Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a toss up imo. I'm leaning Euphoria right now. But the CLEAREST way to sniff out bias is how people rate these two songs. I had Kendrick fans telling me Family Matters was "formulaic" and "all over that place" when that's the nicest he's been on wax in YEARS. FOH.
I’m a Drake fan and I’m not expecting sympathy for him BUT looking back Drake was dealt a bad hand because suddenly black twitter in the majority decided he wasn’t black or black enough to say anything about black issues . After 15 years , yes some group of people always said that but due to him being vs Kdot it was a huge handicap. The slave line was not even bad based on the context of what he was saying . About Kdot . People acting like Drake knows nothing about soul samples ? Have they forgot his discography.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Posts like these used to only get like 10 replies

Now?

Drake should not have engaged

Vulture22 with the "Ohh Goddd" cause he knew EXACTLY what Drake was thinking when he was at that game :shaq:

Cause he a freaky ass Vulture he a 69 God :hhh:

Shes pretty as fukk though but shes 26 NOW so she gotta be talking bout... 10 years ago? :huhldup:

She did the Money In The Grave beat :ohhh:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Im not like you Drake gotta lose by any means necessary hypebeasts. The records have come out and Drake (along with his writers) are head shotting Kendrick.

As a fan of both, I think Family Matters is not getting the respect it deserves. But with all due respect a "headshot" would mean he's dead.

Kendrick's responses are breaking Youtube 2024 records, trending worldwide, and charting #1

If anything, he's more alive than he was at any point in the last 7 years.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I had Kendrick with the slight edge in this battle because Euphoria was the best diss out of all of this. But the way his stans reacting to The Heart Pt6 makes me think Drake might have the slight edge because y'all ain't responding like y'all confident y'all boy won this.

I also find it funny y'all accuse Drake of using Twitter, yet y'all keep reposting Twitter content in favor of Dot.

Y'all so confused right now.

I’m actually convinced the levels of dopamine this battle has provided has rotted mfers sense of time

Are you fukking stupid? :russ: Not Like Us has had the world crip walking it’s probably gonna be the biggest anthem this summer. Yesterday was cinco de mayo. People were outside. Do you hang with nggas irl? Do you get outside? :mjtf: It shut shyt down

So I say all that to say this: WHAT reaction? Online and irl the consensus to heart part 6 is ‘hmm cool, couple nice bars…but it ain’t not like us and he sounds tired and dare I say admitting of defeat’

No one believes that’s not K dots kid
No one believes K dot beat Whitney
No one believes Drake’s overtures to another man’s wife
No one believes drakes arrogant and unbothered schtick. Like mfer he’s cookin you don’t get up here with the fake unbothered nonsense.

On the flip,

People believe Drake is a colonizer.
People believe Drake has had suspect relationships with young women/girls, bc it’s documented
People believe he uses artists in Atlanta for cultural credibility
People believe Drake is one big mulatto identity crisis who didn’t act anything like he is now, bc it’s documented
People believe Drake is surrounded by wolves for hire who’d eat him pause for the right price
People believe Baka got a weird case, bc it’s documented
And lastly people believe Not Like Us is the much coveted ‘ima make a diss song about you and it’s a smash hit’ and A-Minoooooooooooor will be the part DJs cut the beat and the everybody sing along at every party you go to this summer

Is that enough of a reaction for you? :mjtf:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that logic doesn't apply to the Pedo shyt? Dot stans are really going out bad today :mjlol:

3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif
Yes perpetrators deserve to be made fun of, ridiculed, and worse

Victims do not. This is very simple

I'm not even a Kendrick fan like that and I think Mr Morale sucks musically. But this shyt is beyond music

And honestly you're the wrong person trying to present logical arguments because you've been shamelessly dikkeating all week breh

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
But that logic doesn't apply to the Pedo shyt? Dot stans are really going out bad today :mjlol:
You don't see a difference between calling out a grown ass man for being a pedophile, and a grown ass man calling out someone else for potentially being molested as a child?

Y'all nasty :scust:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If it ends here, Kendrick won the music battle. Anybody arguing otherwise is a fool. But all the questions he raised about Drake is stuff that we all been :patrice:about for years, it hasn't stopped people from listening to his music. My GOAT King Push ethering him didn't either. But Kenny now has some serious questions against his reputation and manhood that were not there a month ago :yeshrug:
Yea, I just don't think people will care if they don't already. That's why I said the fight was fixed. They wanted Kendrick to kill Drake, and anything Kendrick did that wasn't actually shyt, would have been hyped no matter what. It just so happens that Kendrick fukking delivered. Case in point, if Drake had dropped the exact equivalent of Not Like Us, a really catchy tune about how Kendrick was a wife-beater, he would have gotten killed. All the talk would be about how he keeps spamming the same talking point, how all the chants were forced and corny etc. I was legitimately blown how well received it was on initial listens. It's a smash now and I get it, but its a smash cause a large majority of the audience it was intended for can't stand Drake.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
How many pedos do YOU know, and why do you know the full extent of their desires??? :dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:
And now we are being literal about shyt...

Crazy

And it's documented.. people with pedo tendencies have preferences..I'm literally weary of people who dates shapeless girls but have the capacity to get girls with curves

Yes preference is very indicative to me.

People that say they like A cups better than c cups.. or... "Tight like a 12 year old boy's butt"

They are all pedo inclined to me...

People who likes "brickhouse", big breasted, wide hips or hairy vaginas... Are very cool to me..they like their women with women shapes..

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's indicative...

How many pedo you know out there going for the bbw types??

It's basic deduction.. dude is over friendly...

But believing he is a real pedonis wild.

Liking women with enhancements and engaging with minors is not mutually exclusive and you retarded if you think so. Drake is on camera telling a young girl her body is crazy. What the fukk is you talking about?

Again, I'm not saying he is a pedophile. I don't know this dude - and if he is, he needs to be put behind bars rather than worry about rap beef. I'm telling your dumb ass that liking strippers and build-a-body thots isn't an "I didn't touch or engage in on inappropriate behavior with minors" shield. What kind of time is you on? :dahell:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You don't see a difference between calling out a grown ass man for being a pedophile, and a grown ass man calling out someone else for potentially being molested as a child?

Y'all nasty :scust:

I see 2 men saying the most vulgar shyt they can about each other in a war of words. They are both nasty, its not one or the other.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I’m actually convinced the levels of dopamine this battle has provided has rotted mfers sense of time

Are you fukking stupid? :russ: Not Like Us has had the world crip walking it’s probably gonna be the biggest anthem this summer. Yesterday was cinco de mayo. People were outside. Do you hang with nggas irl? Do you get outside? :mjtf: It shut shyt down

So I say all that to say this: WHAT reaction? Online and irl the consensus to heart part 6 is ‘hmm cool, couple nice bars…but it ain’t not like us and he sounds tired and dare I say admitting of defeat’

No one believes that’s not K dots kid
No one believes K dot beat Whitney
No one believes Drake’s overtures to another man’s wife
No one believes drakes arrogant and unbothered schtick. Like mfer he’s cookin you don’t get up here with the fake unbothered nonsense.

On the flip,

People believe Drake is a colonizer.
People believe Drake has had suspect relationships with young women/girls
People believe he uses artists in Atlanta for cultural credibility
People believe Drake is one big mulatto identity crisis
People believe Drake is surrounded by wolves who’d eat him pause for the right price
People believe Baka got a weird case bc it’s documented facts.
And lastly people believe Not Like Us is the much coveted ‘ima make a diss song about you and it’s a smash hit’ and A-Minoooooooooooor will be the call and response you hear at every party you go to this summer

Is that enough of a reaction for you? :mjtf:
By the reaction in this thread. I'm speaking in terms of this board. People really only do this stan shyt online. This thread isn't long because of Drake stans. The majority of posters in here are Dot stans and Drake haters. Look at this long ass post you just made in the thread of a dude's music you don't even like. Y'all don't find y'all selves weird for shyt like that?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
This is the planned result of a calculated misinformation campaign by OVO btw:mjgrin:

yup exactly

"I sent you the fake suitcase to get you to rap for your fans again, but Im too big to be a pedophile"
- Drizzy

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Liking women with enhancements and engaging with minors is not mutually exclusive and you retarded if you think so. Drake is on camera telling a young girl her body is crazy. What the fukk is you talking about?

Again, I'm not saying he is a pedophile. I don't know this dude - and if he is, he needs to be put behind bars rather than worry about rap beef. I'm telling your dumb ass that liking strippers and build-a-body thots isn't an "I didn't touch or engage in on inappropriate behavior with minors" shield. What kind of time is you on? :dahell:
Indicative is the word...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Vulture22 with the "Ohh Goddd" cause he knew EXACTLY what Drake was thinking when he was at that game :shaq:

Cause he a freaky ass Vulture he a 69 God :hhh:

Shes pretty as fukk though but shes 26 NOW so she gotta be talking bout... 10 years ago? :huhldup:

She did the Money In The Grave beat :ohhh:
A fan of womens
Highschool
Basketball.
:unimpressed:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Both of these dudes now have a permanent stench on their bodies. If Kendrick does anything social media hates, or if his girl breaks up with him. Best believe social media will bring up them DV allegations. Same goes for Drake and his pedo allegations. These bruhs better be on their best behavior lol.