Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Yup, Im sure he immediately went backstage and smashed her right after the clip :snoop:

Kenny stans: "of course he did!!!! :damn: "

:pachaha:

Again as somebody who likes both artists but is riding with Drake in this battle, I'm being objective: the incidents with the young girls looks weird. Do I think Drake is smashing them? No. Do I think he's way friendlier than he should be? Yes.

I feel like, just like Push made Drake a better father, Kendrick gon make him move smarter when it comes to these young girls.

After this, Drake is gonna cut out all the suspicious looking stuff AS HE SHOULD.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Juelz said it best
People are going believe what they WANT to believe sothey make make sure drake loses here

Drake basically said you a hypocrite who took the bait and all this hate is from ur past trauma so there's no point in continuing this if you ain't got receipts. And Kendrick Stan's take that as a win and say oh he giving up!!! They will ignore every line, every rebuttal etc. And focus on the part where drake says he's done with this

Kendrick past trauma made Drake be a predator? Walk me through how this makes sense...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares when the song came out?
ydibMWe.png

What are you even talking about breh? You claim Kendrick dissed them to roll out an album when the diss was a response to them.

Fred.
Kendrick has been taking shots at Drake for years. If that’s the route we’re going to take here lol.

Both were well within their right to respond to the other, but it’s clear there’s a rollout element here with the timeline

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Uhh no. You literally dont say anything about "prove it!" Or talking to AK about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" etc you would just ve quiet or post something cryptic. Also...prove you did that. It should be easy. Show a video or a text.

He just took the angle AK posted a day and a half ago.

There's more evidence he likes minors than there is that he planted this, and that kendrick beat his wife.

Also the Dave Free thing....they never followed eachother on instagram. Ever. That was debunked.

Im dismantling his track without even being on the inside...imagine what kendrick can do? That 17 yr old girl video single handedly will kill him. Because it negates his "i nevee looked at a minor twice" bit.

Whatever side you are on...you can't deny what im saying.

Exactly. Drake is a verified liar. He said on this song he has never looked twice at a teenager. There's LITERALLY VIDEO of him kissing on a teenager, saying her breasts feel good against him and that she's thick at one of his shows. If he'd lie about that he'd lie about anything. Dude is a full blown liar just as Kendrick said.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

FOR. THE. LAST. fukkING. TIME...

THE TRACK COVER AND BIT ABOUT THE DAUGHTER WAS PLANTED.

THE "YOU'RE A PEDO, YOU'RE AN INFORMANT, YOU'RE A SEX TRAFFICKER, YOU'RE IN WITH EPSTEIN"... NONE OF THAT shyt WAS PLANTED.

I can't tell if y'all are dumb as rocks or just being wilfully ignorant to try and discredit Drake setting Kendrick up but either way it's unbearable at this point :mjlol:

And that ain't even aimed at you @Pseudo I'm talking about the tweet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas said the same thing about Mike. We don’t believe he was actually fukking young kids but he was moving funny, having slumber parties and drinking jesus juice.

Same shyt drake is doing. Having dinner parties and late night text convos about boys with 14 year olds. Renting out restaurants for another highschool girl, etc.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Asking someone to explain something isn't a tin foil hat. The explanation is definitely going to be that, though.

Again, Drake could've shut down "Meet The Grahams" immediately with proof OVO set Kendrick up.

Instead, they let the song amass millions of views and social media hits, and break records on Youtube. That IG post did nothing to derail the song.

I'm asking why would Drake do that? Why let the song get as big as it did, with fake info, and supplant "Family Matters" on social media?

Couldn't he have ended the narrative immediately, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped?

Fred.

No daughter existing is the proof breh. Where is she? Did you find her?

Also the fake items from the pic. Dot already went and changed the cover art because he realized he got got. Breh posted a shirt that says SHORTEE :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
C da god is right...nobody falls for drake's bullshyt, if it was true, he would have recorded and documented his plan :russ:
You can't come and say "I planned this" without any proof :ohhh:

I liked this discourse. It was balanced. This is more like the discussions I've been having in real life bout this shyt versus the insane internet talk.