Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing a lot of blogs and industry people on Twitter calling this battle for Kendrick. I don't like that. I think Kendrick needs to drop one more to DECISIVELY end this battle

Drake is clearly weakened and he didn't officially wave the white flag. Don't make the mistake the Avengers did by not cutting off Thanos head

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I had Kendrick with the slight edge in this battle because Euphoria was the best diss out of all of this. But the way his stans reacting to The Heart Pt6 makes me think Drake might have the slight edge because y'all ain't responding like y'all confident y'all boy won this.

I also find it funny y'all accuse Drake of using Twitter, yet y'all keep reposting Twitter content in favor of Dot.

Y'all so confused right now.
I’m objective.

Euphoria was the best diss of this whole beef.

Drake never straight up rapped and went straight at Kendrick. He wasted time dissing the other dudes on Family Matters. That took away points IMO.

MTGs was lethal but that fake daughter portion removes points for me. It would have been a 10/10 but I give it a 6-7/10 due to that daughter verse.

But Not Like Us is undeniable. Drake might not be a pedo but there is enough information out there to let social media run wild with it. At the very least one can say he’s a groomer.

Drake sounded defeated and like he was backpedaling on The Heart Part 6. He was also lying on that song too. And he clearly used Mr Morale to create random disses to Kendrick.

This was a close one but Kendrick won. Even though the daughter shyt was fake I thought it was corny that Drake was trying to feed him information in the first place. Literally prove Kendrick point that he’s a liar and master manipulator lol

Drake gets mad respect though. He went at multiple people and held his own. But we still didn’t get a full diss to Kendrick which is disappointing.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
i think it's an interesting look into the mind of a Drake cultist though.

apparently you're not allowed to be critical of an artist you like if they put out something you're not feeling in his mind.
Drake cultist?

smh.. Im not a Drake fan. I cant even name 3 or 4 albums with a gun to my head. Thats facts.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That's because they have a house in Bel-Air.

Y'all should have learned something from this past week, I see you didn't.

A filthy rich rapper has multiple homes? :ohhh:

But do "they" live in it together :mjpls:

I guess you haven't learned much either :pachaha:

Anybody else notice how many of these Dot stan weirdos have Kobe avatars? This y'all version of a MAGA Hat? :patrice:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
A house that Whitney and them kids living in but Kendrick off in his NY apartment while David Freeeeeeeeeeeeees checking up on Whitney.
duckhah-164x128.gif

The real losers in all of this are the PAWGS who frequent the Whole Foods in Brooklyn. Kid Shoe Kenny too ashamed to pick any of them up anymore :wow:

• Haha
Reactions: Him

pcpking

All Star
Daps
To be fair. Kendrick said to keep it an exhibition while simultaneously saying personal shyt against Drake on the same song.
Sometimes when you about whip some ass you let your victim know up front if you don't fight back to hard I'll take it easy on you.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
And it STILL worked to dull the potency of Family Matters. We can chalk that up to the genius of Kendrick’s WRITING or strategy but the truth is it did what it was intended to do
if you relistened to every song, you realize that kendrick even knew drake was going to take that "the mole actually works for me not for you" approach
reddit has a nice summary of the situation

kendrick was always two steps ahead

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing a lot of blogs and industry people on Twitter calling this battle for Kendrick. I don't like that. I think Kendrick needs to drop one more to DECISIVELY end this battle

Drake is clearly weakened and he didn't officially wave the white flag. Don't make the mistake the Avengers did by not cutting off Thanos head
No.

This song doesn't deserve a reply. The beef needs to end here.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake cultist?

smh.. Im not a Drake fan. I cant even name 3 or 4 albums with a gun to my head. Thats facts.
maybe you aren't, but the idea that people aren't real kendrick fans if they ever criticized some of his music is the mindset of some blind cultish fans that just claim anything an artist drops is hot that a lot of the people spamming drake propaganda on this forum have.