Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To be fair. Kendrick said to keep it an exhibition while simultaneously saying personal shyt against Drake on the same song.

He said the personal shyt because he KNEW Drake couldn’t help himself and was chomping at the bit to use Whitney as a pawn in the battle. Even without a mole anybody who battles Drake knows that WILL be part of his strategy. He’s used it in every battle he’s ever been in. From Common to Meek Mill to Pusha T. Kendrick been baiting Drake to make predictable moves and then he hits him with an uppercut to take away his momentum. Drake even tried to take a leaf out of Kendrick’s book and go the psychoanalyst route, which he was ill equipped to do and its backfiring now on the almighty internet because Drake’s not witty enough to make Kendrick possibly being molested an etherous bar. His writers aren’t good enough to make domestic abuse claims stick to the ribs. He sounds like a hypocrite talking about “I don’t give a fukk about your streaming numbers” when he was BRAGGING about numbers at the very beginning of this battle and now Kendrick is whooping his ass in THAT category too.

The best line in The Heart Part 6 was the “When I say i’ll hit you back it’ll be a lot safer” and its fallen on deaf ears.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
All true. But Drake lost this battle over a decade ago when he "sold his hip-hop soul" for riches and fame. His miscalculation was how many people that matter in this, don't fukk with him at all. This is a battle that was held deep inside the culture, on social media, where only people of the culture's opinions will hold any weight. And Kendrick was the champion walking in. Drake did nothing to shake that image. I'm being completely objective when I say this wasn't even a fair fight cause Drake's shyt was being critiqued in ways that Kendrick's wasn't. People bringing up twitter talking points like that's not what Kendrick spammed for 3 of the 4 records. Not taking anything away from Kendrick at all. He was masterful in his strategy and was able to manipulate the culture in ways we haven't seen since 50 and Ja. But Drake will be fine. He can go back to his massive fan base and succeed just like he did after Push. Hopefully he can finally start living with the fact that this will always be what he is and will never get the approval he desperately seeks.

You really typed all of this nonsense? :mjlol:

Kenny deserves credit, he hasn't been fukking with Drake for a long time. All these other phoneys that make up the collective "we" though been doing songs and Ki-ki'ing with :heh: for years because they needed him.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I had Kendrick with the slight edge in this battle because Euphoria was the best diss out of all of this. But the way his stans reacting to The Heart Pt6 makes me think Drake might have the slight edge because y'all ain't responding like y'all confident y'all boy won this.

I also find it funny y'all accuse Drake of using Twitter, yet y'all keep reposting Twitter content in favor of Dot.

Y'all so confused right now.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
sold his hip-hop soul when he first came out yall was calling him corny and lame for singing and saying he wasn't hip-hop and he was pop

that ubiquitous culture yall speak of that always seems to have the opinion of the person who is referencing it, funny how that works

the rest of that is for the birds
I don't understand what you're disagreeing with. It kills Drake that all the MC's don't count him amongst the great spitters. Especially once it came out that he doesn't write all his shyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Feel kinda sad for Drake cause i don't think he's a pedo. Also it feels like he just wanted a regular hip hop battle but then again he shouldn't have brought up Kendrick's wife. It is what it is. But it does seem like he lost

:mjtf:

I be with some bodyguards like Whitney.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Only Kenny fans Im acknowledging is Ziggy and Piff Perkins. They been with Kenny in past threads holding him down respectfully

Rest of you nyggas just Drake haters.. yall nyggas nowhere in Kendrick past music threads and if you were, you were criticizing his music.

bout to pull all y'all receipts. giving you time to edit
Wow, what an amazing use of your time. I’m sure the effort will result in an astoundingly impactful outcome. 👍🏽

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
“According to gossip website Mediafakeout, the woman has filed legal papers in which she said she had notified the Tuesday rapper of her daughter and he agreed to take a paternity test, reports aceshowbiz.com.”

This nikka REALLY posted an article from a reporter getting their info from “Media takeout” welcome to the coli.
Now do the sources for the woman that Kendrick supposedly beat half to death lololol you are discrediting your main talking point with this

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Facts. The guy was on social media denying the allegations for two nights. Come on.

The more I hear this joint the more rushed it seems:

"You need to learn how to fact check things"

- proceeds to rap about Kendrick calling him a rat (never happened)
- says Kendrick inflating numbers with bots (which was a social media claim proved wrong by youtube trending)
- "Why is Whitney following Dave and not Mr. Morale?" (Kendrick and his girl never followed each other)
- expected to be called Epstein (why would you say this dawg wtf)
- another whitney/bobby brown scheme and unprovoked millie bobby brown mention
- misinterpretation of "Mother I Sober"
- tried to flip the "a minor" shyt
- That defeatist monologue at the end - fake easy to see-through nonchalance, shaky voice, "you got this shyt burnt the fukk out though, you got 10 more records to drop" (nikkas you was asking this man to come outside), "at least your fans are getting some raps out of you, I'm happy I got to motivate you and bring you back to the game" (no bro wtf)

the boy doesn't sound as enthused:francis:

If you want to say drake lost..say it... I will agree...

But aren't y'all tired of fact checking beef lyrics??

I mean if you want to talk about fact.. Kendrick said drake like woman with augmented female body part (bbl and shyt)...turns around and calls him a pedophile...

This don't match....but in a rap battle...anything goes...you guys don't have to dissect... Kendricks had the better diss songs... Drake had great attacks/comebacks