Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I was gonna kill a couple rappers but they did it to themselves.

Pretty compelling case to be made that up to this point “The Heart Part 6” is more damaging to Drake than anything Kendrick has said.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is a nice track, but Drake shifting the energy from "drop...drop...drop....drop" to "I don't care if you drop, I'm not responding" is wild :heh:

nhdjtcR.png

GM3wKBNagAA1flo.jpg

:deadrose:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He did it just went over yall hate, he said you're infatuated with calling him a pedophile because you got molested

Now read this back friend, do you think this was a intelligent angle to take :heh:

You're a pedo
wellllll you got molested :damn:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again, Drake has used the American slave trade as punchline fodder before and during this battle.

How tf can you despise the angle that he was was raised culturally white by his own admission. It ain’t about him being bi-racial it’s about him being an outsider.

Springing forth from Monkey suit Dennis’s nuts doesn’t negate the fact that he didn’t have a shape up til he was in his late teens. Or that his first experience with racism was with American blacks.

If it was about him being mixed J Cole would have been getting similar amounts of scrutiny, he doesn’t be the is organically of the culture.

You’re not living up to your screen name with this take, at all.

A tether(Pusha T) called Dennis suit a "Monkey Suit" and y'all ran with it and found that acceptable :why: