Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This was 2011. Kendrick’s sound nor raps were dominating anything. He respected Kendrick as a peer, same as Cole and Big Sean. Which is why I do think he felt a way about Kenny turning down FPS. You gotta think Drake is a hip-hop head; his favorite rappers were Phonte and Joe Budden

There’s not one Drake verse or record that we can point to that says “oh that’s Kendrick all the way”.

Has he jumped on waves in the guise of putting different sounds/young artists on? Sure, that’s out the Jay-Z handbook lol

He had no reason to “leech” off Kendrick. Drake gave him his biggest record at that point with Poetic Justice

This is a lie. Poetic Justice was not Kendrick’s biggest record at that point. Swimming Pools was Kendrick’s biggest hit record peaking at number 17 on Billboard whilst Poetic Justice peaked at 26. Swimming Pools is also certified 4X Platinum whereas Poetic Justice is 2X Platinum. Moreover, Poetic Justice wasn’t released as a single until 4 months AFTER Good Kid M.A.A.D City was released and two months AFTER the album had already been certified Gold and was on its way to Platinum.

The fact of the matter is that Kendrick has MORE than proved that he doesn’t and didn’t need any type of alliance with Drake to be popular. He actually became MORE popular once he severed ties with him and became a nemesis of sorts. And Kendrick straight up said he was surprised Drake even reached out to him for FPS when they both know he don’t fukk with him and they got issues. Kendrick has been telegraphing to Drake that he doesn’t like him and wants to run a lyrical fade since the BET freestyle in 2014. If Drake was dumb enough to think Kendrick was going to drop whatever animosity to be on a song that would serve once more to fortify DRAKE’S credibility then he earned every bit of this ass whoppin Kendrick served him.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This has to be the dumb logic I’ve seen
so you'd want to give your opponent momentum instead of deading it instantly?

why would drake want to give more eyes on MtG

MtG still has more views than Drake's FM vid.

It could've been significantly less id Drake deaded everything on MtG by revealing he planted evidence.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This has to be the dumb logic I’ve seen

Man sit yo ass down, we know you in shambles. :mjlol: :russ:

Drake got time to reply to some no name rapper on IG comments in mere mins to the dozen ppl who follow that guy....but his most diabolical plan with Kendrick with 100 million eyes on this, and he waits DAYS to reply. Waited so long Kendrick got off a hyphy-cwallk club anthem against him. Then waited ANOTHER 24 hrs to address this "plan".

Go have several seats

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yeah I hope Kendrick acknowledges it in the next diss. Weird he won't bring it up and say drake lying

The reality is... say the kid isn't his and he has been raising it unknowingly....Is that really a knock on him considering millions of men have went through that exact scenario?

The DV claims... it would be public record and we know TMZ would have caught it if charges existed. They have teams dedicated for that stuff. Only way them charges are dropped is if he or her went to classes over that and then a year from that it got removed from public record.

I think Kendrick letting people use their common sense like:

His BM and kids are on his last album cover.... she narrated on the album and was seen at multiple shows during that tour. Yet he hasn't seen kids in 6mths and living a bachelor life in NYC when he just got off tour at the end of March.

I'm more inclined to think that Kendrick team fed Drake that info considering he knew Aubrey was putting money in the streets to find out dirt. Also let's not forget how fast Drake team swarmed on the cat that did the A.I. Kendrick track.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off, I respect your opinion bc you clearly are knowing.

But I disagree bc Drake's whole thing, from signing with YM, is to shark off the hottest of thr moment. And that in itself is not a bad thing when you are trying to get into something. Nicki, Wayne etc, I get it.

And in 2011,he was coming out of Wayne's shadow into his own. He put Wknd on Take Care, and Kendrick. Maybe he did have good intentions at that point in his life. But we see what has changed overtime. He later tried to sign Future from what we know. Tried to sign the Wknd into a deal.....they would've both become sweat shop workers going forward. Look at PND.

No reason to think he wouldn't shark Kendrick for a few verses and a West Coast validity pass.
I didn’t think about it in that sense, and now that I look at it it’s possible because around that time Drake did a few features with Game. And it’s not like Game was super hot at the time either, so it seemed more political than anything.

He could have been looking for that West Coast pass and have that co-sign from each region.

I still think that he really respected Kendrick’s pen and wanted all the guys from that class (Cole, Sean, Kendrick) to be on the same accord. Kendrick may have thought it wasn’t genuine for whatever reason and chose to go his own route.

I think you can even hear it in the diss records he sounds regretful at times that it even came to this point

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro you are a true full blown obsessive stan, its impossible to talk to nikkas like you...

Are you actually Ak? Did I find his alias on here? You said Drake "won" and were pushing that narrative for days until the tide started turning and then you finally come out and say that maybe Kendrick is "slightly" winning....

Same shyt as Ak. dikkride Drake for days and then when public perception is different try to switch up on the low :dead: