Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He should save that for his album if it's really close to coming out. Like Nas on Last Real nikka Left.
True. I think he should hold off on the album too.

Kendrick doesn’t need Drake for a rollout but the Internet is going to run with it anyways.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie. Poetic Justice was not Kendrick’s biggest record at that point. Swimming Pools was Kendrick’s biggest hit record peaking at number 17 on Billboard whilst Poetic Justice peaked at 26. Swimming Pools is also certified 4X Platinum whereas Poetic Justice is 2X Platinum. Moreover, Poetic Justice wasn’t released as a single until 4 months AFTER Good Kid M.A.A.D City was released and two months AFTER the album had already been certified Gold and was on its way to Platinum.

The fact of the matter is that Kendrick has MORE than proved that he doesn’t and didn’t need any type of alliance with Drake to be popular. He actually became MORE popular once he severed ties with him and became a nemesis of sorts. And Kendrick straight up said he was surprised Drake even reached out to him for FPS when they both know he don’t fukk with him and they got issues. Kendrick has been telegraphing to Drake that he doesn’t like him and wants to run a lyrical fade since the BET freestyle in 2014. If Drake was dumb enough to think Kendrick was going to drop whatever animosity to be on a song that would serve once more to fortify DRAKE’S credibility then he earned every bit of this ass whoppin Kendrick served him.
:whew:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
How is liking women with enhancements and engaging with minors mutually exclusive?

You nikkas are one rain drop away from being full on retarded. So much empty space in your cranium that if you put two pebbles and there and shake it your head, them rocks would never collide

:hubie:

Dummy disclaimer - for clarification - since I know you nikkas need to be walked through the action of thinking - I'm not calling Drake a pedophile. I'm saying those things aren't conflicting.
It's indicative...

How many pedo you know out there going for the bbw types??

It's basic deduction.. dude is over friendly...

But believing he is a real pedonis wild.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
lol...public already widely consider kendrick won
2) its his kid, there's no denying that, he looks EXACTLY like his father
3) even its confirmed (it isn't...) kendrick was wasn't true, we're also left with drake's lying about every single thing

don't get it twisted, crodie.
He hasnt proven that it’s his kid.

And Dot went hard that daughter bit which seems not to be true and Kendrick has not addressed the Free issue yet.

It would be the same if when Push said you’re hiding a child and then Drake came back with Pharrell is the father one of Pushas kids.

Drake up imo off that alone :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said on Twitter "I'm what the culture's feeling" was when he won this shyt to me. That could not have been more evident.
I agree, but on the flip side Drake ain’t new. Why did kenny and friends take so long to catch up to what the “culture” is feeling?

Why did the culture need the super friends to come together just to realize what’s been evident for years?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
u right. I guess plea copping counts as a response. Similar to what Drake did at the end of that weak response last night :mjlol:

If you are happy to ask bogus questions in attempts to dap fish on this website, I won't hold you bro. But the daughter don't exist, the items in the picture on the original cover for the 1 song were fake - Kendrick actually posted a picture that said "SHORTEE" at the bottom. What more do you want?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If you are happy to ask bogus questions in attempts to dap fish on this website, I won't hold you bro. But the daughter don't exist, the items in the picture on the original cover for the 1 song were fake - Kendrick actually posted a picture that said "SHORTEE" at the bottom. What more do you want?
wasnt a bogus question.

nikkas was just plea coppin and calling it a response. Similar to their mancrush Drake :hubie:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's a good move for Drake to sit back and let his claims marinate and to be not have shyt be drowned by additional music. The young girls the internet pointed to are already publicly absolving him of any wrongdoing.

Content creators and internet detectives are going to dig into all this shyt in the coming days/months like with every Drake release. People have always dug into his music getting receipts on random thots and locations he's namedropped.

I'm sure Dave Free and Kendrick's girl both have full inboxes from podcasters & Journalists right now. We'll see what comes to light. Kendrick will look like a clown if he really dedicated a whole verse to a daughter that doesn't exist thanks to drake finessing him.

I don't think additional back and forth isn't necessary, both guys should save the rest for their next albums. We ate good
This is the equivalent of "winning in the room vs on cam" in battle rap and it would be fascinating to see if that applies in this arena too. Cause people try to do that with Nas and Jay with all their revisionism about Takeover being the better record but a lot of times all it takes is for people to say "Man, fukk all that, I was there, Ether was devastating" to end the conversation. With everything online being forever, I don't see how people are going to be able to dismiss all the videos of people dancing and chanting FREAKY ASS nikka.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I see what yall are saying but Drake is STILL saying Kendrick is a wife beater and raising a kid that's not his. Forget the pedo stuff. He's saying flagrant shyt about Kendrick that will test any man's pride.

If no other disses come out... Kenny is going to have to address it whenever he pops his head out. You don't think it will come up in his next radio interview? Also, in the meantime we're going to have to deal with INSUFFERABLE fan theories on both sides and this battle will go down as debateable vs a clear victory.
Considering the climate of today's music fans and their attention spans, they'll forget about this by fall.