Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
It’s all corny.

I’m not crazy about this whole battle due to the tea, lies and social media antics.

That daughter verse really makes me drop points for Kendrick.

But I mean what were they gonna rap about otherwise?

I'm the best, no I'm the best?

I hate that it went this far too but realistically this is what any real beef where the artists don't like each other is gonna look like at this point.

You not gon get just straight bars getting somebody out the paint like LL did on Ripper Strikes Back. We not in that era no more.

Unless you coming with the "tea", folks ain't gon want to hear it. That's why so many people are tuned into this. For the gossip.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I thought I saw a tweet about some video/music-video coming out ? dang .

dude pretty much said Kenny got molested , which in turn would make Kenny go even further.
I mean drake told him uf you not going to address what I said we can move on :manny:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I thought I saw a tweet about some video/music-video coming out ? dang .

dude pretty much said Kenny got molested , which in turn would make Kenny go even further.
Yea i mean maybe kendrick wants to keep it going regardless of what top says

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nasty work.

Wives and daughters out here needing to defend their name cause these two goofballs and their stan’s wanna fight :smh:
Thats the worst part in all this....the stans fukk everything up

I read that restaurant is getting flooded with trolls and calls now because Drake shot a scene there for Family Matters. They can't even take phone orders anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Time to move the goal post again

ah yes, the normal routine of lip locking with minors for a stage act
lil-yachty-drake.gif

Daps
To be fair they're probably more anti-Drake than Dot stans. Drake been at the top of game for a long time so plenty have been wishing for his downfall. They're clinging on to Kenny as their last hope.

That's fair and I'll concede that point. I'm a Kendrick fan and I have already said that even tho I'm rooting for Drake, it aint no way in hell he can outrap Kendrick.

Man the first time I heard Kendrick was in what 2011 when he dropped the Heart pt 2?

That nxgga... that nxgga... that nxgga was RAPPING rapping. Breh was going so hard that he started coughing and then he kept in the record :pachaha:

Drake wasn't ever gon win that.

With that being said, I realize that Drake is fighting an uphill battle cause so many ppl are sick of him and i get that too. Breh really been on top for 15 years. Nobody has ever reigned this long. :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So is the red button gonna get pushed or....?

Feel like thy both pressed their “red button”

Kendrick kid being by Dave Free vs Drake hidden daughter

Drake the Pedo vs Kendrick the woman beater

I honestly don’t believe none of that shyt without any proof…And it’s goofy

I thought this was about who rap better

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
But I mean what were they gonna rap about otherwise?

I'm the best, no I'm the best?

I hate that it went this far too but realistically this is what any real beef where the artists don't like each other is gonna look like at this point.

You not gon get just straight bars getting somebody out the paint like LL did on Ripper Strikes Back. We not in that era no more.

Unless you coming with the "tea", folks ain't gon want to hear it. That's why so many people are tuned into this. For the gossip.
I think Euphoria was the perfect balance. He didn’t go too low, he had crazy bars and flows.

The bad parent lines basically gave Drake a reason to use the dirt he dug up on Kendrick. That information is the “red button” everyone was talking about but no one really cared because of Kendrick’s tactics lol.

But I think they both went too far if this shyt is true. Why would Kendrick’s friend have a baby with his wife :huhldup:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
"This rap beef tho" is no excuse to make fun of molestation victims what the fukk is wrong with you nasty ass nikkas?

Some of you have kids while saying this stupid ass shyt too. Maybe rap was a mistake if this the type of shyt y'all cosigning
Yeah and this angle was first introduced by 50 cent

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I said this earlier. He did this little skit at every show. Someone on his team fukked up bringing a 17 year old up and he just went with it. Times were different back then :yeshrug:
That's the same thing 69 said.... That's the same thing a lot of nikkas in jail say

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but my boy brought her... She don't look 17... I didn't even know"

What's worse is, he did know. And "just went with it" instead of "NOT GOING WITH IT"