Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:sitdown:Oh you one of those ones defending it?
Only thing missing was Drake asking "Do you have your passport? Do you have your shots?"

Keep up nikka I already shared my thoughts on that shyt. I said the shyt was weird not illegal. She was 17 and he was 23 he just kissed nothing followed.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
What? All I said is dude did creepy shyt alreadg. And has sex offenders in his crew. I cant say that?

You dont think hes been creepy? Expoae yourself. You loooove this nikka so much that you are cap9ng for weirdos
And getting mad at dudes who criticize it.
Gross

Hot lone bling was that much of an artistic masterpiece to your simple ass?

nikkas playing stupid. They know damn well they wouldn't be cool with a 30+ year old man texting their underaged daughter to talk about boys and texting "I miss you so much!"

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby both say they text a bunch of other adult celebrities. But they singled out Drake. Both parties deny anything malicious happened. 17 year old girl on that stage deny that anything after that stage appearance. Fan faction people who hate Drake praying he sexually assaulted an minor for their sick agenda.
Didn't millie bobby brown end up dating a grown man as a teen? :francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
200.webp

annie are u ok

annie are u ok???

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hoppin in 14-year olds DMs and taking them out places is the wave?

He didn’t hop in her DMs. Her parents took her to a Drake show. She went back stage with her parents and met Drake that’s how she got his number the funny shyt she text with a bunch of adult celebrities but Drake the only one who they singled out. He never took her no where.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
nikka you raped that little girl in the back of the apartment. Stop acting like we don’t know.

Now you see how easy it is to throw pedo and rape allegations at a man. They always stick even if it’s not true look at the Amada Seales situation. But fakkits like you want this shyt to be true.
He didn’t talk about rape, he said what drake “actually did on video” was inappropriate. That’s not a false accusation. If you are an adult and think there is nothing wrong with that. Are need to see a therapist asap. I’m a grown ass man. I’m not even trying to associate with a 18 year old, but shorty is underage period. Look in the mirror and revalue life

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikkas playing stupid. They know damn well they wouldn't be cool with a 30+ year old man texting their underaged daughter to talk about boys and texting "I miss you so much!"
These dudes must reallllly liked started from the bottom. They must really thinj that gods plan was a master work lmao

Corny generic pop music has them so emotionally invested they'll forsake their morals. These aint nikkas. These are swifties.

Soft ass unintelligent music lmao

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: its obvious to me a crisis management firm has stepped in for Drake with how these stories and people are rolling out
Or she tired of people lying on her name making seem like a victim of sexual assault and she wanna set the record straight.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the smoke?

The smoke of him being a groomer who has inappropriate adult/child relations with underage children and sometimes dates them when they get older? The smoke of being a big fan of high school girls' basketball and DMing girls on teams? The smoke of having a convicted sex trafficker on your squad, allegedly procuring "women" for you? I can go on and on.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He didn’t talk about rape, he said what drake “actually did on video” was inappropriate. That’s not a false accusation. If you are an adult and think there is nothing wrong with that. Are need to see a therapist asap. I’m a grown ass man. I’m not even trying to associate with a 18 year old, but shorty is underage period. Look in the mirror and revalue life
Watch @JordanwiththeWiz go away now instead of being a fukking man and conceding. You're wrong bro. Clean it up.

Let the ego and drake go and admit you're wrong.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
He didn’t hop in her DMs. Her parents took her to a Drake show. She went back stage with her parents and met Drake that’s how she got his number the funny shyt she text with a bunch of adult celebrities but Drake the only one who they singled out. He never took her no where.
So because other grown ass men doing it, it's OK?

They fukking weirdos too breh

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yall act like Millie Bobby is like a normal teenager and act like Drake wasn’t an child actor himself.