Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Dude wanted to destroy Kendrick's life. This was beyond rap for him

Kendrick just uno reversed him

Nothing in Drake's life is changing after this damage control. He has always been a piece of shyt, and lame, but people still fukk with his music. What's the difference between his lifestyle and Future's?

Meanwhile Kenny has no family to go home to, which has apparently been the case for some time but now everybody knows about it. His reputation was also pristine before this and now is in shambles on multiple fronts. He's also the one kicking and stomping his tiny feet on some "I hate you" tip for most of this, acting his size.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You really typed all of this nonsense? :mjlol:

Kenny deserves credit, he hasn't been fukking with Drake for a long time. All these other phoneys that make up the collective "we" though been doing songs and Ki-ki'ing with :heh: for years because they needed him.
I'm not talking about the industry. I'm talking about the culture. The fans. Drake fans just didn't have the cultural cache that Kendrick's fans and Drake haters did. That's just a fact. All the people defending Drake were either actually lame as fukk or dismissed as lames. Kendrick even mitigated the Akademicks machine by calling him compromised on a record. Forced AK to spend an entire weekend in front of a couple hundred thousand fans complimenting Kendrick diss records.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
That's because they have a house in Bel-Air.

Y'all should have learned something from this past week, I see you didn't.
A house that Whitney and them kids living in but Kendrick off in his NY apartment while David Freeeeeeeeeeeeees checking up on Whitney.
duckhah-164x128.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about the industry. I'm talking about the culture. The fans. Drake fans just didn't have the cultural cache that Kendrick's fans and Drake haters did. That's just a fact. All the people defending Drake were either actually lame as fukk or dismissed as lames. Kendrick even mitigated the Akademicks machine by calling him compromised on a record. Forced AK to spend an entire weekend in front of a couple hundred thousand fans complimenting Kendrick diss records.

And I'm talking about what Kendrick himself said on the song. "The culture" ain't real, there are diehard fans on both sides, people who fukk with them both, and people who don't fukk with neither of them :manny:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I'm not talking about the industry. I'm talking about the culture. The fans. Drake fans just didn't have the cultural cache that Kendrick's fans and Drake haters did. That's just a fact. All the people defending Drake were either actually lame as fukk or dismissed as lames.

Speak what's really in your heart

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, what an amazing use of your time. I’m sure the effort will result in an astoundingly impactful result. 👍🏽
i think it's an interesting look into the mind of a Drake cultist though.

" if you were, you were criticizing his music."

apparently you're not allowed to be critical of an artist you like if they put out something you're not feeling in his mind.