Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I had Kendrick with the slight edge in this battle because Euphoria was the best diss out of all of this. But the way his stans reacting to The Heart Pt6 makes me think Drake might have the slight edge because y'all ain't responding like y'all confident y'all boy won this.

I also find it funny y'all accuse Drake of using Twitter, yet y'all keep reposting Twitter content in favor of Dot.

Y'all so confused right now.

:dwillhuh: I had Kendrick up before this and this track solidified it.

This is the white flag in audio form.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm seeing a lot of blogs and industry people on Twitter calling this battle for Kendrick. I don't like that. I think Kendrick needs to drop one more to DECISIVELY end this battle

Drake is clearly weakened and he didn't officially wave the white flag. Don't make the mistake the Avengers did by not cutting off Thanos head
It's over dog. Not Like Us is a smash hit. He should ride that off into the sunset. Coming back for the last word runs the risk of a lukewarm reaction. Everyone is already exhausted at this point too. You won the chip, retire on top. Don't run the risk of slightly tainting your legacy for "one more season". Nas never responding to Super Ugly (Which Heart Pt. 6 is Drake's Super Ugly) was the best decision he ever made.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
For all the WWE shyt we been laughing about for years, imagine if Drake & Dot link up and do a duet dissing J. Fold on some Hogan joining the nWo shyt
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: I had Kendrick up before this and this track solidified it.

This is the white flag in audio form.

It's over dog. Not Like Us is a smash hit. He should ride that off into the sunset. Coming back for the last word runs the risk of a lukewarm reaction. Everyone is already exhausted at this point too. You won the chip, retire on top. Don't run the risk of slightly tainting your legacy for "one more season". Nas never responding to Super Ugly (Which Heart Pt. 6 is Drake's Super Ugly) was the best decision he ever made.

Y'all really think they both about to leave it here? Honest question, cause ain't no damn way :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if you want to talk about fact.. Kendrick said drake like woman with augmented female body part (bbl and shyt)...turns around and calls him a pedophile...

This don't match....but in a rap battle...anything goes...you guys don't have to dissect...

How is liking women with enhancements and engaging with minors mutually exclusive?

You nikkas are one rain drop away from being full on retarded. So much empty space in your cranium that if you put two pebbles in there and shake your head, them rocks would never collide

:hubie:

Dummy disclaimer - for clarification - since I know you nikkas need to be walked through the action of thinking - I'm not calling Drake a pedophile. I'm saying those things aren't conflicting.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For all the WWE shyt we been laughing about for years, imagine if Drake & Dot link up and do a duet dissing J. Fold on some Hogan joining the nWo shyt
:bryan::bryan::bryan:
Cole would deserve it. :demonic: I can't believe that nikka let me down like this.