Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I would like to hear Kendrick reflect on it though. Maybe not diss again but reflect and speak on it.
Maybe next aobum he'll drop a bar or two about it.

But he doesn't need to do a full diss, Drake hung himself with this song.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had Kendrick with the slight edge in this battle because Euphoria was the best diss out of all of this. But the way his stans reacting to The Heart Pt6 makes me think Drake might have the slight edge because y'all ain't responding like y'all confident y'all boy won this.

I also find it funny y'all accuse Drake of using Twitter, yet y'all keep reposting Twitter content in favor of Dot.

Y'all so confused right now.
Kendrick won this battle once Euphoria was released. It is what it is. All the other shyt was icing on the cake. All the fans and bloggers were being disingenuous and trying to switch narratives and make this longer.

I’ve been saying, since Euphoria dropped, this is the Ether moment Jay had to deal with and was relying on industry friends to help. Years from now, people will be able to be objective and see that record was a haymaker

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll answer that after you tell me something: Kendrick made a record with Kodak Black who actually raped a teen and got convicted for it. :jbhmm:

This was an actual RAPE. And yet Kendrick jumped on a record with him.

Why didn't you drop Kendrick for supporting a rapist?
All that you said about Kodak is not true. Kodak was convicted of assault. Let’s stick with facts.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick should drop one more and title it “No Heart From The 6”

Title alone would be devastating. Take a victory lap on this fraud

You're membership application to join the MAGA Morales must still be processing. They will let you change your Avy to Kobe soon enough :mjpls:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all really think they both about to leave it here? Honest question, cause ain't no damn way :mjlol:
There will be subs/jabs/references, but all-out disses? I think it's over. I'm too lazy to link the tweet but someone said that Drake now has ammo to rap about how the whole industry tried to take him out and he's still here. Likewise, Kendrick can "Is this your king?!?!" for the rest of his career as well.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
There will be subs/jabs/references, but all-out disses? I think it's over. I'm too lazy to link the tweet but someone said that Drake now has ammo to rap about how the whole industry tried to take him out and he's still here. Likewise, Kendrick can "Is this your king?!?!" for the rest of his career as well.
It's been confirmed that kendrick has a lot more...but pgl warned OVO yesterday to keep it hip hop or it was gonna be the end of Drake
And then drake dropped this song with the white flag

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good move for Drake to sit back and let his claims marinate and to be not have shyt be drowned by additional music. The young girls the internet pointed to are already publicly absolving him of any wrongdoing.

Content creators and internet detectives are going to dig into all this shyt in the coming days/months like with every Drake release. People have always dug into his music getting receipts on random thots and locations he's namedropped.

I'm sure Dave Free and Kendrick's girl both have full inboxes from podcasters & Journalists right now. We'll see what comes to light. Kendrick will look like a clown if he really dedicated a whole verse to a daughter that doesn't exist thanks to drake finessing him.

I don't think additional back and forth isn't necessary, both guys should save the rest for their next albums. We ate good

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake drops "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

i see no one is gonna even attempt to respond to this? interesting... :sas2: