Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
And don't get it twisted, everyone is saying its probably over because real threats were made. PGL Affiliates did claim the proof was about to come if Drake kept trying. Some nikkas in the industry know.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
There will be subs/jabs/references, but all-out disses? I think it's over. I'm too lazy to link the tweet but someone said that Drake now has ammo to rap about how the whole industry tried to take him out and he's still here. Likewise, Kendrick can "Is this your king?!?!" for the rest of his career as well.

If it ends here, Kendrick won the music battle. Anybody arguing otherwise is a fool. But all the questions he raised about Drake is stuff that we all been :patrice:about for years, it hasn't stopped people from listening to his music. My GOAT King Push ethering him didn't either. But Kenny now has some serious questions against his reputation and manhood that were not there a month ago :yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Kendrick won this battle once Euphoria was released. It is what it is. All the other shyt was icing on the cake. All the fans and bloggers were being disingenuous and trying to switch narratives and make this longer.

I’ve been saying, since Euphoria dropped, this is the Ether moment Jay had to deal with and was relying on industry friends to help. Years from now, people will be able to be objective and see that record was a haymaker
I said on Twitter "I'm what the culture's feeling" was when he won this shyt to me. That could not have been more evident.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
No.

This song doesn't deserve a reply. The beef needs to end here.

It's over dog. Not Like Us is a smash hit. He should ride that off into the sunset. Coming back for the last word runs the risk of a lukewarm reaction. Everyone is already exhausted at this point too. You won the chip, retire on top. Don't run the risk of slightly tainting your legacy for "one more season". Nas never responding to Super Ugly (Which Heart Pt. 6 is Drake's Super Ugly) was the best decision he ever made.

I see what yall are saying but Drake is STILL saying Kendrick is a wife beater and raising a kid that's not his. Forget the pedo stuff. He's saying flagrant shyt about Kendrick that will test any man's pride.

If no other disses come out... Kenny is going to have to address it whenever he pops his head out. You don't think it will come up in his next radio interview? Also, in the meantime we're going to have to deal with INSUFFERABLE fan theories on both sides and this battle will go down as debateable vs a clear victory.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Drake won. Dot made a whole record about his daughter which wasn’t even true and the basis of this beef now is that Kendrick’s kid ain’t his. I feel like Dave free being the real father isn’t being talked about enough that is an ETHER
lol...public already widely consider kendrick won
2) its his kid, there's no denying that, he looks EXACTLY like his father
3) even its confirmed (it isn't...) kendrick was wasn't true, we're also left with drake's lying about every single thing

don't get it twisted, crodie.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
20 people have responded, your refresh button on your cracked iphone 7 must be acting up again :francis:
u right. I guess plea copping counts as a response. Similar to what Drake did at the end of that weak response last night :mjlol:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Whats crazy is Drake kinda drake a 3rd or even a 4th won to Kendrick with that defense mode alone...now everyone gonna play detective and put that "pedo" sticker on his forehead
and there's a west coast banger being played everywhere about him being a certified pedophile...thats the biggest L a man could ever take

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I see what yall are saying but Drake is STILL saying Kendrick is a wife beater and raising a kid that's not his. Forget the pedo stuff. He's saying flagrant shyt about Kendrick that will test any man's pride.

If no other disses come out... Kenny is going to have to address it whenever he pops his head out. You don't think it will come up in his next radio interview? Also, in the meantime we're going to have to deal with INSUFFERABLE fan theories on both sides and this battle will go down as debateable vs a clear victory.

And flirting with her on the record, saying let me know if you need something. Kendrick in a ball cage at a McDonald's play place right now going furious :mjgrin: