Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No daughter existing is the proof breh. Where is she? Did you find her?

Also the fake items from the pic. Dot already went and changed the cover art because he realized he got got. Breh posted a shirt that says SHORTEE :pachaha:

I already said I'm not convinced either way about the daughter.

And no, Kendrick didn't change the cover art.

The cover art got removed from DSP because, according to the notes, the items were stolen.

Make of that what you will.

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kendrick threw red meat to the weirdo Dr Umar Pan Africanists and The Shea Butter Twitter LSA Femcels.

Kendrick is attacking Drake being Biracial and not "one of us" when he comes from a FBA man, and he is directly descendant of slaves on 1 side.

Kendrick is a clown for emboldening 2 of the worst groups on Black social media :pacspit:

You mean the slaves Drake keeps making punchlines out of?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went from "come get this ass whooping I'm handing them out" to "you could drop a 100 more records, I'll see you later"/ "I don't want to diss you anymore" in the very next song :francis:

Went from "numbers wise I'm outta here" to "I give a fukk about your streaming data" :francis:

you're not as enthused :hubie:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well then using your own logic, Kendrick says Drake has a daughter. Drake says it aint true and Kendrick hasn't up to this point mentioned it again. If Kendrick said it, surely he had proof and it can be substantiated, right?

Breh we're going in circles here.

I already said I have no idea if the daughter exists or not.

This whole convo started because I asked why Drake didn't immediately prove he set Kendrick up, instead of letting "Meet The Grahams" blow up. I never said the daughter existed.

Fred.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What foot was shot if the daughter and the items in the pic were all fake shyt that Kenny ran with?

I think Drake wrongfully thought Family Matters was the nuke. Dot out maneuvered him by dropping immediately.
But it shouldn't have matter that Kendrick dropped right after family matters if Drake set a trap for him. Drake should've known what that song was gonna be about and he should've already had proof that he set Kendrick up. Something like a selfie with the shirt uploaded as soon as Kendrick dropped, there would've been no question and Kendrick would've looked crazy.

Waiting 3 days made it seem like Drake was caught off guard and needed time to make something up.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I already said I'm not convinced either way about the daughter.

And no, Kendrick didn't change the cover art.

The cover art got removed from DSP because, according to the notes, the items were stolen.

Make of that what you will.

Fred.

Fair enough. At the end of the day, my takeaway is both these guys are pieces of shyt. We all thought that about Drake coming in, but we all thought Dot was a quiet family man. They both lost..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You mean the slaves Drake keeps making punchlines out of?

Drake is a descendant of American slaves

I'm not the biggest Drake fan but I despise the angle that Kendrick is trying to use.

Drake called him out as a fake militant nothing about that was a defamatory punchline.