Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Even if that were the case...prove it. Should be easy, unlike allegations. Post a text, a video. You shiuld have easy access to that since...you "did it"

And even IF he planted the daughter...not enough for a W. Especially when the pedo shyt is sticking harder than that. And he got out rapped. You dont win a battle because you pulled a prank.

Planting fake evidence using a mole the other side think they got so they use it then invalidate the entire fukking diss is definitely a W. No one has said it's enough to win the beef but it's a pretty big dub either way and if the shoe was on the other foot y'all would be glazing like crazy as always.

Also lol at saying "prove it" like the "shortee" shirt, maybach glove and fat pills weren't enough of a clue.

Not only that but the fukking audacity of Kendrick fans to say prove anything after calling him a paedophile, an fbi informant, a sex trafficker etc :bryan:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean saying someone a pedo low bar, really not no good angle to take.

Drake by his own admission expected to be compared to Epstein :dead:

Who EXPECTS to be compared to an infamous sex trafficking demon??????

so even he knows he move flawed and we supposed to act like we don't also see the weird shyt he be on?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
A tether(Pusha T) called Dennis suit a "Monkey Suit" and y'all ran with it and found that acceptable :why:

I don’t even use terms like tether, who’s playing into the Dr. Fubar shea butter bullshyt now?

This is cope.

Nobody gonna stop you from popping ass to Drake songs.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Drake so smart, he planned all of this, but is only now deleting old tweets :jbhmm:

@hex @SunZoo o you're definitely right

vn6ogfmwkn821.jpg

drake-needs-to-explain-this-tweet-v0-j0jstxhkqfyc1.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Drake got done in by his own popularity

Hate him or love him everybody tunes in. He knew he could make hits but he underestimated how popular disses against him would be.

I don’t necessarily think Kendrick is on his level as an artist when it comes to numbers. I mean nobody does, but Kendrick dissing Drake is a different animal. That brought out everybody his haters AND fans.

He was prepared for that.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even IF he didn't since when we care about truths? We/yall cosigned a diss about a fake daughter :what:
drake wanted him to rap about a fake daugghter tho lol for some strange reason lol

but that's one verse out of like 5-6 songs lol

Drizzy making up lies from scratch

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But he was only like 21 there. Age of consent in NY is 17 so depending on the state there's no crime. STILL pushing it tho.
Yeah he was involved with a 16 yr old as bearded drake in canada. But 16 is legal there.

Butttt who gives a fukk its proof he likes that shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pt 6 is getting looked at funny in the light in the court of public opinion because there’s still no evidence and he wasn’t not moving like someone who had this trump card the whole battle.

This seems very reactionary from the outside looking in and is purely based on who you choose to believe right now. Having some proof of these claims would absolutely dead much of Kendrick’s you are hiding a child claims but still does nothing for the pedo stuff.

Yep, heart part 6 going down as the community notes response.

Drake spent his entire vacation doomscrolling twitter for a way out

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
As soon as I heard this track i thought how much it reminded me of Blueprint 2. As a Jay stan I liked Blueprint 2 but the entirety of SOHH hated it.

I remember a thread about whether or not a member (JackTripper) produced it or not and how corny the “I brought the flutes with me this time!“ line was more popular than the thread discussing the merits of the track itself.

Now The Blueprint 2 is almost (don’t come at me) universally accepted as a dope diss track and the self admitted defeat comes off as mature.

If Jay had taken the better parts of Supa Ugly (not much was better) and gave us that 2nd verse from
Blueprint 2 without the apologetic parts it would have prolonged the beef. We might have had a different outcome.

I think when we listen to this Drake track 20 years from now there will be nothing redeeming about it. And if anything the “I set you up“ parts will look even funnier in the light.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah he was involved with a 16 yr old as bearded drake in canada. But 16 is legal there.

Butttt who gives a fukk its proof he likes that shyt.
Can't say 21 year old Drake is the same as 38 year old Drake but I'm not here to defend this nikka I don't know and if he IS a pedo that nikka need to be sitting right next to R Kelly.