Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Didn't really want to post up at a Bird funeral but fukk it

Malibu's most wanted LOST, Taking it back to "I can even predict your angles"

It looks like at least he might be smart enough to never try the Gang angle EVER again
Don't think Daft Punk are looking for another member

• You can't flip getting PEED on, Kenny sonned him through sonning his son

• I'm not sure how good his ghostwriters are with bars about denying having ghostwriters

• Completely avoided talking about splits when he's the one that tried that angle

Could really go on for days ...

There's NO accent you can sell me

Honestly the moments it's created from the Chinese restaurant to the memes etc. is gold. EUPHORIA already bust his head wide open

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
@MikelArteta
@Givethanks
@jdubnyce
@Miggs

No lies told :mjpls:

If you know you know :mjpls:

Idk about breh's talking about comparing Toronto to Atlanta, but I get what you're saying.

I also find it funny that a lot of Canadians act like Canada didn't have a vibrant rap scene before Drake came around... I wonder why Kardinal, Choclair dem didn't blow up.

T dot > 6
:mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake just dropped a record full on denying the pedo shyt. Kendrick, and more importantly his lady, ain't denied shyt.

I bet Drake got his hands on the police report and has that shyt ready to be posted soon as Kenny responds. Time will tell :manny:

Drake is currently getting destroyed on social media for even addressing the pedo shyt breh.

Kendrick has said Drake is a liar that fabricates stories several times. It's been a recurring theme during this beef.

Specifically saying "I never hit my wife" makes no sense when nobody even suggested that prior to Drake.

People were accusing Drake of being a weirdo with an obsession for young girls prior to this battle, though.

Fred.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake drops "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

"walk me through it" is killing me :laff: :laff:

I rock with the breugh @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE but he hurting right now - so he kinda just wild swinging and irrational - he'll eventually calm down, realize Drake lost and still be able to appreciate his music. It happened before with Push. Drake will be just fine, he's just carrying another L on his record

Even I liked Family Matters :salute:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I’ll throw Drake Stan’s a little bone…let’s say he’s telling the truth and had the shyt set up for weeks ahead of time, the illest shyt he could have done was document the set up for the family matters video.

All the cameras, all the elaborate props and narratives but nobody stops to think about documenting this brilliant ruse.

If he’s telling the truth he’s a fukking moron. If he’s lying he’s a moron and making himself look more guilty than he already looks.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn’t think about it in that sense, and now that I look at it it’s possible because around that time Drake did a few features with Game. And it’s not like Game was super hot at the time either, so it seemed more political than anything.

He could have been looking for that West Coast pass and have that co-sign from each region.

I still think that he really respected Kendrick’s pen and wanted all the guys from that class (Cole, Sean, Kendrick) to be on the same accord. Kendrick may have thought it wasn’t genuine for whatever reason and chose to go his own route.

I think you can even hear it in the diss records he sounds regretful at times that it even came to this point

Your shooting Drake bail he doesn’t deserve

Lil Wayne gave Drake the ultimate stimulus package, setting his career into orbit. Drake in return fukked Lil Wayne’s girlfriend as soon as Wayne was locked up and wasting away in a maximum security prison.

The Weeknd literally said that he gave his whole album to Drake and in return Drake tried to sign him to a bad deal.

Rihanna allegedly gave him some ass and in return he tried to use her as a pawn against Chris Brown

Majid Jordan literally said out their own mouths that Drake is running camps and all their best songs he takes whilst they waste away. This is where “The Tents” come from.

Quentin Miller tried to be loyal to Drake during the whole ghostwriting fiasco and in return Drake left him out to dry. Dude even got his ass beat by Meek Mill’s goons being loyal to Drake and got left by the wayside like a two dollar hooker.

Hell even Cole, his alleged BFF, decided to take the “High Road” and Drake pays him back by throwing shots at him on his alleged “Nuke” response.

Kendrick (and to a lessor extent Tyga) seem to be the only ones who peeped game in the beginning that Drake was a shiesty, self serving, culture vulture and made moves to separate themselves from him. Everybody else felt like them being used was mutually beneficial as kong as they in turn could use Drake too. But Drake seemingly has a habit of taking things to the next level by fukking all of his collaborators girls and wives and sending subs about it in his music. Its like some fetish for him, which Kendrick called out. Dudes MOVES like a weirdo creep which its why its so much easier for people to “believe” Kendrick’s claims than vice versa because Kendrick is mostly scandal free, self deprecatingly honest in his music, and quiet. No one has EVER come out saying Kendrick beat them. His wife/fiance ain’t said shyt. The entire West Coast is proud of him. You’ve never heard no shyt like Kendrick trying to fukk Lauren London when Nipsey died while we have proof that as SOON as Lil Wayne was locked up Drake made a move on his girl. That is some VILE shyt.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
The reality is... say the kid isn't his and he has been raising it unknowingly....Is that really a knock on him considering millions of men have went through that exact scenario?

The DV claims... it would be public record and we know TMZ would have caught it if charges existed. They have teams dedicated for that stuff. Only way them charges are dropped is if he or her went to classes over that and then a year from that it got removed from public record.

I think Kendrick letting people use their common sense like:

His BM and kids are on his last album cover.... she narrated on the album and was seen at multiple shows during that tour. Yet he hasn't seen kids in 6mths and living a bachelor life in NYC when he just got off tour at the end of March.

I'm more inclined to think that Kendrick team fed Drake that info considering he knew Aubrey was putting money in the streets to find out dirt. Also let's not forget how fast Drake team swarmed on the cat that did the A.I. Kendrick track.

agree with your first part. Don't think any of the disses were true on both sides. But same thing with drake lots a guys are unfortunately deadbeat fathers so I don't think it would be a big deal if drake had a daughter.

Don't think Kendrick an abuser. And don't think Drake is a pedo.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was dope. Great comeback. He was spittin. I dont like that talkin on records in a diss.

Dont wikipedia the fukkin song. We heard what you said. Why the wrap up.

Anyway. Good shyt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop with this lame ass shyt cause if someone calls me a pedo I am automatically hitting them back with proof that they are a woman beater if I got it. He does not have shyt.
Why is he holding on to a police report of DV for? To protect Kendrick? Kendrick already said he wish the man could die and that he is a pedo. :dahell:

You nikkas really don't think at all.

Exactly, shyt makes no sense, If I have such damming info, I'm dropping that right out of the gate. Dudes brains are fried with this rounds shyt, on some 'when he drops his 6th track, then I'm really gonna get him' :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
if this was true (Kendrick being so popular and not needing Drake), why is this the most buzz he’s ever had in his career?

Kendrick has an album coming out (and this has been confirmed). He didn’t want to do a feature so he did one better and chose to start a beef for promotion. Either way, it shows how much he needs Drake to get a buzz going, despite whatever feelings he has towards him.

The most buzz Kendrick had in his career was the Damn era. An album that had absolutely nothing to do with Aubrey Graham. Remember, the album that sold 600K plus its first week, going onto winning both a Grammy AND a Pulitzer?

Lets not try to rewrite history now. Your lies are digging you a deeper hole

Last edited:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps

I’ll throw Drake Stan’s a little bone…let’s say he’s telling the truth and had the shyt set up for weeks ahead of time, the illest shyt he could have done was document the set up for the family matters video.

All the cameras, all the elaborate props and narratives but nobody stops to think about documenting this brilliant ruse.

If he’s telling the truth he’s a fukking moron. If he’s lying he’s a moron and making himself look more guilty than he already looks.

Exactly what Charlamagne just said... drake losing extra points for credibility

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I wouldn't assume dropping "Not Like Us" means anything either way. He also dropped "6:16 In L.A." right after "Euphoria". And "Euphoria" is a huge song, it will probably hit #1 this week.

So nah, I can say he dropped quick to fix a mistake.

As of right now I'm not convinced either way about the daughter. Neither have shown proof. Hell, neither have shown proof of anything but for some bizarre reason the burden is only on Kendrick. Which is fine in this thread, it's a Drake thread, but over all I'm looking for some kinda consistency.

And as far as the mole, several people (Meek, Push, Weeknd, etc.) have said it. Look at the "War Pain" thread that just got upped. Somebody leaked "Summer Sixteen" to Meek ahead of time, and that was 8 years ago. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd time someone has had insider info from OVO. So Occam's Razor being what it is, I believe his camp has leaks.

Fred.
One of Kendrick and others central accusations is that drake doesn't have real friends because his personality is repellent. He's dishonest, backstabbing, envious and just an all around self absorbed person who pretends to be someone he isn't.

So if you're that kind of person, you'll attract two kinds of people:
A. People who are only loyal to the favors you can give them with your money.
B. People who are dishonest and backstabbing.

So either Kendrick is paying his "loyal" friends to expose him or they're freely volunteering information out of resentment for him because they hate his personality.