Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Again: Cole fan here

I did learn something from this battle. I always knew Drake was petty and kinda childish. I didn't know Kendrick was this immature. I always kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of maturity.

The best way I can describe it is that I don't see an adult in this situation.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby both say they text a bunch of other adult celebrities. But they singled out Drake. Both parties deny anything malicious happened. 17 year old girl on that stage deny that anything after that stage appearance. Fan faction people who hate Drake praying he sexually assaulted a minor for their sick agenda.
Do you text minors?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This thread has officially been Pedo Papi approved!

pedo-bear-approved-sticker.jpg

What did you have to do to earn the right to give that stamp :scust:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Again: Cole fan here

I did learn something from this battle. I always knew Drake was petty and kinda childish. I didn't know Kendrick was this immature. I always kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of maturity.

The best way I can describe it is that I don't see an adult in this situation.

If you enter a pig pen, prepare to get dirty.

:hubie:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why is two Drake songs stickied and y'all never stickied Not Like Us you biased ass corner store breakfast eating Jew toy fakkits.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't matter...she was 17. It was on video lolol shes clearly a fan..

Doesnt matter what so ever how she felt about it. Similar to how if a teacher is innapproproate to a student and the student tries to say "nah teach is cool tho!"

Thats not how it works. Holy shyt people really dont innately understand why this is a bad thing lmaoo

nikka it’s weird not illegal. If somebody from his team invites that lady on stage he didn’t pick her out. Age of consent in Colorado is 17. He didn’t have sex with her and continue communicating with her afterward. Is it weird sure. But people on their high horse acting like 23 year old kissing a 17 year old is crazy. When shyt like happens regularly some dude in his early 20s fukking with a 17 or 18 year old.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Drake stans bringing up age of consent laws and saying "it's ok to kiss an underaged girl, if she says she was cool with it 14 years later" :picard:
you Kendrick stans making up bullshyt trying make someone a pedo with no real evidence. I can say you raped a 12 year old and you a pedo without evidence.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby both say they text a bunch of other adult celebrities. But they singled out Drake. Both parties deny anything malicious happened. 17 year old girl on that stage deny that anything after that stage appearance. Fan faction people who hate Drake praying he sexually assaulted an minor for their sick agenda.
Bruhhh are you retarded what he did on stage was enough wtf is wrong with you lmaoo

I would HOPE nothing happened after. Novody even said something did happen after didnt need to. The vid is bad enough.

So that means you saw the video, of him kissing her and telling her "I like the way your breasts felt on my chest" AFTER she said she was 17, and felt like it was all good as long as he didnt f*ck her?

You are a shytty person lol Drake fans getting revealed tonight

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He literally made a song called red button and he posted the red button right before he dropped the song and mal posted the nuclear fallout meme right before it dropped.

Only to learn that it was chinese fireworks.

very loud and still dangerous but not quite nuclear.

Drake should have hired one of us for the assist. Maybe next time.

:francis: