Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you Kendrick stans making up bullshyt trying make someone a pedo with no real evidence. I can say you raped a 12 year old and you a pedo without evidence.
Lol bro so you were cool with what you saw.

Not creepy at all eh? Damn nikkas...was marvins room really that slappin for ya'll to cape for creepy behavior like this?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Again: Cole fan here

I did learn something from this battle. I always knew Drake was petty and kinda childish. I didn't know Kendrick was this immature. I always kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of maturity.

The best way I can describe it is that I don't see an adult in this situation.

Lmao its RAP BATTLE. You were expecting kindness and chivalry in a RAP BATTLE!?!?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Label told Drake to chill so this can die down. But all it take is one chick coming out with a story. Way too much smoke, especially when your mans who got convicted of sex trafficking is out here procuring "women" for you.
:manny:

Kendrick won but the true victory is gonna be Drake getting all the way out the paint. It'll happen. As my grandma used to say, delayed but not denied.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikka it’s weird not illegal. If somebody from his team invites that lady on stage he didn’t pick her out. Age of consent in Colorado is 17. He didn’t have sex with her and continue communicating with her afterward. Is it weird sure. But people on their high horse acting like 23 year old kissing a 17 year old is crazy. When shyt like happens regularly some dude in his early 20s fukking with a 17 or 18 year old.
Wow

the conversation isnt about the legal technicalities. Its fukking weird. gross. And It indicates certain behaviors.

You were cool woth what you saw. These are Drake fans ladies and gentlemen. Marvins room slapped that hard for them.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Only to learn that it was chinese fireworks.

very loud and still dangerous but not quite nuclear.

Drake should have hired one of us for the assist. Maybe next time.

:francis:
Yeah it wasn’t it.

I would’ve preferred if he just straight up rapped

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sick ass nikkas in this thread act like you can’t interact with somebody underage without having some sick intent. This the world we live in now.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Again: Cole fan here

I did learn something from this battle. I always knew Drake was petty and kinda childish. I didn't know Kendrick was this immature. I always kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt in terms of maturity.

The best way I can describe it is that I don't see an adult in this situation.
Agreed but Kendrick warned him.

Don’t forget that Drake started the tea/gossip shyt first and Kendrick had no choice but to respond.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

If the girl y’all saying he grooming been told yall that’s not true. It’s just fan fiction because you hate the nikka.

Yea I don’t think anyone actually thinks he touched her. The thing people getting from it, is that it’s weird behavior. Grown men not trying to hang around little girls. Nice try tho. I got kids and if some adult was trying to talk to them in some on the phone or texting shyt… I would intervene and call the authorities

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruhhh are you retarded what he did on stage was enough wtf is wrong with you lmaoo

I would HOPE nothing happened after. Novody even said something did happen after didnt need to. The vid is bad enough.

So that means you saw the video, of him kissing her and telling her "I like the way your breasts felt on my chest" AFTER she said she was 17, and felt like it was all good as long as he didnt f*ck her?

You are a shytty person lol Drake fans getting revealed tonight

nikka you raped that little girl in the back of the apartment. Stop acting like we don’t know.

Now you see how easy it is to throw pedo and rape allegations at a man. They always stick even if it’s not true look at the Amada Seales situation. But fakkits like you want this shyt to be true.

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow

the conversation isnt about the legal technicalities. Its fukking weird. gross. And It indicates certain behaviors.

You were cool woth what you saw. These are Drake fans ladies and gentlemen. Marvins room slapped that hard for them.

Stop quoting you stupid ass bytch. You don’t understand simple logic. Nothing you said in your 1000 of post about Drake proves he sexually assaulted any minor come back when you got some real evidence fukking goofy.