Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
K dot won the battle but pedo is a hard thing for I get off of your jacket . Are we saying drakes like 18 yo or are we saying he actually going under 18?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kendrick threw red meat to the weirdo Dr Umar Pan Africanists and The Shea Butter Twitter LSA Femcels.

Kendrick is attacking Drake being Biracial and not "one of us" when he comes from a FBA man, and he is directly descendant of slaves on 1 side.

Kendrick is a clown for emboldening 2 of the worst groups on Black social media :pacspit:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Idk about breh's talking about comparing Toronto to Atlanta, but I get what you're saying.

I also find it funny that a lot of Canadians act like Canada didn't have a vibrant rap scene before Drake came around... I wonder why Kardinal, Choclair dem didn't blow up.

T dot > 6
:mjgrin:
It may not have blown up outside of Canada, but at least the music was genuine and from the heart. Kardi and Choclair did not have the luxury of being handpicked mulatto child actors and actually had to work.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most buzz Kendrick had in his career was the Damn era. An album that had absolutely nothing to do with Aubrey Graham. Remember, the album that sold 600K plus its first week, going onto winning both a Grammy AND a Pulitzer?

Lets not tru to rewrite history now. Your lies are digging you a deeper hole
This is by far the biggest buzz Kendrick has EVER had. To say otherwise is flat out Drake hate or being disingenuous. No one was thinking about Kendrick until he dissed Drake on Like That, which we now know was a part of a roll out. Like I said, we have to stop pretending Kendrick isn’t a part of a major record label machine.

The Damn! era buzz was admittedly high and then he sold out at the Grammy’s and changed his lyrics on stage to skip over “we hate po po”.

A Pulitzer means what to the general public or hip-hop? You’re only as good as your last album, and no one was blasting Mr. Morale like that. Kendrick dropping a random album in May with limited promo would have been a DUD (respectfully). This was calculated. He needed this.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The sad part is, I'm dead serious.

I'd like for someone to map out the logic there. Because they're either going to sound like a complete lunatic....or maybe there's a combination of words that exists, where every piece of the puzzle will fall into place like the coffee mug falling in "Usual Suspects".

I'm betting on the former, though.

Fred.

Yall really got the tin foil hats on.

Kendricks biggest reveal (so far anyway) is Drake got a hidden daughter. This appears to not be true. Dot said on Euphoria he wasn't out looking for dirt, then he turns around and writes a full on verse to a non-existent kid thinking that was the nuke. If that shyt aint real, Drake can easily say he's making everything he said up. Plausible deniability. It doesn't need to be any bigger or deeper than that.

All this "he fumbled" the reveal talk is silly. He denied it immediately with the IG bullshyt, then again with his next record last night. You can say it's lame, but that's Drakes brand. If no daughter shows up, MTGs gets written off as nonsense.

The goalposts moving about how long this or that has taken during this whole beef has been crazy on both sides. This all happened across what, the last 10 days since Euphoria dropped?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
IMG-2417.jpg

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't listen to the music then why are you so invested here?

Bro has been committed anti Kendrick poster because his real favorite rapper (Lupe Fiasco) isn't hot like that :pachaha:
This is his way of having his Lupe vs. Kendrick stan dreams play out because Wasalu is irrelevant.

On topic:
I knew Drake had power over the narrative when Drake was gettin ghost written bars from Quentin
Miller talking about ZONE 6 ATLANTA
And his stans (who didn't believe the ghost writing allegations btw) started calling TORONTO, THE 6.
A fukking city that doesn't even have SIX LETTERS IN ITS NAME!

Some people are such committed wave riders that there's nothing you can do to change their mind.
:pachaha:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If Kendrick wasn't fed the daughter info then where did it come from :dead: . According to y'all shouldn't he have posted proof by now. Drake wanted to prove Dot was doing what he was accusing Drake of, sourcing for info and telling lies. Dot was so confident in his sources he made 6:16 in LA. That was proven to be false. The most shameful part of this is I know y'all would immediately switch your stance if Dot, Whitney, and Free came out and said they did the same thing to Drake.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
K dot won the battle but pedo is a hard thing for I get off of your jacket . Are we saying drakes like 18 yo or are we saying he actually going under 18?
We got the video of that fan and she was under 18 sooooo.....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"WE" aren't saying anything.
Drake publicly put a gamestop pre-order on Billie Eilish before she was 18.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is by far the biggest buzz Kendrick has EVER had. To say otherwise is flat out Drake hate or being disingenuous. No one was thinking about Kendrick until he dissed Drake on Like That, which we now know was a part of a roll out. Like I said, we have to stop pretending Kendrick isn’t a part of a major record label machine.

The Damn! era buzz was admittedly high and then he sold out at the Grammy’s and changed his lyrics on stage to skip over “we hate po po”.

A Pulitzer means what to the general public or hip-hop? You’re only as good as your last album, and no one was blasting Mr. Morale like that. Kendrick dropping a random album in May with limited promo would have been a DUD (respectfully). This was calculated. He needed this.

The problem with this logic is "First Person Shooter" was going at Kendrick.

And this ain't a crazy theory from some Kendrick stan. Ak is the main one that broke that down, weeks ago.

So this whole "Kendrick masterminded this beef to roll out an album!" is f*cking silly. Did he mind control them into dropping first so he could respond with "Like That" and set this whole plan off?
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
But if Kendrick did use information for a battle that wasn't true. You gotta be able to call him a dummy in real time.

No?

Sure. So his goal to was call him a dummy a couple days later after giving him ammo , hits, and being made fun of the whole weekend ? Just for most people to not even believe him right now ?
Idk man, he should have thought this one through. A better diss would have been applying pressure on Kendrick to please show him this daughter he speaking of while calling him out for making up shyt. You can’t say you gave info and then call someone out for using that info 😂 Fake or not you a dummy too for giving me shyt I could use to buy me time or even drown some of your tracks.

Reign X

Pro
Daps

Needed? Nope. A single with not like us beat and his flow over it, would’ve had a buzz. Club record.