Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Breh we're going in circles here.

I already said I have no idea if the daughter exists or not.

This whole convo started because I asked why Drake didn't immediately prove he set Kendrick up, instead of letting "Meet The Grahams" blow up. I never said the daughter existed.

Fred.

I was just making the point that you use a different yardstick for Drake than you use for Kendrick. But I'm willing to drop it :manny:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
To make him look stupid
Everyone was so happy when they heard Kendrick say that
Ohhhh exposed him again

Nah nah nah not this time nikka :pachaha:
Yeah but...Drake objectively has convicted sex felons on the payroll...like kendrick said

-Drake also lied about never looking at a minor...theres video.

-The Rkelly thing has been debunked.

-Kendrick and his wife never followed eachother...and thats also normal for couples.

-Drake can prove the daughter plant thing easily if thats true. But he hasnt. Also he was reacting differently in real time.

Drake hasnt shaken the pedo thing at all...thats the worst aspect. And hasnt proven plantimg anything.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
But it shouldn't have matter that Kendrick dropped right after family matters if Drake set a trap for him. Drake should've known what that song was gonna be about and he should've already had proof that he set Kendrick up. Something like a selfie with the shirt uploaded as soon as Kendrick dropped, there would've been no question and Kendrick would've looked crazy.

Waiting 3 days made it seem like Drake was caught off guard and needed time to make something up.
Let’s be real.

Drake listened to Akademiks 😂

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
went from "come get this ass whooping I'm handing them out" to "you could drop a 100 more records, I'll see you later"/ "I don't want to diss you anymore" in the very next song :francis:

Went from "numbers wise I'm outta here" to "I give a fukk about your streaming data" :francis:

you're not as enthused :hubie:

Already offered Dot the fade on Family Matters after all Kid Shoe Kenny's tough talk, but leave that out since it don't fit your narrative Stanley :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fair enough. At the end of the day, my takeaway is both these guys are pieces of shyt. We all thought that about Drake coming in, but we all thought Dot was a quiet family man. They both lost..

What was proven to this point that makes you say "Kendrick is now a piece of shyt" :jbhmm:

See how this works?

You just believe what YOU want to believe lol...

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Where's the evidence of OVO planting the fakes :comeon:

GM3SfeAakAArEfJ
Shout out to 40 water flow on them few bars.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
But it shouldn't have matter that Kendrick dropped right after family matters if Drake set a trap for him. Drake should've known what that song was gonna be about and he should've already had proof that he set Kendrick up. Something like a selfie with the shirt uploaded as soon as Kendrick dropped, there would've been no question and Kendrick would've looked crazy.

Waiting 3 days made it seem like Drake was caught off guard and needed time to make something up.

He went the meme angle immediately breh, like within an hour. I think that was corny as shyt but it is what it is. Drake thought he hit a walk off homerun with Family Matters, but he was wrong. This track from last night was obviously done after the Dot records came out :yeshrug: