Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Family Matters Act II and especially Act III will age well. I can see people 5 years from now making posts here and elsewhere asking "how the hell did Dot survive this?!" (can't be overstated out him taking the oxygen out of it was pivotal for him, and countering right after with an anthem)

murder scene on your man tonight/ then come to the vigil with the candle light/ body after fukking body and you know Ricky reading my Miranda rights :russ:

that darker the berry the sweeter the juice/pawging scheme is hilarious:

wedding ain't happening right?!/ we know the girls that you actually like/ your darkest secrets are coming to the light/ it's all on your face like what happened to Mike - about Kendrick's pawging is crazy :heh:and it went straight/connected to the Mike flip.

Jew cac and and his camp were cooking there. I can' even front :ehh:
I'm SAYING... that shyt was incredible. Drake was rapping his fukking ass off. Ghostwriters or not.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You really typed all of this nonsense? :mjlol:

Kenny deserves credit, he hasn't been fukking with Drake for a long time. All these other phoneys that make up the collective "we" though been doing songs and Ki-ki'ing with :heh: for years because they needed him.
I feel what you're saying, but we know what the rap game is like. It's a business. shyt, the business aspect of it is at the highest it's ever been. The nikkas you described that were out here ki-ki'ing it with dude knew what they were doing. They were using a mark for their benefit.

That's the worst thing about this entire situation for Drake. Aubrey seems like, despite running things for a decade plus, someone still naive to the industry. He thought a lot of these mfers were actual homies. Those were genuine hugs and compliments from Drake towards them.

What was Biggie's 3rd crack commandment? "Never trust nobody, ya moms'll set that ass up properly gassed up". Before anybody says we talking about rap, not street shyt:

The two have gone hand in hand for the longest. Hence why a guy like Drake has a song called....wait for it:

You can't portray the image of rapper with street sense yet have spent your career displaying a complete lack thereof. Drake talks about the stimulus he gives nikkas by being a feature as if the people receiving that stimulus are unaware. A famous corrupt state senator once said:

Look at how Jay-Z maneuvered his dealings with juggernauts like Lil Wayne and 50 Cent. We always thought we'd get what we have now between Jay and either one of those nikkas. Jay v. Nas was some other shyt. Jay vs. 50 or Wayne could've went left easy. But all involved knew they stood to make more off the other by never getting too close or delving into true beef. Drake was out here big homie'ing any and everybody or everybody was his brother, sister, or cuz. Easy mark:manny:

shyt Jada used props from Beanie Sigel, Bean's own words, against him in beef. The game is phony. Kendrick even said "fukk the industry". Not realizing the game is phony is a Drake issue, not an issue for the people who used him for their own benefit and are now shytting on him.

Yeah, I know nobody reading all this shyt:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its also very telling how NOBODY in the industry is going to bat for Drake except a washed up Jay Electronica (who was probably offended that Kendrick dared insult a white woman in Drake’s mother)

Drake is literally by himself. Not even PartyNextDoor has sent him a “Right On Drizzy!” Tweet.

Even Cam and Mase changed their tune. Ak admitted Kendrick got this. Budden said Kendrick got this. Its like Kendrick deflated every Drake stans balloon. And he didn’t need his crew to do it.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He did exactly this, in his next record, which came out within 48 hours and was clearly recorded after he heard MTG. What are y'all even saying anymore :gucci:
He said he planted it too so that's all everyone is clinging to. And it was already too late at that point. He should have beat Not Like Us dropping with a better version of Heart Part 6 is my point. We're Monday Morning QB'ing here but still.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I told
I feel what you're saying, but we know what the rap game is like. It's a business. shyt, the business aspect of it is at the highest it's ever been. The nikkas you described that were out here ki-ki'ing it with dude knew what they were doing. They were using a mark for their benefit.

That's the worst thing about this entire situation for Drake. Aubrey seems like, despite running things for a decade plus, someone still naive to the industry. He thought a lot of these mfers were actual homies. Those were genuine hugs and compliments from Drake towards them.

What was Biggie's 3rd crack commandment? "Never trust nobody, ya moms'll set that ass up properly gassed up". Before anybody says we talking about rap, not street shyt:

The two have gone hand in hand for the longest. Hence why a guy like Drake has a song called....wait for it:

You can't portray the image of rapper with street sense yet have spent your career displaying a complete lack thereof. Drake talks about the stimulus he gives nikkas by being a feature as if the people receiving that stimulus are unaware. A famous corrupt mayor once said:

Look at how Jay-Z maneuvered his dealings with juggernauts like Lil Wayne and 50 Cent. We always thought we'd get what we have now between Jay and either one of those nikkas. Jay v. Nas was some other shyt. Jay vs. 50 or Wayne could've went left easy. But all involved knew they stood to make more off the other by never getting too close or delving into true beef. Drake was out here big homie'ing any and everybody or everybody was his brother, sister, or cuz. Easy mark:manny:

shyt Jada used props from Beanie Sigel, Bean's own words, against him in beef. The game is phony. Kendrick even said "fukk the industry". Not realizing the game is phony is a Drake issue, not an issue for the people who used him for their own benefit and are now shytting on him.

All these rappers do that I love you shyt and it's not necessarily true when they say it

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

You can't portray the image of rapper with street sense yet have spent your career displaying a complete lack thereof. Drake talks about the stimulus he gives nikkas by being a feature as if the people receiving that stimulus are unaware. A famous corrupt mayor once said:

:salute: , everything you said is accurate.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m a Drake fan and I’m not expecting sympathy for him BUT looking back Drake was dealt a bad hand because suddenly black twitter in the majority decided he wasn’t black or black enough to say anything about black issues . After 15 years , yes some group of people always said that but due to him being vs Kdot it was a huge handicap. The slave line was not even bad based on the context of what he was saying . About Kdot . People acting like Drake knows nothing about soul samples ? Have they forgot his discography.
It was fixed breh. Not taking nothing from Kendrick but I truly didn't realize how many people HATED Drake this much. It's crazy.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
YxjUfrc.png

The person with the most posts in this thread is a Drake fan and has 2x as many posts as the next person, who is a Kendrick fan.

That same Drake fan also has the most posts in the "Meet The Grahams" thread.

The top 4 posters in the "Family Matters" thread all support Drake.

Let's not start making up stats now.

Fred.
Is this the family matters or meet the grahams thread? Did I say a dot stan or Drake hater was the top poster in this thread. Maybe try reading and comprehending what I wrote again and then try another response.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I see why Drake stans accept his contradictions, they contradict themselves...:francis:

Pretty sure that kid is on your anti-Drake team. Y'all will just unload clips on anybody at this point. Even with the lead, Dot stans are on Kamikaze missions :wow:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Cap. Drake’s “red button” was the dirt about Kendrick’s son allegedly being Dave Frees. Drake was begging him to diss him so he could drop that shyt.

Drake was ready to get as gossipy and dirty as possible to win because of that Pusha T loss.

But Drake is too nice of a person. He ain’t a demon for real. That’s why he’s in his feelings on that last song he dropped.
Nice my ass :skip:

Piece of shyt neglected his seed, betrayed the nikka who put him on, disrespected his mama, lied on his dad and used him as a prop, ruined careers, harassed multiple families, lies, and a boat load more shyt that ain't came all the way out yet

Fukk drake. He's a p*ssy who couldn't win because his mudslinging was see through and he wasn't creative enough to keep up with a generational talent :camby: