Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
@Ziggiy Do you feel the same? This nikka needs to move on. Frankly, compared to other 'GOATS', he appears to have no plan bar going from region to region and making new 'hot' songs with younger and younger people, which frankly looks...odd. It worked for a time, but it is now becoming more and more odd. It is also incredibly telling that someone who has probably had the most collaborators and features in hip hop falls out with every one of them, and none of them maintain long-term relationships with him.

For reference, at his age, Jay Z was very well into his marriage with Beyonce, and his image/music was progressively changing; he steadily evolved. The same can be said for most other highly respected artists.

The issue is also with the ghostwriter, as he appears not to have a consistent sound or theme. He created a brilliant career from child actor to this run which was comprised of this cross-regional ghost writer album after album with new themes, but between his burned bridges with his peers who clearly don't like him, the 'bought' clout (let's be honest him buying ever dead or alive rappers memorabilia is fukking weird). It's just time to move on.

Marry some popstar or whatever or whatever, dude, make some power family or something, and focus on business, movies or whatever. Maybe pop some 'mature' albums from time to time and keep it moving.

People are beginning to notice his system of picking new talent and giving them a 'stimulus package', having a hot song, and us never seeing the person again. He has done this cross continents and cross regions to black people of all nationalities. A he gets older him popping up with these 25 year olds with a new sound around them is just getting weird.

It's all weird. Frankly his best PR move would be to cultivate a family man image and get a wife who is respectable and just do business.

Wasn't he trying to do that with Rihanna?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Feel like thy both pressed their “red button”

Kendrick kid being by Dave Free vs Drake hidden daughter

Drake the Pedo vs Kendrick the woman beater

I honestly don’t believe none of that shyt without any proof…And it’s goofy

I thought this was about who rap better
Agreed.

And if we only judge who raps better I think it’s close to a tie but I think Euphoria contained the best rapping.

Family Ties was good but that middle verse threw it off because it wasn’t about Kendrick.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
I think Euphoria was the perfect balance. He didn’t go too low, he had crazy bars and flows.

The bad parent lines basically gave Drake a reason to use the dirt he dug up on Kendrick. That information is the “red button” everyone was talking about but no one really cared because of Kendrick’s tactics lol.

But I think they both went too far if this shyt is true. Why would Kendrick’s friend have a baby with his wife :huhldup:
the son being's kendrick can't even be denied so nobody believes that...if you look at baby kendrick on the gkmc booklet, he looks EXACTLY like the kid lmao. Drake ain't fooling anyone with that line, thats why nobody care about that

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The like/dislike ratio is crazy. :huhldup:

gG7IDEs.png

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
That was drake biggest mistake in this fight, he wasn't documented enough...he didn't do enough research about Kendrick. He even misquoted the mother I sober line :dead: And kdot's brother in law tweeted asking kendrick to fukk Kendrick for the lies

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Feel like thy both pressed their “red button”

Kendrick kid being by Dave Free vs Drake hidden daughter

Drake the Pedo vs Kendrick the woman beater

I honestly don’t believe none of that shyt without any proof…And it’s goofy

I thought this was about who rap better

Idk bc he was still teasing this "red button" after he dropped family matters