Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its almost diamond I believe

I don't even know... I'm just basing it on how it played out at the time. 'Damn.' sold i believe over 600k first week and then cruised to like 3x-4x plat, I have no idea if that's been updated but my point is

When Kendrick wants to do the commercial shyt he can and has done that and it's done massive numbers. The track "Not Like Us" is proving that again..

So the idea that Kendrick needs anyone for hype is crazy :dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"walk me through it" is killing me :laff: :laff:

I rock with the breugh @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE but he hurting right now - so he kinda just wild swinging and irrational - he'll eventually calm down, realize Drake lost and still be able to appreciate his music. It happened before with Push. Drake will be just fine, he's just carrying another L on his record

Even I liked Family Matters :salute:

The sad part is, I'm dead serious.

I'd like for someone to map out the logic there. Because they're either going to sound like a complete f*cking lunatic....or maybe there's a combination of words that exists, where every piece of the puzzle will fall into place like the coffee mug dropping in "Usual Suspects".

I'm betting on the former, though.

Fred.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Drake is currently getting destroyed on social media for even addressing the pedo shyt breh.

Kendrick has said Drake is a liar that fabricates stories several times. It's been a recurring theme during this beef.

Specifically saying "I never hit my wife" makes no sense when nobody even suggested that prior to Drake.

People were accusing Drake of being a weirdo with an obsession for young girls prior to this battle, though.

Fred.

Dot tried to put out the "he is gonna lie" narrative before Drake said anything bad. Sounded to me like he knew what was coming and he had no real way to get around it. Regardless, we will see who has receipts or don't soon enough. I've been consistent in my take, if Drake a pedo and Dot beat his lady, they both need to die a painful death :yeshrug:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
that wasn't a bait, he's saying what everybody would have said...
Exactly. But the OVHoes are in this thread, meat riding BBLDrizzy (pause)

At this point, you are either for pedos or not, its just that simple.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is way bigger than Nas / Jay.

The people talking about this at work…I NEVER would have expected :russ:

internet broadens the reach of things and makes them more intense in the moment - but similarly - they also vanish from people's memory quicker because there will likely be another "moment" on the internet within the next month or so. Nature of the beast these days

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Drake is currently getting destroyed on social media for even addressing the pedo shyt breh.

Kendrick has said Drake is a liar and fabricates stories several times. Specifically saying "I never hit my wife" makes no sense when nobody even suggested that prior to Drake.

People were accusing Drake of being a weirdo with an obsession for young girls prior to this battle, though.

Fred.

He knows how to address shyt smoothly, Not like an OV-HOE playing defense (horribly)

Put the wrong label on me, I'ma get 'em dropped
Sweet Chin Music, and I won't pass the aux,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like @JoelB said earlier in the thread, how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose? :laff:

The Wile E Coyote of rap :deadrose:
also, Drake has a history of lying and getting caught. He obviously pivoted to this angle to save face

That said, in his credit - he gave it a fight. even this song where he's waving the proverbial white flag - "you can drop 100 songs, I'll see you later", "I don't wanna diss you no more" he still had funny lines
:laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I missed something?? I thought I heard he fed the lies about having a child and him denying all pedo stuff.

I feel those tweets are making shyt up a lot...almost feels like I am watching a presidential race.
Ahhh you're right, that deadbeat muthafukka playing border patrol wanted the world to know that he did it again! Makes so much sense when you think about it! Great espionage tactics from the OVO double agent strategic team :heh: only they would be able to come up with such a brilliant move to sway public perception mid battle. I can see he wasn't lying about being a seasoned war general buddy.... woah!

Daps
"walk me through it" is killing me :laff: :laff:

I rock with the breugh @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE but he hurting right now - so he kinda just wild swinging and irrational - he'll eventually calm down, realize Drake lost and still be able to appreciate his music. It happened before with Push. Drake will be just fine, he's just carrying another L on his record

Even I liked Family Matters :salute:

I dont like Family Matters and I have been in every thread saying Kenny is winning. But I love the fact that Drake is still in this thing. I'm rooting for the underdog :mjgrin:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Toronto blogs (yes, they are a biased source) are bringing up the UOENO remix up but I think Kendrick is saying 70 and not 17

Almost every lyric site for the song says 17 tho

0:52

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Has to be posted in here, Hope you rock your O.V.HOE gear proudly this summer

mReeJ6D.jpeg