Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
To me this is the only fair assessment but stans gonna stan. It's sloppy and it kills the diss for me. Both Kendrick and Drake have hurled some pretty wild, unsubstantiated claims that we cannot 100% verify. Which means that the only proper way to score this on truthfulness is to focus on the things we can verify. And by that measure, Drake really shat the bed on this track.

We're supposed to believe OVO is so meticulous, so thoughtful, so advanced that they plotted out a perfect exercise in planting evidence but nobody could listen to Mother I Sober enough to realize Kendrick didn't get molested? Or that "b sharp" doesn't exist and is actually c-minor (lol)? Or that Kendrick has multiple homes in LA alongside the Brooklyn spot?
besides the mistakes his rebuttal to being called a pedophile is saying "im to famous and would be locked up if that was the case". that rebuttal in 2024 in this climate is insane.

I honestly do believe he wrote this one. It has no consistency with the rest of the tracks from him in this beef.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This thread has officially been Pedo Papi approved!

pedo-bear-approved-sticker.jpg

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
this is where im at and been saying it in this thread

don't care about the LLC's and their houses. in terms of bars this song is shaky, panicked, and rushed.
Thats what I said...the Kendrick Track wasn't about being molested at all. Literally Drake fuvked up with that track

When it was at 500k likes it had 500k dislikes lmaooo

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Doesn't matter...she was 17. It was on video lolol shes clearly a fan..

Doesnt matter what so ever how she felt about it. Similar to how if a teacher is innapproproate to a student and the student tries to say "nah teach is cool tho!"

Thats not how it works. Holy shyt people really dont innately understand why this is a bad thing lmaoo

Daps

Drake would beat the hell outta that pipsqueak and y'all know it, weight classes exist for a reason :pachaha:

And I don't even know if Drake can fight, but all he gotta do is jump on Kenny and Kenny going down :pachaha:

Unless them years of beating Whitney gave him some hidden strength :lupe:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby both say they text a bunch of other adult celebrities. But they singled out Drake. Both parties deny anything malicious happened. 17 year old girl on that stage deny that anything after that stage appearance. Fan faction people who hate Drake praying he sexually assaulted an minor for their sick agenda.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Billie Eilish and Millie Bobby both say they text a bunch of other adult celebrities. But they singled out Drake. Both parties deny anything malicious happened. 17 year old girl on that stage deny that anything after that stage appearance. Fan faction people who hate Drake praying he sexually assaulted an minor for their sick agenda.
:scust:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Drake stans bringing up age of consent laws and saying "it's ok to kiss an underaged girl, if she says she was cool with it 14 years later" :picard:

Look through some of the threads about teachers touching students. You'll consistently see shyt like "where were these teachers when I was in high school." The larger point being if you're underaged and consent to sex or inappropriate contact with an adult, it's ok.

:francis: