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sick ass nikkas in this thread act like you can’t interact with somebody underage without having some sick intent. This the world we live in now.
:sitdown:Oh you one of those ones defending it?
Only thing missing was Drake asking "Do you have your passport? Do you have your shots?"

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s legal for a 37 year old to smash a 20 year old but I wouldn’t do it :hubie:

Drake did though.

If Drake wants smash a 20 that’s cool that’s his business. White man been fukking young bytches with no problem. Look at all these actors like Leonardo DiCaprio who do it and it’s no problem. It’s only an issue because they hate this nikka.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

If the girl y’all saying he grooming been told yall that’s not true. It’s just fan fiction because you hate the nikka.

Yes because victims ALWAYS report their attackers.

Stop it.

Note: I don’t think anything happened between them too, but your argument is stupid.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If Drake wants smash a 20 that’s cool that’s his business. White man been fukking young bytches with no problem. Look at all these actors like Leonardo DiCaprio who do it and it’s no problem. It’s only an issue because they hate this nikka.
He’s a creep too.

Do you let your daughter text or hang out with a man like Drake or Leonardo DiCaprio?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I agree, Drake has been cooking Kendrick. I'm basing this solely on the bars and the music itself, not on what the court of public opinion thinks. Clearly, this is not just a rap battle for a lot of folks.
How? Nothing Drake said stuck, and push ups or Taylor made didnt out rap euphoria or not like us. Even from a skill and writing standpoint.

No real MC's agree with you. Drakes Team already waving the white flag. Public opinion is against the more "popular" guy. He lost. You have bad taste. Self reflect on wby you chose poorly.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yes because victims ALWAYS report their attackers.

Stop it.

Note: I don’t think anything happened between them too, but your argument is stupid.
Exactly. These dudes are creepy as hell. Its okay because she said its cool lol

Yeah tell that to the students who saod their grown ass teacher was cool after being innappropriate.