Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"This rap beef tho" is no excuse to make fun of molestation victims what the fukk is wrong with you nasty ass nikkas?

Some of you have kids while saying this stupid ass shyt too. Maybe rap was a mistake if this the type of shyt y'all cosigning

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
wasnt a bogus question.

nikkas was just plea coppin and calling it a response. Similar to their mancrush Drake :hubie:

Fair enough. But my answer is the real one. No daughter exists, picture of planted items is what it is. What else do you need?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And don't get it twisted, everyone is saying its probably over because real threats were made. PGL Affiliates did claim the proof was about to come if Drake kept trying. Some nikkas in the industry know.

:camby:

If this is true it's some cocktease shyt and no better than Drake having a nuke he was going to drop but decided not to in the Pusha beef.

Both these nikkas invited fans into their business. Drake said there was no proof. So drop the proof. Let's be done with this. If Drake is really a pedo, show the receipts so we can get this freak nikka the fukk outta here. If he's got a daughter, put this repeated deadbeat on blast. If not, then wtf was this all for?!?! This nikka still dissing your baby mama and seeds Kenny!

And how many warnings is PGL gonna issue? Drake said drop what you have 3 diss songs ago. :dahell:

Man this shyt got me disappointed like the ending of No Country for Old Men :snoop:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i see no one is gonna even attempt to respond to this? interesting... :sas2:
My theory is Drake is running with the bait angle to save face which was a miscalculation. I do belive Kendrick got bad info about Drake having a daughter tho. Drake should have quickly and emphatically (on a record) driven home the angle that Not Like Us was you stepping on Meet the Grahams cause you found out you were dead ass wrong and had to save face.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man, that shyt was an exaggeration. People who wanted Kendrick to win would have found anything to discredit Family Matters. The fact that THAT was the only thing being discussed off an incredible diss record was some bullshyt. It's just as corny as if we just boiled Euphoria down to the Joel Olsteen bar.
nikkas argued across 15 pages about that so clearly some people did

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
"This rap beef tho" is no excuse to make fun of molestation victims what the fukk is wrong with you nasty ass nikkas?

Some of you have kids while saying this stupid ass shyt too. Maybe rap was a mistake if this the type of shyt y'all cosigning

But that logic doesn't apply to the Pedo shyt? Dot stans are really going out bad today :mjlol:

3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family Matters Act II and especially Act III will age well. I can see people 5 years from now making posts here and elsewhere asking "how the hell did Dot survive this?!" (can't be overstated out him taking the oxygen out of it was pivotal for him, and countering right after with an anthem)

murder scene on your man tonight/ then come to the vigil with the candle light/ body after fukking body and you know Ricky reading my Miranda rights :russ:

that darker the berry the sweeter the juice/pawging scheme is hilarious:

wedding ain't happening right?!/ we know the girls that you actually like/ your darkest secrets are coming to the light/ it's all on your face like what happened to Mike - about Kendrick's pawging is crazy :heh:and it went straight/connected to the Mike flip.

Jew cac and and his camp were cooking there. I can' even front :ehh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cap. Drake’s “red button” was the dirt about Kendrick’s son allegedly being Dave Frees. Drake was begging him to diss him so he could drop that shyt.

Drake was ready to get as gossipy and dirty as possible to win because of that Pusha T loss.

But Drake is too nice of a person. He ain’t a demon for real. That’s why he’s in his feelings on that last song he dropped.
He's not nice at all
He just has too much dirt

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My theory is Drake is running with the bait angle to save face which was a miscalculation. I do belive Kendrick got bad info about Drake having a daughter tho. Drake should have quickly and emphatically (on a record) driven home the angle that Not Like Us was you stepping on Meet the Grahams cause you found out you were dead ass wrong and had to save face.

He did exactly this, in his next record, which came out within 48 hours and was clearly recorded after he heard MTG. What are y'all even saying anymore :gucci:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
definitely. the man is lying

Drake: Whoever leaked that info is a p*ssy

Drake, 90 seconds later: ...it was me. I leaked it on purpose

:martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin: :martin:

Daps
Oh yeah, Kendrick get one of those references wrong in Euphoria, didn't he? Goofy Nikka. "Fact check and be less impatient" :russ: