Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
If he tricked kdot then he should've known kdot was dropping immediately and he should've been aware of the contents of the diss.

I don't understand how Drake could spend weeks setting all this up, only to look shocked and confused when everything goes exactly how he planned it.

Drake is a lame, this is not debatable. He thought the IG shyt would work but it didnt.

Regardless, yall can misdirection as much as yall want. If a daughter don't show up and the embassy don't get raided within the next month, then Dot said a whole lot of nothing. We will see how much of what Drake said is true soon as well. IMO Dot is still up with the music, but they are both losers in RL :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell: as a fellow Nas Stan Im begging you to get on the right side of history on this
Look. If it's true son is a pedo out here. Pack this nikka up. I'm speaking on what's presented. Nothing more. Nothing less. If Drake is a pedo. That means alot of them nikkas know. shyt I know for a FACT alot of these rap nikkas was fukkin wit Bhad Babie when she was underage.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Now read this back friend, do you think this was a intelligent angle to take :heh:

You're a pedo
wellllll you got molested :damn:
I mean saying someone a pedo low bar, really not no good angle to take.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Failed Mission. Need another Barzini Meetin’

“So let me get this straight… an army of rappers, singers, producers, managers, bloggers, podcasters, streamers, journalists and Kendrick Lamar fans banded together to try and destroy Drakes career with criminal pedophilia allegations, colorism attacks, culture vulture accusations and misinformation music and he’s still standing. 🤦🏾‍♂️

And y’all are still debating who won? 😆

Ok. 😐

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Because he's the only one claiming to have proof. "We set you up" can easily be proven. All the other shyt (Kendrick beating his wife, Drake being Weinstein) is good battle fodder but I don't think any rational person expects actual receipts.

Hell, the whole point of "Push Ups" was Kendrick giving 50% to Top....Kendrick offers to compare paper work....and it's never mentioned again. "I set you up" should be easy to substantiate, though.

Fred.
No bullšhit, a 50-50 split on your first deal is amazing. That line was a miss by Drake.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
No it doesn't because The Heart part 6 exists and was responded to within 24 hours

How the hell does Drake putting out evidence as soon as MTG was put out trump him releasing a response to two records within 24 hours of those two records being put out, and Kendrick took the wind out of MTG himself when he put out Not Like Us

Pt 6 is getting looked at funny in the light in the court of public opinion because there’s still no evidence and he wasn’t not moving like someone who had this trump card the whole battle.

This seems very reactionary from the outside looking in and is purely based on who you choose to believe right now. Having some proof of these claims would absolutely dead much of Kendrick’s you are hiding a child claims but still does nothing for the pedo stuff.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake drops "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

Right, And then to have NO PROOF. If YOU orchestrated the whole thing why would you not have the proof locked and loaded to crush this nikka with? He though we were just going to take his word for it?

It’s like pulling a rabbit out the hat without the rabbit. That ain’t no magic trick, nikka. that’s just an empty hat. :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
"I've never looked twice at a teenager" - Drake

Drake literally kissing on and making sexual comments to a 17 year old girl:

Why does ANYONE believe a single word that comes out of this liar's mouth?

Every time this video pops up man, shyt is still so crazy.

"WHY DO U LOOK LIKE THAT 😩","U THICK"

and then he proceeds to kiss up on her after. :scust: