Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lies lol... that post was 8 hours later. You didn't address anything in the post because you know everything I said was true. Also, you been tryna say Drake "won" since "Push Ups" came out...

Get out of your feelings :manny:

Bro you are a true full blown obsessive stan, its impossible to talk to nikkas like you...

I'm not trying to get into some off the wall conspiracy debate with no random weird nikka like you. And how have I been saying Drake won since push ups? :dwillhuh:

This has been the best and worst rap beef ever....

I think Kendrick won but barely when you take out all the gossip shyt on both sides. I'm ignoring the pedo ring, secret daughter, wife beating, and illegitimate child shyt... or anything else that's just yelling out random shyt.

But everybody made up their mind before the beef even started. And there is no swaying anybody to the other side it seems. Thats the worst part in all this.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake responds with "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

Yeah..at the least if he planted it like he said, played it horribly. You don’t let that linger for any time at all with those serious claims.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This was 2011. Kendrick’s sound nor raps were dominating anything. He respected Kendrick as a peer, same as Cole and Big Sean. Which is why I do think he felt a way about Kenny turning down FPS. You gotta think Drake is a hip-hop head; his favorite rappers were Phonte and Joe Budden

There’s not one Drake verse or record that we can point to that says “oh that’s Kendrick all the way”.

Has he jumped on waves in the guise of putting different sounds/young artists on? Sure, that’s out the Jay-Z handbook lol

He had no reason to “leech” off Kendrick. Drake gave him his biggest record at that point with Poetic Justice

First off, I respect your opinion bc you clearly are knowing.

But I disagree bc Drake's whole thing, from signing with YM, is to shark off the hottest of thr moment. And that in itself is not a bad thing when you are trying to get into something. Nicki, Wayne etc, I get it.

And in 2011,he was coming out of Wayne's shadow into his own. He put Wknd on Take Care, and Kendrick. Maybe he did have good intentions at that point in his life. But we see what has changed overtime. He later tried to sign Future from what we know. Tried to sign the Wknd into a deal.....they would've both become sweat shop workers going forward. Look at PND.

No reason to think he wouldn't shark Kendrick for a few verses and a West Coast validity pass.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
This “we fed you the information” does not make sense at all. I’m not saying Kendrick did not get it wrong about the daughter but the “we told you that on purpose” is dumb. Your goal is to lyrically destroy your opponent. Imagine Kendrick saying in his next song “ haha I fed you false information that I was beating my wife and you fell for it”. That’s just lame and a cop out.

But if Kendrick did use information for a battle that wasn't true. You gotta be able to call him a dummy in real time.

No?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake responds with "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

I'm dead. :dead:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Like others have said, Drake proving he orchestrated the false info would've been the nuke to make Kendrick look a whole fool. And it would've been so easy to do. Show a conversation with the guy feeding Kenny the info or have a zoom out picture showing Drake in the room with the fake info. If he did that I think reception would be 100% different.

He wants us to think he's so smart that they sat around for weeks masterminding this plan. In all this planning they didn't think of actually having proof to reveal the plan then they completely dropped the ball. Cause if he did orchestrate the false info then he completely fumbled the ball at the goalline by not providing the kill shot.
This

Drake is either
A- The STUPIDEST “General” in the history of war
B- A complete liar who can’t be trusted on anything else including allegations or denials

There’s no other option

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh my feelings are hurt :pachaha:

But I addressed how it could have played out last night.

With that being said, you could totally be right and he cappin. It's possible both sides is full of it :manny:

You know you're my guy but my alerts been blowing up.

Either Drake is lying or he had a brilliant plan but completely fukked up the execution. Because if he was smart enough to use bait, but had no idea how or when to reveal it....
DKt04lZ.png

A single song ("Meet The Grahams") should not be able to derail a plan that was supposedly being mapped out days if not weeks in advance. OVO either has a mole or they're extremely incompetent.

Fred.