Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Where's the evidence of OVO planting the fakes :comeon:

GM3SfeAakAArEfJ
where the evidence of the fake daughter?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I get the hate but yall gotta at least be objective. How you gon say that "for some reason, Kendrick is the only one ppl are demanding proof from" when the last 70 pages of this thread are ppl demanding proof from Drake?

Because he's the only one claiming to have proof. "We set you up" can easily be proven. All the other shyt (Kendrick beating his wife, Drake being Weinstein) is good battle fodder but I don't think any rational person expects actual receipts.

Hell, the whole point of "Push Ups" was Kendrick giving 50% to Top....Kendrick offers to compare paper work....and it's never mentioned again. "I set you up" should be easy to substantiate, though.

Fred.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One of Kendrick and others central accusations is that drake doesn't have real friends because his personality is repellent. He's dishonest, backstabbing, envious and just an all around self absorbed person who pretends to be someone he isn't.

So if you're that kind of person, you'll attract two kinds of people:
A. People who are only loyal to the favors you can give them with your money.
B. People who are dishonest and backstabbing.

So either Kendrick is paying his "loyal" friends to expose him or they're freely volunteering information out of resentment for him because they hate his personality.

It's very interesting bc you have a person who's from a totally different life, puts on a totally different accent, dresses up in caricatures and overdoes it greatly, has a a bunch of tattoos now, and believes his tv persona now it seems.

Of course he's probably exactly the way you described above. He has no idea who he is.

Probably saw Ross' life and tried to do the same. 😅 But it seems like Ross is a little more adjusted into his character.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Why would Drake shoot himself in the foot and give Kendrick material to kill Family Matters with? Why can no one answer this? What was Drakes goal?
To make him look stupid
Everyone was so happy when they heard Kendrick say that
Ohhhh exposed him again

Nah nah nah not this time nikka :pachaha:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
More cynical white guy humor from a pro black rapper fan base :unimpressed:
Daps says otherwise. Define "white guy humor". Fan of the jewish canadian who says nikka with the hard R.

Why has Drake posted on IG talking about "prove it!" And then talks to akademiks and says "if you can find proof I'll quit rap". Not how you move if you planted it, he'd either post a cyptic tweet or image, or be silent and laugh until a diss track.

Also thats a verrrry easy thing to prove. A vid, a text xhat screen shot, a pic of you setting it up. Etc. Yet nothing.

What did you think about his "I never look at minors" line? Lmao despite having a video out of him kissing a 17 yr old.

What about the Dave Free information being debunked? Kendrick and his wife never followed eachother.

Rkelly part debunked. Abd dude still has real sex offenders on his list.

Instead of being mad at me...notice I can dismantle Drakes track, and im a normie.... What do you think kendrick will do?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
Riding for Drake, should get your Hip-Hop pass revoked.

We don't wanna hear that STAN shyt no moooooooorreeeeeee
:scust:

And it's no coincidence that two of hardest Lu stans on this website are up in here
posting reams of Drake Fiasco stan support.

Flimsy "Real Hip-Hop" allegiances get broken and the hoeness comes out because
they gotta acknowledge a young GOAT :king:

Daps
Because he's the only one claiming to have proof. "We set you up" can easily be proven. All the other shyt (Kendrick beating his wife, Drake being Weinstein) is good battle fodder but I don't think any rational person expects actual receipts.

Hell, the whole point of "Push Ups" was Kendrick giving 50% to Top....Kendrick offers to compare paper work....and it's never mentioned again. "I set you up" should be easy to substantiate, though.

Fred.

Well then using your own logic, Kendrick says Drake has a daughter. Drake says it aint true and Kendrick hasn't up to this point mentioned it again. If Kendrick said it, surely he had proof and it can be substantiated, right?