Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is copy pasted from some internet fact checker

---

All this info is sourced from Media Take Out if you wanna check it for yourself: https://Mediafakeout.com/exclusive-...rick-assaulting-woman-crisis-management-team/

The case against Kendrick:
  • MTO confirms Kendrick stayed at the hotel in question
  • MTO confirms the accuser worked at the hotel as a security guard
  • MTO confirms they were contacted by a crisis management team to remove the story

The case for Kendrick:
  • MTO confirms Kendrick was accused of assaulting an unidentified white woman, NOT Whitney as Drake claims
  • MTO confirms the accuser alleged that police were on the scene and charges were pressed
  • MTO confirms they found no evidence to support the claims, meaning they couldn't find a police report or security cam video
  • Kendrick flatly denied the incident occurred during a Breakfast Club interview:

Drake referring to the crisis management team makes me think he is talking about this incident and not another incident we don't know about, but if that's the case, why is he lying about who the victim was? Where are the receipts for any of his claims?

Dave Free cosigned Meet the Grahams and Whitney's brother cosigned Not Like Us. At this point there should be nothing stopping Drake from verifying any of his claims if he actually has proof. Drake “gotta learn to fact check things,” like what the track Mother I Sober was actually about.

Using MTO as a source is worse than someone supposedly using planted sources from the opps

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really got the tin foil hats on.

Kendricks biggest reveal (so far anyway) is Drake got a hidden daughter. This appears to not be true. Dot said on Euphoria he wasn't out looking for dirt, then he turns around and writes a full on verse to a non-existent kid thinking that was the nuke. If that shyt aint real, Drake can easily say he's making everything he said up. Plausible deniability. It doesn't need to be any bigger or deeper than that.

All this "he fumbled" the reveal talk is silly. He denied it immediately with the IG bullshyt, then again with his next record last night. You can say it's lame, but that's Drakes brand. If no daughter shows up, MTGs gets written off as nonsense.

The goalposts moving about how long this or that has taken during this whole beef has been crazy on both sides. This all happened across what, the last 10 days since Euphoria dropped?
Why would Drake shoot himself in the foot and give Kendrick material to kill Family Matters with? Why can no one answer this? What was Drakes goal?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yes his actions does line up if you are planning to release another diss exposing the truth which seem to be conveniently ignoring for some reason.

The other shxt don't even care I'm talking about the mental gymnastics y'all are doing to try and protect Kendrick from being setup
Uhh no. You literally dont say anything about "prove it!" Or talking to AK about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" etc you would just ve quiet or post something cryptic. Also...prove you did that. It should be easy. Show a video or a text.

He just took the angle AK posted a day and a half ago.

There's more evidence he likes minors than there is that he planted this, and that kendrick beat his wife.

Also the Dave Free thing....they never followed eachother on instagram. Ever. That was debunked.

Im dismantling his track without even being on the inside...imagine what kendrick can do? That 17 yr old girl video single handedly will kill him. Because it negates his "i nevee looked at a minor twice" bit.

Whatever side you are on...you can't deny what im saying.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Where's the evidence of OVO planting the fakes :comeon:

GM3SfeAakAArEfJ

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First Person Shooter dropped in fall of last year :unimpressed:.

Kendrick’s album is dropping soon, let’s not act like this wasn’t coordinated by him and his team

Who cares when the song came out?
ydibMWe.png

What are you even talking about breh? You claim Kendrick dissed them to roll out an album when the diss was a response to them.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Asking someone to explain something isn't a tin foil hat. The explanation is definitely going to be that, though.

Again, Drake could've shut down "Meet The Grahams" immediately with proof OVO set Kendrick up.

Instead, they let the song amass millions of views and social media hits, and break records on Youtube. That IG post did nothing to derail the song.

I'm asking why would Drake do that? Why let the song get as big as it did, with fake info, and supplant "Family Matters" on social media?

Couldn't he have ended the narrative immediately, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped?

Fred.

Breh, if i were drake masterminding this whole thing like his stans are saying i would have had pictures of that entire suitcase ready to post on IG right after the song dropped.

Like we gave you those props nikka, instant L. But he went to all his media sources and told everyone he didn’t have a daughter instead and to find proof.

This narrative has to end lol

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Why would Drake shoot himself in the foot and give Kendrick material to kill Family Matters with? Why can no one answer this? What was Drakes goal?

What foot was shot if the daughter and the items in the pic were all fake shyt that Kenny ran with?

I think Drake wrongfully thought Family Matters was the nuke. Dot out maneuvered him by dropping immediately.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad part is, I'm dead serious.

I'd like for someone to map out the logic there. Because they're either going to sound like a complete f*cking lunatic....or maybe there's a combination of words that exists, where every piece of the puzzle will fall into place like the coffee mug dropping in "Usual Suspects".

I'm betting on the former, though.

Fred.

Facts. The guy was on social media denying the allegations for two nights. Come on.

The more I hear this joint the more rushed it seems:

"You need to learn how to fact check things"

- proceeds to rap about Kendrick calling him a rat (never happened)
- says Kendrick inflating numbers with bots (which was a social media claim proved wrong by youtube trending)
- "Why is Whitney following Dave and not Mr. Morale?" (Kendrick and his girl never followed each other)
- expected to be called Epstein (why would you say this dawg wtf)
- another whitney/bobby brown scheme and unprovoked millie bobby brown mention
- misinterpretation of "Mother I Sober"
- tried to flip the "a minor" shyt
- That defeatist monologue at the end - fake easy to see-through nonchalance, shaky voice, "you got this shyt burnt the fukk out though, you got 10 more records to drop" (nikkas you was asking this man to come outside), "at least your fans are getting some raps out of you, I'm happy I got to motivate you and bring you back to the game" (no bro wtf)

the boy doesn't sound as enthused:francis: