Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watch @JordanwiththeWiz go away now instead of being a fukking man and conceding. You're wrong bro. Clean it up.

Let the ego and drake go and admit you're wrong.
Listen nothing you said made change my mind on the matter. You didn’t bring nothing new to the table. He just regurgitated the shyt I see on Twitter that’s been proved wrong.

leoc

All Star
Daps
ross, rocky, weeknd should just drop a final track with a metro beat, just spamming fukk you and you pedo and you lawst and kendrick hops on first with a bar or two and have him stop saying i already killed you and your label begging for mercy

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I'm sure Drake is also a BIG fan of Girls High School Basketball :comeon:

It’s well documented he’s a fan of male high school basketball. Mikey Williams, Rob Dillingham and etc he been going to high school games.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
:russ:What Drake did is the equivalent of Goku giving Cell a senzu bean. Like why?
2Xfchk.gif
Perfect comparison :laff:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It’s well documented he’s a fan of male high school basketball. Mikey Williams, Rob Dillingham and etc he been going to high school games.

He thinks watching future NBA players is the same as being in the DM's of some random girls high school basketball players.

0fgo0Ct.png

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Listen nothing you said made change my mind on the matter. You didn’t bring nothing new to the table. He just regurgitated the shyt I see on Twitter that’s been proved wrong.
Oh so you're being a p*ssy now and avoiding addressing that the behavior we did see was innappropriate as fukk...disgusting. multiple people eveb explained my position for me to you. Thats an L.

Let the ego go son. Marvins room wasnt that good.