Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is exactly what happened.

AK told him what angle to take. Being that AK tried to push this nareative prior to the track dropping
Mostly likely considering the way drake was calling all his dikkriders swearing he wasn't hiding another kid.

That's a suspiciously panicked reaction to Kendrick falling for his trap.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick threw red meat to the weirdo Dr Umar Pan Africanists and The Shea Butter Twitter LSA Femcels.

Kendrick is attacking Drake being Biracial and not "one of us" when he comes from a FBA man, and he is directly descendant of slaves on 1 side.

Kendrick is a clown for emboldening 2 of the worst groups on Black social media :pacspit:

Look at this lame ass nikka. :camby:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
"I've never looked twice at a teenager" - Drake

Drake literally kissing on and making sexual comments to a 17 year old girl:

Why does ANYONE believe a single word that comes out of this liar's mouth?

You fan boys are really holding onto this clip with both hands and feet when it's nothing. Drake did that same little skit at all his shows. Whoever in his crew picked that girl that night fukked up. He should have been smarter and said oh nah, go back to hour seat, but he didn't. Drake definitely a creep regardless :scusthov:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Drake is a descendant of American slaves

I'm not the biggest Drake fan but I despise the angle that Kendrick is trying to use.

Drake called him out as a fake militant nothing about that was a defamatory punchline.

Again, Drake has used the American slave trade as punchline fodder before and during this battle.

How tf can you despise the angle that he was was raised culturally white by his own admission. It ain’t about him being bi-racial it’s about him being an outsider.

Springing forth from Monkey suit Dennis’s nuts doesn’t negate the fact that he didn’t have a shape up til he was in his late teens. Or that his first experience with racism was with American blacks.

If it was about him being mixed J Cole would have been getting similar amounts of scrutiny, he doesn’t because he is organically of the culture.

You’re not living up to your screen name with this take, at all.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You fan boys are really holding onto this clip with both hands and feet when it's nothing. Drake did that same little skit at all his shows. Whoever in his crew picked that girl that night fukked up. He should have been smarter and said oh nah, go back to hour seat, but he didn't. Drake definitely a creep regardless :scusthov:

"This is a nothing burger. But still Drake definitely a creep tho."

:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
FOR. THE. LAST. fukkING. TIME...

THE TRACK COVER AND BIT ABOUT THE DAUGHTER WAS PLANTED.

THE "YOU'RE A PEDO, YOU'RE AN INFORMANT, YOU'RE A SEX TRAFFICKER, YOU'RE IN WITH EPSTEIN"... NONE OF THAT shyt WAS PLANTED.

I can't tell if y'all are dumb as rocks or just being wilfully ignorant to try and discredit Drake setting Kendrick up but either way it's unbearable at this point :mjlol:

And that ain't even aimed at you @Pseudo I'm talking about the tweet.
Even if that were the case...prove it. Should be easy, unlike allegations. Post a text, a video. You shiuld have easy access to that since...you "did it"

And even IF he planted the daughter...not enough for a W. Especially when the pedo shyt is sticking harder than that. And he got out rapped. You dont win a battle because you pulled a prank.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drake is a descendant of American slaves

I'm not the biggest Drake fan but I despise the angle that Kendrick is trying to use.

Drake called him out as a fake militant nothing about that was a defamatory punchline.

Drake also spent 5 minutes trying to prove he was a real Jew on video to a fellow white Canadian

`

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He went the meme angle immediately breh, like within an hour. I think that was corny as shyt but it is what it is. Drake thought he hit a walk off homerun with Family Matters, but he was wrong. This track from last night was obviously done after the Dot records came out :yeshrug:
If he tricked kdot then he should've known kdot was dropping immediately and he should've been aware of the contents of the diss.

I don't understand how Drake could spend weeks setting all this up, only to look shocked and confused when everything goes exactly how he planned it.