Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Bro has been committed anti Kendrick poster because his real favorite rapper (Lupe Fiasco) isn't hot like that :pachaha:
This is his way of having his Lupe vs. Kendrick stan dreams play out because Wasalu is irrelevant.

On topic:
I knew Drake had power over the narrative when Drake was gettin ghost written bars from Quentin
Miller talking about ZONE 6 ATLANTA
And his stans (who didn't believe the ghost writing allegations btw) started calling TORONTO, THE 6.
A fukking city that doesn't even have SIX LETTERS IN ITS NAME!

Some people are such committed wave riders that there's nothing you can do to change their mind.
:pachaha:

You think that's why it's not the "6". Go take a cold shower, you are benched for the second half Stanley :mjlol:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
K dot won the battle but pedo is a hard thing for I get off of your jacket . Are we saying drakes like 18 yo or are we saying he actually going under 18?

A lot of documented proof of him going for girls under 18...if its something that's been out there, I see no issue with Kendrick using it in a battle

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
K dot won the battle but pedo is a hard thing for I get off of your jacket . Are we saying drakes like 18 yo or are we saying he actually going under 18?

The girl at the concert said she was 17 and Drake was still being a whole creep. That white actress was 14 and Drake got in her DMs and was takin her out to dinner on some "mentor" shyt.... I can't remember all of the stories but there's a lot of shyt out there that makes it seem like Drake is a pedo.

That wasn't some shyt that Kendrick just started sayin for no reason

Daps
Imma say this and leave it alone for a lil bit cause I need to get some work done over here :pachaha:

But yall (@hex you know you my guy too, we just on different sides of this beef, don't ban me :pachaha:) move the goal posts when it comes to Drake.

Yall HATE Drake. And I understand that cause before last year I hated that nxgga too! If this beef had been a year or so ago, I'd have been in here like pack this nxgga up.

So I get the hate but yall gotta at least be objective. How you gon say that "for some reason, Kendrick is the only one ppl are demanding proof from" when the last 70 pages of this thread are ppl demanding proof from Drake?

I think yall got Clark Kent vision when it's a negative post about Kendrick but yall go Stevie Wonder when its a negative post about Drake :pachaha:

I'm being objective here. I'm rooting for Drake but there is no way he's going to win this battle. Take the allegations out of this and purely focus on the rhymes and Drake ain't even on Kendrick's level. Most of the people in here rooting for Drake ain't even trying to say that Drake can heads up outrap Kendrick except for a couple of posters and I've called them out myself.

What I AM saying tho is that I'm putting some serious respect on Drake's name because regardless of all that, this nxgga still in the fight. If this had been anybody else, ANYBODY else, they'd be outta here right now.

Drake is still showing proof of life and yall can't even admit THAT.

A couple of weeks ago yall was even saying, "Drake is going to run with the antisemitic line" and that turned out to be false.

All I'm saying is root for who you root for. But can we get a LITTLE bit of objectivity? Just a LITTLE bit?

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Sound like he still poppin sh1t to me
Juelz said it best
People are going believe what they WANT to believe sothey make make sure drake loses here

Drake basically said you a hypocrite who took the bait and all this hate is from ur past trauma so there's no point in continuing this if you ain't got receipts. And Kendrick Stan's take that as a win and say oh he giving up!!! They will ignore every line, every rebuttal etc. And focus on the part where drake says he's done with this

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this is copy pasted from some internet fact checker

---

All this info is sourced from Media Take Out if you wanna check it for yourself: https://Mediafakeout.com/exclusive-...rick-assaulting-woman-crisis-management-team/

The case against Kendrick:
  • MTO confirms Kendrick stayed at the hotel in question
  • MTO confirms the accuser worked at the hotel as a security guard
  • MTO confirms they were contacted by a crisis management team to remove the story

The case for Kendrick:
  • MTO confirms Kendrick was accused of assaulting an unidentified white woman, NOT Whitney as Drake claims
  • MTO confirms the accuser alleged that police were on the scene and charges were pressed
  • MTO confirms they found no evidence to support the claims, meaning they couldn't find a police report or security cam video
  • Kendrick flatly denied the incident occurred during a Breakfast Club interview:

Drake referring to the crisis management team makes me think he is talking about this incident and not another incident we don't know about, but if that's the case, why is he lying about who the victim was? Where are the receipts for any of his claims?

Dave Free cosigned Meet the Grahams and Whitney's brother cosigned Not Like Us. At this point there should be nothing stopping Drake from verifying any of his claims if he actually has proof. Drake “gotta learn to fact check things,” like what the track Mother I Sober was actually about.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Kendrick threw red meat to the weirdo Dr Umar Pan Africanists and The Shea Butter Twitter LSA Femcels.

Kendrick is attacking Drake being Biracial and not "one of us" when he comes from a FBA man, and he is directly descendant of slaves on 1 side.

Kendrick is a clown for emboldening 2 of the worst groups on Black social media :pacspit:
It's not about race. If that were the case, j Cole would've been treated the same.

It's about heritage and authenticity. Drake is Jamaican when he's trying to appeal to them, stealing their slang and not putting Jamaican artists on. Drake is from the south and using their slang when he wants to appeal to them. He's like tofu, he takes on the flavor of whomever he's near. He isn't truly hip hop and not of the culture. He's using it for profit only.

Note how he addresses Adonis as a black man and says he needs a real mentor who can teach him about being genuine.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with this logic is "First Person Shooter" was going at Kendrick.

And this ain't a crazy theory from some Kendrick stan. Ak is the main one that broke that down, weeks ago.

So this whole "Kendrick masterminded this beef to roll out an album!" is f*cking silly. Did he mind control them into dropping first so he could respond with "Like That" and set this whole plan off?
0nPX60l.png

Fred.
First Person Shooter dropped in fall of last year :unimpressed:.

Kendrick’s album is dropping soon, let’s not act like this wasn’t coordinated by him and his team

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean that nikka had a well documented "mentorship" with a 14 year old white girl. But who knows :patrice::manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall really got the tin foil hats on.

Kendricks biggest reveal (so far anyway) is Drake got a hidden daughter. This appears to not be true. Dot said on Euphoria he wasn't out looking for dirt, then he turns around and writes a full on verse to a non-existent kid thinking that was the nuke. If that shyt aint real, Drake can easily say he's making everything he said up. Plausible deniability. It doesn't need to be any bigger or deeper than that.

All this "he fumbled" the reveal talk is silly. He denied it immediately with the IG bullshyt, then again with his next record last night. You can say it's lame, but that's Drakes brand. If no daughter shows up, MTGs gets written off as nonsense.

The goalposts moving about how long this or that has taken during this whole beef has been crazy on both sides. This all happened across what, the last 10 days since Euphoria dropped?

Asking someone to explain something isn't a tin foil hat. The explanation is definitely going to be that, though.

Again, Drake could've shut down "Meet The Grahams" immediately with proof OVO set Kendrick up.

Instead, they let the song amass millions of views and social media hits, and break records on Youtube. That IG post did nothing to derail the song.

I'm asking why would Drake do that? Why let the song get as big as it did, with fake info, and supplant "Family Matters" on social media?

Couldn't he have ended the narrative immediately, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped?

Fred.