Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don’t get how Drake having a child is some sort of diss and this goes back to the Pusha T shyt. Drake has a child, now what? This is Hip-Hop, you got mfers like NBA Youngboy running around with 13 kids and still having more yet somehow Drake “allegedly “ having a secret kid is some sort of gotcha?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I told

Bruh you being part social right now and I seriously mean that in a way not trying to shyt on you

All these rappers do that I love you shyt and it's not necessarily true when they say it
Fam, that's what I said though. The industry phony af. shyt been so crazy we already forgot about Jermaine folding ass. J. Cole actually likes these nikkas yet since he's also naive to the game he got peer pressured into saying some half hearted shyt and then tucking his chain in.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I see what yall are saying but Drake is STILL saying Kendrick is a wife beater and raising a kid that's not his. Forget the pedo stuff. He's saying flagrant shyt about Kendrick that will test any man's pride.

If no other disses come out... Kenny is going to have to address it whenever he pops his head out. You don't think it will come up in his next radio interview? Also, in the meantime we're going to have to deal with INSUFFERABLE fan theories on both sides and this battle will go down as debateable vs a clear victory.

:mjgrin: that's funny because he also said Kendrick ain't seen them kids in 6 months so technically he ain't raising nobody

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Only Kenny fans Im acknowledging is Ziggy and Piff Perkins. They been with Kenny in past threads holding him down respectfully

Rest of you nyggas just Drake haters.. yall nyggas nowhere in Kendrick past music threads and if you were, you were criticizing his music.

bout to pull all y'all receipts. giving you time to edit
Put some respect on my name lil croadie :ufdup:

Im the prophet who told yall nikkas he was coming last week while the rest of you OVHoes were counting him out

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
"This rap beef tho" is no excuse to make fun of molestation victims what the fukk is wrong with you nasty ass nikkas?

Some of you have kids while saying this stupid ass shyt too. Maybe rap was a mistake if this the type of shyt y'all cosigning
But it's an excuse to call someone a whole pedophile without burden of proof? Both is low bar rap and disgusting

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fam, that's what I said though. The industry phony af. shyt been so crazy we already forgot about Jermaine folding ass. J. Cole actually likes these nikkas yet since he's also naive to the game he got peer pressured into saying some half hearted shyt and then tucking his chain in.
But we don't know how nice these ppl are

We know what they do, like drake has shared ppls records, so I wouldn't call him nice

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
When dust settles family matters definitely the best diss in this whole ordeal, but due to drake being outside or the 28-1 coalition he never had a chance. It's like 28 fanbases + haters versus 1 person at this point. He was cooked before first verse laid. Even got producers like mustard ( who he fukk with) and alchemist joining in.