Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
You know you're my guy but my alerts been blowing up.

Either Drake is lying or he had a brilliant plan but completely fukked up the execution. Because if he was smart enough to use bait, but had no idea how or when to reveal it....
DKt04lZ.png

A single song ("Meet The Grahams") should not be able to derail a plan that was supposedly being mapped out days if not weeks in advance. OVO either has a mole or they're extremely incompetent.

Fred.

I get what you're saying. I was just giving a plausible explanation for how it could have gone down. I dont think Drake was ready for the daughter record so soon after dropping Family Matters.

In your scenario, where did the info come from?

Either Drake got a daughter or he don't.

If he do, then the mole who gave Kendrick the info in the first place should be able to give Kendrick the proof, right?

You could say the mole is just someone in Drakes camp and they whisper about the daughter when Drake ain't around.

But why would Kendrick run with that if it was an unconfirmed rumor? If the mole couldn't give him undeniable proof? Cause all Drake has to do is deny it and then what?

If Drake don't have a daughter, then how could the mole get it so wrong? How ineffective is this mole? Why is Kendrick making moves, actually putting something on record from such a shaky source?

Would you agree that both those situations makes Kendrick look silly? If he couldn't prove it, he shouldn't have put it on a record.

Even if your scenario is right, then it's obvious that Kendrick realized he took the L and that's why he felt the need to drop Not Like Us the next day to cover for the obvious mess up in The Grahams.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man sit yo ass down, we know you in shambles. :mjlol: :russ:

Drake got time to reply to some no name rapper on IG comments in mere mins to the dozen ppl who follow that guy....but his most diabolical plan with Kendrick with 100 million eyes on this, and he waits DAYS to reply. Waited so long Kendrick got off a hyphy-cwallk club anthem against him. Then waited ANOTHER 24 hrs to address this "plan".

Go have several seats
I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make.

He called the daughter story BS the day it dropped and Not like us has nothing to do with alleged daughter

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

:laff:@ the delusional nikkas clinging to this copium.

Calculated enough to be Dr. Claw with fake intel and props but not calculated enough to have a meme, a picture or video showing you snickering while setting yourself up for utter failure.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Man sit yo ass down, we know you in shambles. :mjlol: :russ:

Drake got time to reply to some no name rapper on IG comments in mere mins to the dozen ppl who follow that guy....but his most diabolical plan with Kendrick with 100 million eyes on this, and he waits DAYS to reply. Waited so long Kendrick got off a hyphy-cwallk club anthem against him. Then waited ANOTHER 24 hrs to address this "plan".

Go have several seats
right?

i wanna see what his "smart" logic is

cause if mine is dumb....:mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie. Poetic Justice was not Kendrick’s biggest record at that point. Swimming Pools was Kendrick’s biggest hit record peaking at number 17 on Billboard whilst Poetic Justice peaked at 26. Swimming Pools is also certified 4X Platinum whereas Poetic Justice is 2X Platinum. Moreover, Poetic Justice wasn’t released as a single until 4 months AFTER Good Kid M.A.A.D City was released and two months AFTER the album had already been certified Gold and was on its way to Platinum.

The fact of the matter is that Kendrick has MORE than proved that he doesn’t and didn’t need any type of alliance with Drake to be popular. He actually became MORE popular once he severed ties with him and became a nemesis of sorts. And Kendrick straight up said he was surprised Drake even reached out to him for FPS when they both know he don’t fukk with him and they got issues. Kendrick has been telegraphing to Drake that he doesn’t like him and wants to run a lyrical fade since the BET freestyle in 2014. If Drake was dumb enough to think Kendrick was going to drop whatever animosity to be on a song that would serve once more to fortify DRAKE’S credibility then he earned every bit of this ass whoppin Kendrick served him.
if this was true (Kendrick being so popular and not needing Drake), why is this the most buzz he’s ever had in his career?

Kendrick has an album coming out (and this has been confirmed). He didn’t want to do a feature so he did one better and chose to start a beef for promotion. Either way, it shows how much he needs Drake to get a buzz going, despite whatever feelings he has towards him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get what you're saying. I was just giving a plausible explanation for how it could have gone down. I dont think Drake was ready for the daughter record so soon after dropping Family Matters.

In your scenario, where did the info come from?

Either Drake got a daughter or he don't.

If he do, then the mole who gave Kendrick the info in the first place should be able to give Kendrick the proof, right?

You could say the mole is just someone in Drakes camp and they whisper about the daughter when Drake ain't around.

But why would Kendrick run with that if it was an unconfirmed rumor? If the mole couldn't give him undeniable proof? Cause all Drake has to do is deny it and then what?

If Drake don't have a daughter, then how could the mole get it so wrong? How ineffective is this mole? Why is Kendrick making moves, actually putting something on record from such a shaky source?

Would you agree that both those situations makes Kendrick look silly? If he couldn't prove it, he shouldn't have put it on a record.

Even if your scenario is right, then it's obvious that Kendrick realized he took the L and that's why he felt the need to drop Not Like Us the next day to cover for the obvious mess up in The Grahams.

I wouldn't assume dropping "Not Like Us" means anything either way. He also dropped "6:16 In L.A." right after "Euphoria". And "Euphoria" is a huge song, it will probably hit #1 this week.

So nah, I can't say he dropped quick to fix a mistake.

As of right now I'm not convinced either way about the daughter. Neither have shown proof. Hell, neither have shown proof of anything but for some bizarre reason the burden is only on Kendrick. Which is fine in this thread, it's a Drake thread, but over all I'm looking for some kinda consistency.

And as far as the mole, several people (Meek, Push, Weeknd, etc.) have said it. Look at the "War Pain" thread that just got upped. Somebody leaked "Summer Sixteen" to Meek ahead of time, and that was 8 years ago. This isn't the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd time someone has had insider info from OVO. So Occam's Razor being what it is, I believe his camp has leaks.

Fred.