Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Are people purposefully forgetting Kendrick wanted to keep it hip-hop until Drake then jumped off the porch bringing family members into it?
Then he should have accepted the feature request (presumably for FPS?) and spanked them nikkas on their own track. That's the only friendly sparring I know of in Hip Hop. Nah, he wanted to beef. That's no holds barred. If he wants to act like the spokesperson for "the culture" at least understand that. :unimpressed:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That's the same thing 69 said.... That's the same thing a lot of nikkas in jail say

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but my boy brought her... She don't look 17... I didn't even know"

What's worse is, he did know. And "just went with it" instead of "NOT GOING WITH IT"

He did a skit on stage at a show, he didn't take her on a date and sleep with her. Big difference :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did kendrick bring these girls up? Or did the fans
I mean he made allegations based on videos that have been floating around the internet for forever and supposed info, he ain’t name these chicks. Cole and Kendrick’s chicks been playing the background forever, dragging Whitney thru the mud to get at Kendrick is weak to me. But I admit I’m getting old and as a woman, I just don’t find it cool. Would be one thing if she was one of those rapper BM’s who always be in front of the camera like lil baby’s girl, but it’s clear she’s wanted to live a private life.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:what: I’ll repeat…

Drake isn’t really from the culture.

Ie this man wrote a note to Chris Brown ‘I’m fukkin the love of your life’ :what: That’s some shyt a normal black man would be dumbfounded by bc who tf does that

Dude is just weird. He moves like the home alone kid, or idk the kid from Catcher in the Rye. He’s a mischievous white kid at heart.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Then he should have accepted the feature request (presumably for FPS?) and spanked them nikkas on their own track. That's the only friendly sparring I know of in Hip Hop. Nah, he wanted to beef. That's no holds barred. If he wants to act like the spokesperson for "the culture" at least understand that. :unimpressed:

There's a difference between hip-hop competition and chatty patty shyt about a nikka kids not being his.

If you want throw out accusations like that then you get pedophile bars. it's only fair :unimpressed:

Daps
There's a difference between hip-hop competition and chatty patty shyt about a nikka kids not being his.

If you want throw out accusations like that then you get pedophile bars. it's only fair :unimpressed:
Irrelevant to my point. It's implied that Drake reached out to him for feature and Kendrick was like "nah, let's battle, but only half punches are allowed in this battle"

Gtfoh with that. If he wanted it friendly, outrap him on his records or something. Don't ask for smoke and try to dictate how your opponent responds

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is where im at and been saying it in this thread

don't care about the LLC's and their houses. in terms of bars this song is shaky, panicked, and rushed.
To me this is the only fair assessment but stans gonna stan. It's sloppy and it kills the diss for me. Both Kendrick and Drake have hurled some pretty wild, unsubstantiated claims that we cannot 100% verify. Which means that the only proper way to score this on truthfulness is to focus on the things we can verify. And by that measure, Drake really shat the bed on this track.

We're supposed to believe OVO is so meticulous, so thoughtful, so advanced that they plotted out a perfect exercise in planting evidence but nobody could listen to Mother I Sober enough to realize Kendrick didn't get molested? Or that "b sharp" doesn't exist and is actually c-minor (lol)? Or that Kendrick has multiple homes in LA alongside the Brooklyn spot?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Irrelevant to my point. It's implied that Drake reached out to him for feature and Kendrick was like "nah, let's battle, but only half punches are allowed in this battle"

Gtfoh with that. If he wanted it friendly, outrap him on his records or something. Don't ask for smoke and try to dictate how your opponent responds

He did until Family Matters then that's when the chatty patty shyt started.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh they was rooting for a girl to have been molested

Let that really sink into your head. They're ANGRY that a girl wasn't molested.

Kenny stans ain’t right in the head.

Get your dumbass back in here and get his work @AngryBaby
Are you retarded? Are you talking about the 17 yr old? Just because she was cool with it doesnt mean it was all good you creepy ass motherfukker 😂😂 you really think that absolves dude?

Yo...watch out for @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE he doesnt seem to understand what is innappropriate to di to a minor even when its on video.

Btw drakes heart part 6 is about 50/50 with its dislike ratio lol thats an objective L

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
hlaewuk8otyc1.jpeg

pxuvnklb3uyc1.jpeg

3jokv2yr3uyc1.jpeg

ocl0kx04mtyc1.jpeg

gi4nehkiysyc1.jpeg

2k2n5m8zctyc1.jpeg

nxz2wwd6quyc1.jpeg

iooxza1ejuyc1.jpeg

Daps
Drake more than likely has two more albums left in him as a top mainstream star and after that I can see him taking the Jay-Z “retirement” route. What he’ll do, maybe some acting maybe some executive stuff. He’s filthy rich so really can do whatever he wants but i’m wondering if his ego will keep him from bowing out gracefully.

I can’t see him maturing into a Nas like figure and I can’t see him being happy as a legacy artist. The moment when he’s no longer on TOP he’ll take his ball and run back to Canada

Y'all are putting the RIP on Drake's career too early. He got clowned by the best rapper in the world, the ONLY rapper that I know of who wrote a pulitzer. And he BEGGED for this battle. Kendrick was just throwing subs. And Drake said "nah nah nah, you following through."

Drake WANTED this.

I think what you're failing to realize is that a lot of people are gon put respeck on Drake's name when this is said and done. Both Kendrick AND Drake solidified themselves in this beef as far as hip hop goes.

Daps
I think Euphoria was the perfect balance. He didn’t go too low, he had crazy bars and flows.

The bad parent lines basically gave Drake a reason to use the dirt he dug up on Kendrick. That information is the “red button” everyone was talking about but no one really cared because of Kendrick’s tactics lol.

But I think they both went too far if this shyt is true. Why would Kendrick’s friend have a baby with his wife :huhldup:

Yeah I ain't gon lie, felt weird to me last night riding home bobbing my head to a song about pedophilia and another song about molestation :pachaha:

We are definitely in a weird place right now, I agree.