Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@Ziggiy Do you feel the same? This nikka needs to move on. Frankly, compared to other 'GOATS', he appears to have no plan bar going from region to region and making new 'hot' songs with younger and younger people, which frankly looks...odd. It worked for a time, but it is now becoming more and more odd. It is also incredibly telling that someone who has probably had the most collaborators and features in hip hop falls out with every one of them, and none of them maintain long-term relationships with him.

For reference, at his age, Jay Z was very well into his marriage with Beyonce, and his image/music was progressively changing; he steadily evolved. The same can be said for most other highly respected artists.

The issue is also with the ghostwriter, as he appears not to have a consistent sound or theme. He created a brilliant career from child actor to this run which was comprised of this cross-regional ghost writer album after album with new themes, but between his burned bridges with his peers who clearly don't like him, the 'bought' clout (let's be honest him buying ever dead or alive rappers memorabilia is fukking weird). It's just time to move on.

Marry some popstar or whatever or whatever, dude, make some power family or something, and focus on business, movies or whatever. Maybe pop some 'mature' albums from time to time and keep it moving.

People are beginning to notice his system of picking new talent and giving them a 'stimulus package', having a hot song, and us never seeing the person again. He has done this cross continents and cross regions to black people of all nationalities. A he gets older him popping up with these 25 year olds with a new sound around them is just getting weird.

It's all weird. Frankly his best PR move would be to cultivate a family man image and get a wife who is respectable and just do business.

Daps
Kendrick stans in shambles. She doing too much by silencing your narrative? :russ:

I don't follow Drake or Kendrick much, was lowkey rooting for Cole bytch ass, but what Drake do to y'all?

Breh they was rooting for a girl to have been molested

Let that really sink into your head. They're ANGRY that a girl wasn't molested.

Kenny stans ain’t right in the head.

Get your dumbass back in here and get his work @AngryBaby

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick stans in shambles. She doing too much by silencing your narrative? :russ:

I don't follow Drake or Kendrick much, was lowkey rooting for Cole bytch ass, but what Drake do to y'all?

Stan1: Drake groomed you!
Stan2: OMG Drake sexually abused you!
Girl: No he didn't....

@Gizmo_Duck : She doing too much!!!!! :damn:

this shyt is all so goofy :russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He needs to go back to acting, do some black rom-com movies like ‘think like a man 3’

Right, make his own version of Tyler Perry studios or whatever. Do more shows with HBO like Euphoria. Go get a wife whose a respected athlete or musician or someone in entertainment OR wife some baddie lawyer or whatever.

Just move on dude.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake hasn’t spoken on black issues AT ALL in his music the past 15 years. He claimed that the only time he ever experienced racism in his entire life was from American blacks. He Shang Tsunged black American culture to get himself hot while showing contempt for it. He never stood for anything other than the exploitation of the culture for his own gain and Kendrick just so happened to be the vessel with which Drake had to both face and be judged for it. Like Kendrick said “I’m what the CULTURE feels”, the truest verse in the entire beef. How you gonna tell a black man from the streets of Compton who made it out and gave back to his community AND made THE most successful socially conscious album of the last decade that he raps like he’s trying to “Free Slaves”? A half white Canadian who admitted he wasn’t raised even within the black culture of his own homeland and claimed American blacks were “racist” telling a black man from COMPTON that freeing the slaves was a bad thing.

Drake failed to read the room. He failed to fully comprehend what Kendrick as an artist stands for and how seriously people take that. Lets say even IF Kendrick is 100% a fraud who doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about the people in his own community and behind the scenes is tap dancing for Jimmy Iovine and serving Lyor Cohen butter biscuits in the backs of limousines; he’d still be one of the best method actors of all time and Drake should have RESPECTED that if he was going to actually have a chance at winning this war. But because he only ever wanted to use black American culture as window dressing (complete with braids, an ever changing accent, Southern “friends”, and a Memphis raised black dad rocking Steve Harvey suits) he failed to understand why that slavery line, the molestation jokes, and his status as the “bigger rapper” didn’t serve to assist him at all. He acted just like i’d expect Jack Harlow, Macklemore, or Machine Gun Kelly to act, except even they would have understood their proximity to whiteness was a deficit and tried to act accordingly. Drake thought he’d proven to the black community that he WAS one of us but that facade only holds up when your opponent is an idiot (Meek Mill) it wasn’t ever going to hold up with someone as authentically etched into BLACK culture as Kendrick Lamar

DAMN. :whew:

Daps
@Ziggiy Do you feel the same? This nikka needs to move on. Frankly, compared to other 'GOATS', he appears to have no plan bar going from region to region and making new 'hot' songs with younger and younger people, which frankly looks...odd. It worked for a time, but it is now becoming more and more odd. It is also incredibly telling that someone who has probably had the most collaborators and features in hip hop falls out with every one of them, and none of them maintain long-term relationships with him.

For reference, at his age, Jay Z was very well into his marriage with Beyonce, and his image/music was progressively changing; he steadily evolved. The same can be said for most other highly respected artists.

The issue is also with the ghostwriter, as he appears not to have a consistent sound or theme. He created a brilliant career from child actor to this run which was comprised of this cross-regional ghost writer album after album with new themes, but between his burned bridges with his peers who clearly don't like him, the 'bought' clout (let's be honest him buying ever dead or alive rappers memorabilia is fukking weird). It's just time to move on.

Marry some popstar or whatever or whatever, dude, make some power family or something, and focus on business, movies or whatever. Maybe pop some 'mature' albums from time to time and keep it moving.

People are beginning to notice his system of picking new talent and giving them a 'stimulus package', having a hot song, and us never seeing the person again. He has done this cross continents and cross regions to black people of all nationalities. A he gets older him popping up with these 25 year olds with a new sound around them is just getting weird.

It's all weird. Frankly his best PR move would be to cultivate a family man image and get a wife who is respectable and just do business.

I want him to keep doing what he doing.

Plenty of artists that at his age wasn't married. Now you're about to shame the man to get married? What if he aint met nobody that he feels he wants to spend the rest of his life with?

You really wrote an entire article to dissect why another man ain't married and how he needs to get married.

Kenny stans ain't right in the head.

Thats what this beef exposed the most. Thst Kenny stans are CRAZY. Like I said, folks used to talk about us Nas stans but yall got us BEAT :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Drake more than likely has two more albums left in him as a top mainstream star and after that I can see him taking the Jay-Z “retirement” route. What he’ll do, maybe some acting maybe some executive stuff. He’s filthy rich so really can do whatever he wants but i’m wondering if his ego will keep him from bowing out gracefully.

I can’t see him maturing into a Nas like figure and I can’t see him being happy as a legacy artist. The moment when he’s no longer on TOP he’ll take his ball and run back to Canada

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You my guy but it's hilarious that you're saying it's ME that's trolling :pachaha:

I think Kenny fans doing it was corny in the first place. Drake fans doing it is corny too.

But whats good for the goose is good for the gander :manny:
It’s all corny.

I’m not crazy about this whole battle due to the tea, lies and social media antics.

That daughter verse really makes me drop points for Kendrick.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
No next diss, its over
Top said they look at this as drake stepping out

but now kendrick is cooking against everyone else (rumour are snoop and game)
I thought I saw a tweet about some video/music-video coming out ? dang .

dude pretty much said Kenny got molested , which in turn would make Kenny go even further.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
I want him to keep doing what he doing.

Plenty of artists that at his age wasn't married. Now you're about to shame the man to get married? What if he aint met nobody that he feels he wants to spend the rest of his life with?

You really wrote an entire article to dissect why another man ain't married and how he needs to get married.

Kenny stans ain't right in the head.

Thats what this beef exposed the most. Thst Kenny stans are CRAZY. Like I said, folks used to talk about us Nas stans but yall got us BEAT :pachaha:
To be fair they're probably more anti-Drake than Dot stans. Drake been at the top of game for a long time so plenty have been wishing for his downfall. They're clinging on to Kenny as their last hope.