Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
drake planting the info makes more sense....

Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake drops "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I swear if it was Kendrick who planted the fake info, Kendrick wouldv'e been nominated for another Pullitzer. :dead:
Like others have said, Drake proving he orchestrated the false info would've been the nuke to make Kendrick look a whole fool. And it would've been so easy to do. Show a conversation with the guy feeding Kenny the info or have a zoom out picture showing Drake in the room with the fake info. If he did that I think reception would be 100% different.

He wants us to think he's so smart that they sat around for weeks masterminding this plan. In all this planning they didn't think of actually having proof to reveal the plan then they completely dropped the ball. Cause if he did orchestrate the false info then he completely fumbled the ball at the goalline by not providing the kill shot.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This “we fed you the information” does not make sense at all. I’m not saying Kendrick did not get it wrong about the daughter but the “we told you that on purpose” is dumb. You goal is to lyrically destroy your opponent. Imagine Kendrick saying in his next song “ haha I fed you false information that I was beating my wife and you fell for it”. That’s just lame and a cop out.
nikkaz is riding or dying with Aubrey goofy ass.

nikka literally got a fukkin ensemble of writers to battle one nikka and is losing.

just let that shyt go like he did Pusha.

:snooze:

Damage is done.

edit: just saw the Metro Booming tweets :huhldup:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like others have said, Drake proving he orchestrated the false info would've been the nuke to make Kendrick look a whole fool. And it would've been so easy to do. Show a conversation with the guy feeding Kenny the info or have a zoom out picture showing Drake in the room with the fake info. If he did that I think reception would be 100% different.

He wants us to think he's so smart that they sat around for weeks masterminding this plan. In all this planning they didn't think of actually having proof to reveal the plan then they completely dropped the ball. Cause if he did orchestrate the false info then he completely fumbled the ball at the goalline by not providing the kill shot.
and that's why this new angle of planting fake info is straight :duck:

Dunno which bozo in his camp thought this would be a good idea. nikka needs to be fired.

But then he'd feed Kendrick more info from being salty for being fired... :patrice:
Levels :ohhh:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Seems like all this was a waste of time then lol
Here's how it ends

If you hated drake, you gonna keep calling him a pedo and culture vulture and anytime he makes a song you gonna comment like wow his ghost writers did good

If you liked Kendrick, you lose respect for him because everything he accused drake of doing, he's guilt of himself

:yeshrug:

Daps
Breh I know you're a Drake fan, but you seem to be one of the level headed ones so help me out here.

Let's operate under the assumption Drake baited Kendrick with fake info. It had to have happened between "Euphoria" and "6:16 In L.A." because the latter song had the bait as the cover art.

Kendrick takes the bait, Drake responds with "Family Matters".

Kendrick responds with "Meet The Grahams", which has the bait.

"Meet The Grahams" totally eclipses Drake's track, and breaks records:

So....
fxNSzaD.png

This is where I get confused because the bait was weaponized and shifted the battle in Kendrick's favor. So what was the goal there?

Wouldn't it make sense to say "I baited you!", with proof, as soon as "Meet The Grahams" dropped, cutting off it's legs?

Instead Drake waited 3 days, while it broke records, got millions of views, reactions, etc....and then to add insult to injury, Kendrick dropped another song, "Not Like Us", which also broke records.

What was the end game breh? Walk me through it.

Fred.

Breh my feelings are hurt :pachaha:

But I addressed how it could have played out last night.

Here's what I honestly think happen. I don't think Drake was expecting Kenny to drop immediately after his record like Ross did. I think Drake thought he had more time than he really did so he was gonna release Family Matters Friday night and probably thought he had at least a day or 2 cause Kendrick took a while to respond the last time.

He was caught by surprise by Kenny releasing the Grahams 20 minutes later. Drake knew a record talking about the "daughter" was coming but I don't think he was expecting it that soon so he wasn't prepared to respond on wax yet.

So as soon as Kenny drops the Grahams, since Drake ain't ready to respond, he just puts up the pic on IG saying the daughter was fake, still intending to respond on wax.

I think Kenny releasing Not Like Us the very next day also caught Drake by surprise. He had no reason to believe Kenny was gonna try to bomb him back to back like that (even tho my theory remains that if the daughter story was REALLY true, Dot doesn't release Not Like Us the very next day). I believe that if the daughter was true, Dot would have let the Grahams hang out there and marinate and soak in cause he really thought he had that nxgga.

Once he found out it was fake, that's when he got in the booth and recorded Not Like Us

Drake was probably putting together his track yesterday where he was gonna talk about masterminding the whole thing but Kenny got done with his record before he did and blindsided him again with Not Like Us.

I think Drake needed another day to finalize what the Heart Pt 6 was gonna be and so thats why it dropped tonight.

Kendrick has NEVER been known for releasing this much music this quickly. That's what ppl used to criticize him about, the fact that he rarely drops music.

Drake wasn't prepared for the barrage.

It would have been goofy for Drake to write it out in an IG story "yeah there is no daughter AND we fed this nxgga false info". And he probably felt it would hit harder in a song (which i would agree with).

Now I could be totally wrong. Neither you or I knows what's really happening behind the scenes so I could be right you could be wrong and vice versa. But im just giving you a scenario of why I feel it happened the way it happened.

Now in your scenario, the daughter is real and Drake really does have a leak in his camp.

My question to you would be... if that's the case, then why hasn't Dot doubled down on the daughter? Which could possibly still be coming in his next record, I acknowledge. We don't know what type of demon time Kenny gon be on yet. But as of right now he hasn't mentioned the daughter again.

And then my next question would be how come Kendrick wasn't prepared for Drake to drop something tonight? Everybody has been saying that Kenny got records ready to go. If he got a mole in Drakes camp, then how come he didn't already know the angle Drake was coming with and have a song ready to go immediately?

My theory is that Kendrick heard the content and angle of The Heart 6 for the first time the same time you and me heard it and now he has to put together a new song to tackle it. Cause he has no mole and was completely blindsided by what Drake said on this record.

Didn't mean to make this so long. My bad.

With that being said, you could totally be right and he cappin. It's possible both sides is full of it :manny: