Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

:laff:@ the delusional nikkas clinging to this copium.

Calculated enough to be Dr. Klaw with fake intel and props but not calculated enough to have a meme, a picture or video showing you snickering while setting yourself up for utter failure.

Show us on the doll where Drake touched your lady friend, this is a safe space :jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t think about it in that sense, and now that I look at it it’s possible because around that time Drake did a few features with Game. And it’s not like Game was super hot at the time either, so it seemed more political than anything.

He could have been looking for that West Coast pass and have that co-sign from each region.

I still think that he really respected Kendrick’s pen and wanted all the guys from that class (Cole, Sean, Kendrick) to be on the same accord. Kendrick may have thought it wasn’t genuine for whatever reason and chose to go his own route.

I think you can even hear it in the diss records he sounds regretful at times that it even came to this point
But bro, think about it. Of course he respected Kendricks pen.

And Sean, and Cole and hell even Budden. These are dudes who had been writing for YEARS. Who grinded upwards without being a child actor.

Of course he wants to align himself next to them to appear he belongs in that category

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't assume dropping "Not Like Us" means anything either way. He also dropped "6:16 In L.A." right after "Euphoria". And "Euphoria" is a huge song, it will probably hit #1 this week.

So nah, I can say he dropped quick to fix a mistake.

As of right now I'm not convinced either way about the daughter. Neither have shown proof. Hell, neither have shown proof of anything but for some bizarre reason the burden is only on Kendrick. Which is fine in this thread, it's a Drake thread, but over all I'm looking for some kinda consistency.

And as far as the mole, several people (Meek, Push, Weeknd, etc.) have said it. Look at the "War Pain" thread that just got upped. Somebody leaked "Summer Sixteen" to Meek ahead of time, and that was 8 years ago. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd time someone has had insider info from OVO. So Occam's Razor being what it is, I believe his camp has leaks.

Fred.

Drake just dropped a record full on denying the pedo shyt. Kendrick, and more importantly his lady, ain't denied shyt.

I bet Drake got his hands on the police report and has that shyt ready to be posted soon as Kenny responds. He doubled down hard that what hes saying is "facts". Time will tell :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if this was true (Kendrick being so popular and not needing Drake), why is this the most buzz he’s ever had in his career?

Kendrick already did the "commercial" album with 'Damn.' and it went like 4x plat or some shyt. What does he need anyone for? He records the music he wants to.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Drake is either
A- The STUPIDEST “General” in the history of war
B- A complete liar who can’t be trusted on anything else including allegations or denials

There’s no other option

Like @JoelB said earlier in the thread, how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose? :laff:

also, Drake has a history of lying and getting caught. He obviously pivoted to this angle to save face

That said, in his credit - he gave it a fight. even this song where he's waving the proverbial white flag - "you can drop 100 songs, I'll see you later", "I don't wanna diss you no more" he still had funny lines

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What Toronto rapper would be helping front line this battle? Every big rapper deals with these same complaints from their hometown
giphy.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick already did the "commercial" album with 'Damn.' and it went like 4x plat or some shyt. What does he need anyone for? He records the music he wants to.
He could’ve sparked this years or months ago. We can’t pretend Kendrick isnt a part of a major machine that needs to make money. He’s on yachts with Jimmy Iovine.

This was calculated to generate the most buzz and streams before his album, which was just as, if not more, important to getting at Drake

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Drake just dropped a record full on denying the pedo shyt. Kendrick, and more importantly his lady, ain't denied shyt.

I bet Drake got his hands on the police report and has that shyt ready to be posted soon as Kenny responds. He doubled down hard that what hes saying is "facts". Time will tell :manny:
Stop with this lame ass shyt cause if someone calls me a pedo I am automatically hitting them back with proof that they are a woman beater if I got it. He does not have shyt.
Why is he holding on to a police report of DV for? To protect Kendrick? Kendrick already said he wish the man could die and that he is a pedo. :dahell:

You nikkas really don't think at all.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Is he allowed to do that? will there not be legal implications for doing so? Also why has he not lead with that? I think both rappers have dropped their nukes and are stretching it, doubling down for both will have to come with proof