Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I just don't think people will care if they don't already. That's why I said the fight was fixed. They wanted Kendrick to kill Drake, and anything Kendrick did that wasn't actually shyt, would have been hyped no matter what. It just so happens that Kendrick fukking delivered. Case in point, if Drake had dropped the exact equivalent of Not Like Us, a really catchy tune about how Kendrick was a wife-beater, he would have gotten killed. All the talk would be about how he keeps spamming the same talking point, how all the chants were forced and corny etc. I was legitimately blown how well received it was on initial listens. It's a smash now and I get it, but its a smash cause a large majority of the audience it was intended for can't stand Drake.

GUARANTEED nobody will care after this is over...once Drake releases a hit song or record its an afterthought

We are talking about a public thats probably going to re-elect a sex deviant president soon who is on trial at this very moment

We are talking about a public that made R Kelly's Chocolate Factory album(and several after that) go number 1 while he was on trial for peeing on minors and there was a damn VIDEO of it.

We are talking about a public that sent Michael Jackson straight to #1 after a gang of people accused him of shyt and the feds were investigating him.

There is no chance in hell Drake is cooked because a dude in Cali made a catchy song calling him a freaky ass nikka. The general public doesn't REALLY care about shyt these days. Even Diddy can come back from his shyt if he isn't locked up. People have short memories

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I see what yall are saying but Drake is STILL saying Kendrick is a wife beater and raising a kid that's not his. Forget the pedo stuff. He's saying flagrant shyt about Kendrick that will test any man's pride.

If no other disses come out... Kenny is going to have to address it whenever he pops his head out. You don't think it will come up in his next radio interview? Also, in the meantime we're going to have to deal with INSUFFERABLE fan theories on both sides and this battle will go down as debateable vs a clear victory.
Dog, I just genuinely don't think the right people will care. He can do one podcast interview with Angie Martinez, deny everything and that would be that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think it's very interesting how no one cares if Kendrick is really a wife beater

or at least the Drake pedo stuff has completely eclipsed it to where no one is talking about it

The ONE ghost of a rumor of Kendrick beating a woman was debunked in real time years ago by Kendrick himself on the Breakfast club. Angela, Charlemagne and Envy didn’t even believe it and went out of their WAY to say they didn’t believe it on air and nobody believes it today.

There is circumstantial evidence that shows Drake has inappropriate at best and disturbing at worse fixations on underaged girls. From mouth kissing one on stage to late night texting the other that he misses her. Drake has a history suspect behavior towards GIRLS

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Both of these dudes now have a permanent stench on their bodies. If Kendrick does anything social media hates, or if his girl breaks up with him. Best believe social media will bring up them DV allegations. Same goes for Drake and his pedo allegations. These bruhs better be on their best behavior lol.

True, this is one of the pitfalls of being big stars and battling. With the whole world watching in this new social media era we're living in. You drag your opponent to hell and there's a good chance you both getting burnt. This was like the first rap battle where the battlers were trying to cancel each other

Last edited:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps

Why did you move to New York? Is it 'cause you livin' that bachelor life?
Proposed in 2015, but don't wanna make her your actual wife
I'm guessin' this wedding ain't happenin', right?
'Cause we know the girls that you actually like
Your darkest secrets are comin' to light

200.gif

Kendrick already addressed this on Mr. Morale:

But Whitney's gone, by time you hear this song, she did all she could
All those women gave me superpowers, what I thought I lacked
I pray our children don't inherit me and feelings I attract

The only angle Drake has on Kendrick is the domestic absurd allegations :sas2:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
“According to gossip website Mediafakeout, the woman has filed legal papers in which she said she had notified the Tuesday rapper of her daughter and he agreed to take a paternity test, reports aceshowbiz.com.”

This nikka REALLY posted an article from a reporter getting their info from “Media takeout” welcome to the coli.
I too take the article with a grain of salt. We don't know the outcome of the paternity test (could also mean they settled). But explain to me please how the daughter was "planted" last week by Drake's team when there's an article from 2015 about this supposed daughter that would now be 11 years old?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Yes perpetrators deserve to be made fun of, ridiculed, and worse

Victims do not. This is very simple

I'm not even a Kendrick fan like that and I think Mr Morale sucks musically. But this shyt is beyond music

And honestly you're the wrong person trying to present logical arguments because you've been shamelessly dikkeating all weak breh

Sure I have. Feel free to run my post history, I've had Kendrick up the whole time and think they both lost because the real takeaway from all this is that both these men are pieces of shyt. And if 1 is a pedo and 1 is a womanizer they should both die.

My real L is trying to have genuine discussions all week with an army of trolls and disingenuous people like yourself who are just here for daps and giggles. Take the moral high ground when your avatar is a cartoon dictator, brehs

:camby: :camby: :camby:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
As a fan of both, I think Family Matters is not getting the respect it deserves. But with all due respect a "headshot" would mean he's dead.

Kendrick's responses are breaking Youtube 2024 records, trending worldwide, and charting #1

If anything, he's more alive than he was at any point in the last 7 years.

Family Matters is the single best diss hes ever put out. He had energy, rebuttals, different flows, chatty patty gossip, it was disrespectful and all 3 beats go.

But Ive noticed whenever he gets in his "Im so above these peasants, 11AM in ____" style of rapping he ends up losing cause it happened with Duppy Freestyle and it happened here.

Hov was dismissive too but Drake be sounding like hes tired, literally.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
By the reaction in this thread. I'm speaking in terms of this board. People really only do this stan shyt online. This thread isn't long because of Drake stans. The majority of posters in here are Dot stans and Drake haters. Look at this long ass post you just made in the thread of a dude's music you don't even like. Y'all don't find y'all selves weird for shyt like that?

People post the most in the thread of the most recent diss breh it's not that deep.
It's the same when Kendrick dropped his disses.

You see why the Family Matters thread post is way less than this one?
It's because it dropped together with MTG at the same time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
By the reaction in this thread. I'm speaking in terms of this board. People really only do this stan shyt online. This thread isn't long because of Drake stans. The majority of posters in here are Dot stans and Drake haters. Look at this long ass post you just made in the thread of a dude's music you don't even like. Y'all don't find y'all selves weird for shyt like that?

YxjUfrc.png

The person with the most posts in this thread is a Drake fan and has 2x as many posts as the next person, who is a Kendrick fan.

That same Drake fan also has the most posts in the "Meet The Grahams" thread.

The top 4 posters in the "Family Matters" thread all support Drake.

Let's not start making up stats now.

Fred.